How do I find a thicc azn gf?

How do I find a thicc azn gf?

I'm done with white women and ready to move to SK or Japan if necessary.

KEK

Pathetic. Race traitor

KEKOLD

KEK

C
U
C
K

If you're not a fitness model, asian chicks won't even look at you.

Good luck.

We don't care. We have the choice of dealing with our busted, ugly, mannish, harpie fucking bong women or getting together with some Asian cuties, which would you choose?

>Moving to bad Korea

Marry a Scot or an Irish woman instead of an Asian you

C
U
C
K

A Polish girl? Duh

A Pole. Why not Poland? Why does it have to be an Asian?

Can you pull a 9/10 white girl?

If not, you won't get a 9/10 asian girl either

race mixing might work out if you've never come here but you now have in your subconscious that the idea of race mixing is something to be ashamed of. it won't work out bro

Please refer to my post it explains why

you can find white women who dress like that at every corner in California. Why travel?

Always trust the Amerimutt to hijack a thread

Full house checked

Mow shut up and post THICC asian qts

i didnt hijack shit kiwimutt

Very false. To pull a 9/10 white girl you need to be a 10/10 chad. You can actually pull a 9/10 asian qt even if you are a 6/10, as long as you are white and not s soyboy.
t. seen plenty of such pairs in Finland

>tfw the cute Romanian nurse you've spent three years silently admiring smiles at you when you pass her in the corridor, leaving your knees weak and useless

Lads, I'm far from /r9k/ tier, but spaghetti is imminent every time we talk. Is this what love feels like? Can a union between a Brit and a Romanian ever work? Would are children be mongrels?

Dating a Korean girl with H cup tittays AMA.

How does it feel to know that you’ve genetically failed your ancestors?

Implants?

this is retarded
women are women, learn the dynamics or you won't get any of any race... except maybe shaniqua or latoya. You can have them for free.

Feels pretty good to know my lineage will continue.

For what it's worth I already have a white son.

if you want them thick don't go to Asia.
Go to the USofA

Nope, still no surgery. I say still because she is still Korean after all so who knows wtf she will do. Just got lucky and caught a unicorn. I was extremely surprised that I pulled it off.

They're less common, so you just have to go wherever there's lots of Asian people.

Maybe a 9/10 shit tier asian like from thailand, but not a korean or a japanese

some Korean girls have decent breasts.
The ass on the other hand....

Very nice legs tho.

Muh dick

Boys im sorry, my brother jumped on the rice train recently and im about to join him

Pics or it never happened.

Asians dominate us whites in almost every way imaginable. Think about it as breeding 'up'

>tfw no cutie asain babe.

are you tall and have blue eyes?
Of course you're not rich or you wouldn't be wasting your time faking a korean gf on a chinese cartoon board.

>Leggings higher than her skirt.

Dropped

Guess it never happened friendo ;)

Not in europe but in Korea where I live I am at least taller than most. I'm 5'10 (lul) and have brown eyes. Parents both have blue. I got done dirty just like Jeb!. I am visiting family in America for the holidays until the 7th.

Tell him to marry a white and not a gook. Raise him to be a social chad but also not a degenerate. If he has an affinity for abstract thought, start offering an incentive for learning math on his free time so he can get study engineering and get a job that is conducive to raising a large white family. Don’t let him be a failure!

I will probably marry white too. Im just humping the yellow fever out of my system.

178 cm? You are shorter than your average 20s korean male
You really catched an unicorn. You're lucky or handsome by korean standards.
Good for you, user.

SAUCE

I don't feel like im shorter than the `average` male, but as anyone who has been to Korea can attest they are tall as fuck for Asians. I was quite surprised when I first arrived there in 2010. In my experience I seem to be in the top half of men, but definately don't tower over a crowded room by a long shot. There is always a good amount of 180+ guys.

average 20yo korean men. The younger generation is taller. Old folks are short.

Is she considered beautiful by korean/asian standards? Their standards are quite different.

>”Pathetic race traitor!”
>”You’ll never be a true White like me!”
>Pic related

Not true.
I’m fat and bald, and fucked 18 Asian bitches while traveling through Asia.
Not prostitutes. Never paid anything.
Just regular chinks.
They want that American dick more than gold or bitcoins!
*does a Micheal Jackson moonwalk*

I am aware of that, but when I attended university there I was with a lot of guys in their 20s. She's not a 10/10 by Korean standards (probably due to the lack of plastic surgery) but she gets approached by Korean guys quite often if we go out together. She says she hates her tits because she gets gawked and creepshotted on the subway a lot. I am her first Foreign boyfriend and her parents are not quite thrilled about it but she seems to be pretty happy with her choice, almost to the point of being clingy.

or maybe you're a very sexy fat american

who knows the truth.

Why are you engaging in a degenerate lifestyle? There are other things in life to enjoy than sex.

the people who talk like this are always inferior themselves.

Anyone who hates their own people like that should be viewed with contempt

wrong. if youre rich it doesnt even matter.

selfhating brits are welcome

T. Asian

Its well known that you chinks are notorious cheaters

Fell into bad habits after my divorce, and am happier now than I have been in a long time. I still feel as though I am less of a shitbag than many people. I dont smoke or drink heavily. I attend church. I am educated, and I work hard. I have never stolen anything, and I fight hard to be in my sons life. I have productive hobbies like language study and piano guitar.

We are all sinners and we all have flaws.