The expulsion of millions of people is certainly hard for us Germans...

The expulsion of millions of people is certainly hard for us Germans, we were victims of Genocide and our homes got unrightfully seized by Warsaw's communist authorities. Polish partisans murdered German women and children, as the violence spread the only option for the endangered East Prussians was to flee, and they would face uncounted scenes of terror. Becouse of that it would be only right to give Germany its old territories back.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Gypsies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_Reconciliation_of_the_Polish_Bishops_to_the_German_Bishops
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about you suck my dick?

be careful, knowing germans he might actually do it

Poland’s existence is intolerable and incompatible with the essential conditions of Germany’s life. For Russia, Poland is even less tolerable than it is for us. Germany and Russia within the borders of 1914 should be the basis for an agreement between us.

But your homeland is Turkey Muhhamad

and then you would go to war sooner or later anyway
prussian bloodlust never ends

you are the turkish subhumans

you can get any polish whore in germany for under 20€

Who even said that lol, that's just some propaganda lie germutts believed
Genetics don't lie on the other hand retard, there's no such thing as german nation, you're just a mix of Slavs, Celts and Romans, no haplogroup dominates within Germany's population, there goes your Aryan purity

and refugees can get german girls for free.

Are you a result of immigrant rape that you are so butthurt about ethicaly clean country?

im butthurt about you stealing my grandparents home.

>invade neutral countries
>seriously expect people to feel bad for you

>poland
>neutral
are you on weed?

You forgot Netherlands, Belgium, France, UK and many others buddy

they declared war on us and joined alliances so they were not neutral. Also we were not invading you but defend our self.

Is that what you are told in you germutt schools? God.. You're so pathetic

Without Bismarck you guys were hopelessly lost on anything regarding diplomacy, world affairs and public opinion. The german, being naturally autistic can not imagine other countries not looking kindly after you invade a neutral country. (and losing the war anyway)

Nothing more pathetic then "bants" coming from a meme flag

Inb4 monkey soup

>Becouse of that it would be only right to give Germany its old territories back.
And what, fill it up with shitskins?

is there a pic like this, but with germany getting fucked in the arse?

was for you

When it comes to WW2 i feel no sympathy or respect for Poland, they deserved the invasion.
Sad not many Polish were killed.

Someone who shoots innocent people of other nationality, in the border of their lost territory, it's not innocent or neutral.

every plumber i've hired has been english, so..

When you lose wars you lose territory amongst other things, get over it.

Germany is actually very fucking lucky considering the devestation that was visited upon the world by WW1 & WW2.

When Napoleon lost wars France lost territory. When the Spanish Empire lost wars they lost territory. Why the fuck should an exception be made for Germany?

Stop starting wars, or start winning them.

>When you lose wars you lose territory amongst other things, get over it.
you won but lost in the end.

>I'm the victim of the consequences of my actions.
Made me ponder.

was for you

fpbp

My great grandfather told me countless stories of hundreds of germams he killed in ww2. Told me how they started using kids at end and forced them to fight. So you had a bunch of 12 year old kids dying for no reason. I have no sympathy for you. If you start a war there are consequences

It hurts to admit, but this is true.

The age of colonialism was over. Sad as it may be, all the great empires lost their territory. We were just smart enough to see it and give it away without wasting a bunch of lives.

They've inherited Dindu Syndrome from all the niggers culturalily enriching them.

Germany and Islam will conquer the world.

Germany and Islam have always had a special spiritual connection.
The weak subordinate races of Europe will be conquered by brown-skinned Islamic Germans with their teutonic fury and mohammedian rage.

>Polish women do it for money
>g*rman women do it for free
Really makes you think...

there will be no germany by 2100 stupid :)

>Teuton fucks got rightfully removed from Sarmatian and the actual Prussian lands
Are the Based Poles, dare I say, /ourguys/?

The germans invaded belgium twice, netherlands once. We had towns razed, Rotterdam bombed AFTER we surrendered, our young men were conscripted and many of our dikes were blown up flooding parts of our land.
And we were considered the country the occupants were the friendliest in.
Meanwhile on the other side of the globe we have japs invading the dutch indies and enslaving us.

We have some pretty shitty neighbours. They deserved to lose that land.

we didnt invade belgium, we wanted used it as a abbreviation to invade the french but since belgium decided to sell their ass to france they attacked our army and we defended our self.

be glad germany hasn't been wiped off the map after ww2.

>We demanded from them to let us use their soil so we can attack other country and when they responded to this agression we had to "defend" ourselves.

Are you delusional?

>we occupied your country
>we shot your civilians and razed your towns
>we killed your soldiers and ocupied your forts
>but we didn't invade your country :^)
Belgium didn't give germany military access because they didn't want their country turning into a highway for soldiers and losing its autonomy in the process. The belgian reaction to having foreign troops moving into their country without permission was pretty fucking natural, Hans.

be happy the Russians didntg wiped you off the map. Maybe that will change in the future.

>Germans
>people

almost as if the russians were the lesser evil during ww2 for the poles.

If one side has the Germans on it, the other side is automatically the lesser evil

They did, 3 times, you helped them... it never sticked tho.
Don't worry you will be wiped from maps just once by muslims in 30-50 years from now on. Something tells me it will stick.

because you are too pussy and weak to do it yourself
usually you take austria and russia to help you, because you are unable to be successful in any and all parts of life
your moother should've aborted you, but that's ok, you are commiting genocide on your own population by being replaced with shitskins and maybe my kids will not need to talk to you obnoxious mistakes of evolution called germans

Germany is a 200 year old meme country, not an actual nation that deserves to exist.

While I appreciate the idea, and what happened to the Prussians 1919-1939 and from 1944-1945 is truly unspeakable gulag level shit ... and I agree with you its our rightful clay ...

Have you drive around the smaller towns and villages in the former East Germany (neue Bundesländer)? We can barely keep our own country looking half decent and not falling apart ... all the while replacing a shrinking population with niggers and sand niggers.

We'd do the exact same thing to what currently belongs to Russia, Lithuania, Weißrussland, Poland and the Czech Republic. However the Lithuanians, Poles and Czechs have done great stuff with our former territories and aren't flooding them with niggers and sand niggers.

I wish these governments would be more welcoming to Germans wanting to flee this insanity, but I can understand why they're apprehensive as well.

I don't think we should be looking to expand until we can get out own house sorted out first, which given the desire of so many of "us" to slit our wrists vertically anyhow, likely will never happen.

Perhaps we all should start learning Russian.

Keeps living on stolen polish clay
>keep demanding even more rightful polish clay
eternal kraut strikes again

germans destroy the continent every 50 years, you deserve extermination

So what? Good thing they died.

God why

keep dreaming weak g*rmnoid
we will keep pushing you back until the last g*rmnoid scum drowns in BLACK sea

9gag watermark you assholes!

Shut up dumb sub human. The average IQ of serbia is 89. Fukcing white niggers you are!

>BLACK sea

Geography ... how does it work?

>muh minorities got mistreated
Tell it to someone who cares.

The Polish - German rivalery on pol needs to stop. Great things could be accomplished if we started working together.

>I wish these governments would be more welcoming to Germans wanting to flee this insanity, but I can understand why they're apprehensive as well.

Right let me stop shitposting for just a minute and put on my serious cap to give you an actual answer for a change.

Nobody is really against that i know plenty decent germans, hell i know one making plans to move here. There is slight problem though, for ever 1 perfectly normal and sane german there are 2 that would come here and treat everyone like they are better and their shit does not smell: "poles are subhumans and those are our lands anyway blabla" you get the gist. You may think me arrogant now but there is reason even current generation of poles so many years after the was still do not like germans, and reason is how many of you view us and treat us.

>The Polish - German rivalery on pol needs to stop. Great things could be accomplished if we started working together.

Agreed.

On the other hand Germany vs. Poland and Germany vs. Britshits are my favorite threads on Sup Forums.

>working with G*rmanics
>ever
why?

fuck you hans

be careful, knowing me i might actually do it

> almost as if the russians were the lesser evil
You're either retarded or not actually Polish

well for starters: european nations cannot afford to argue against each others in a increasingly less european world.

you realize we have a high gypsy population with literally aboriginal IQ?
>en.metapedia.org/wiki/Gypsies
>The average IQs of Gypsies in different countries have been stated to be 85 in Slovenia, 83 in Slovakia, 70 in Serbia, and 60 in Romania.[7]
what's the average american IQ when you count in the niggers?

This polak is right

No I get that, to be fair the German of which you speak comes predominately from NRW or Hessen, the two German states most likely to turn into a Caliphate. We deal with the same shit here in the former East, they come over for a wedding or want to go to some car show in the middle of nowhere Brandenburg, they get out of their car and are simply shocked the place isn't a third world shithole.

We have distant relatives in NRW who still send us 500 grams of coffee every Christmas and 50€ in 5€ notes. I shit you not, these people are cancer and I completely understand why you guys hate them ... we hate them too.

That being said, there does need to be some "truth and reconciliation" from the Polish side re; what happened to the Prussians between the wars.

You cannot scream "evil Germans killed innocent men women and children" without taking a long hard look in the mirror. We fess up often and loudly we fucked up (which we did -- had we been able to side with the Poles ... we'd of won and the world would be a better place), but the Poles refuse. "They deserved it" or some other rubbish.

I'm not saying start handing land back and doing wire transfers, but a formal apology and a Denkmal somewhere would be a step in the right direction.

The average IQ of USA is 98 while only 56% are whites.
Serbia is a shithole country beacuse its full with dumb white niggers not because of gypsies.

We didnt steal it. Ivan gave it to us and called it "recovered territories". The ussr just expanded its influence in europe. We hardlt did anything to get this lands. I was like a commie bundle but for this act of"kindness" they stole about 20% of our pre war territories.

+1

so? serbia is 65% serbian

Are you deny the fact that serbia is a very poor country? why is it so poor?

What Polish partisans? What organization?

STFU, I hope America finish the job next time they have to save Europe from you guys DÆSU

The only germans worthy of respect marched under the Swastika and everyone who opposed them were scum.

Hail Hitler!

Are you delusional? ofcourse the fucking poles hate germans and russians and wouldn't want to co-operate with you, especially in that time. During WW1 Poland didn't even exist because russia and germany just ate it entirely.

Do germans just not understand their actions have repurcussions that can last a very long time?

well, americans rekt our entire infrastructure in '99, puppet governments since then sold everything profitable to the germans, dinkic stole 50 billion euro in one trip to cyprus (twice the entire national debt) oh and also we are a mafia state and the mafia isn't even domestic, there's other things too but pretty sure this is the important bit

>this thread again

germ-man pigdog

That's what I thought.

Sure, and we have to deal with them.

>be Poland 1919
>be of new state
>have German minority in what was Germans for 500 years
>be nice to Germans inside new state, or genocide them?
>decide genocide
>treat Germans in new state horribly
>get teeth kicked in 20 year of later

>MUAH OPPRESSORS! WE ARE OF INNOCENTS

This is literally your logic.

>That being said, there does need to be some "truth and reconciliation" from the Polish side re; what happened to the Prussians between the wars.
To be fair you would need to ask Russia for tose answers. There was really no Poland then for quite a bit, we were just a puppet of Stalin and all decisions were made by him (and since you seem like decent person you probably realise this is the truth). Also please do try to remember we actually already asked for forgivness, and forgave Germany at the same time, and we did so when wounds were still quite fresh even though our russian overlords punished our church for it quite badly.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letter_of_Reconciliation_of_the_Polish_Bishops_to_the_German_Bishops
It seems to be ignored by german side.

Are you really surprised the poles would mistreat germans? You know, the guys that have been occupying their land for centuries and mistreating them?
Not that two wrongs make a right, but germans always fail to understand why other countries might dislike them. Hundreds of years of steady expansion into their neighbours generally builds mistrust.

Besides, you still can't justify the invasion of the neutral Netherlands.

Yeah it's like when the Blue Helmets come to Chicago then I have to go to Chicago to shoot invading armies.

Link some sources on Sup Forums germans talk about that a lot, but I've never heard about that before to be honest.

Wilhelm here. standing with polski bros. knowing your role in history. believing europe will need brave polski hussarians another time in the not so far future.

that isn't even remotely similiar.

>we
Lol, Poles never forgave, maybe cucks like you. Our western neighbours are our eternal rivals. We can't talk about forgiveness when relevant reparations haven't been payed, polish gold hasn't been returned and polish paintings and sculptures are still in german museums

Kurwa nie widać, że bajtuję, by myslał, że to oni sa ćwokami którzy nie potrafili przyjąc przeprosiń? :P