Hey racists, how does it feel knowing this is the MOST LIKED TWEET of all time?

Hey racists, how does it feel knowing this is the MOST LIKED TWEET of all time?

How does it feel like knowing that hundreds of millions, sorry billions, agree wholeheartedly with Obama tweet?

You people are nothing more than basement dwelling LARPers and you will grow to live in our ethnically diverse world. How does it feel knowing this is the future? Your daughters will be BLACKED

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4406190/Is-baby-racist-Study-bias-start-6-months.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vAAbDzJhoD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When I was 4 the Maoris started beating up all the white kids because they 'looked different'

You are right about not being born with it, it is usually learned by interacting with niggers and other such subhumans. If I never talked with or met a nigger, I might have a better opinion of them.

Twitter was a mistake.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4406190/Is-baby-racist-Study-bias-start-6-months.html

No body is born hating other poeple, but seeing negative steroetypes reenforced over and over again is why I hate niggers.

Is that Obama's private child brothel?

This is true. But, I grew up in a multicultural paradise and before I became an adult, I'd been assaulted 5 tines, at random, and had multiple things stolen from me, all by black people. So, there's that to consider too.

>4,612,408 likes
>hundred of millions, sorry billions

Have you been hitting the whiskey already, Seamus?

Pretty sure that’s doctored by twitter

>ethnically diverse world
>diverse

Most of the racism is against whites. It comes from non-whites being jealous and hateful that they are not white.

My brother is somebody who loves all races, but one day, my mother told him that when he was a little kid, he was fighting with another little kid, because he was black and my brother did not want him to play in the swimming pool.

I think hating the things that are different from us is the most human and primitive thing there is, and you overcome hate with education.

However some hatreds should be embraced.

LOL, that black kid ain't buyin' that faggot's fake smile.

Must have read this Also, OP. What's the chat around SB at the moment about Barry and Hillary?
What are the odds they're down in Guantanamo?

Apparently they haven't been seen in a few days along with a lot of other powerful dirtbags.
You think your boss David Brock is down there too?

You think he's given the keys to SB over to the special investigation team yet?
You think you're already on the traitor list? You think they'll bother taking you to Guant'
or just fucking hang you on a lamppost in the street?

Happy new year, motherfucker.

>HE'S STILL MY PRESIDENT

Quick reminder that Hillary won the election by 3 MILLION votes

Of course not. Just as you are born without knowing how to talk, lock your dors, drive a car...
Noticing patterns requires logic.

That isn`t even fucking true. If you have not ever seen a nigger in your life, never heard of niggers in your life and then you suddenly meet a nigger - you`re certainly aren`t going to immediately becomes friends with him.
First you`re going to be distrusting and suspicious because you know nothing about it.

Y tatws tragwyddol, pawb.

But I thought babies were racist?

I don't think the black has seen a adult black man before

This isn't even correct. You are born with in-group preference. Obama is a 95 IQ subhuman nigger half breed.

despacito is the most viewed youtube video

nigger

Thanks for the lecture on American politics, potato nigger.

For a man of supposedly great values, he didn't raise his kids right. Malia was seen using molly at Lolla and smoking weed at Harvard, looks like even a President can't straighten out the degeneracy of niggers.

No one with a brain cares about twatter, saged

nice bait
thanks 4 keeping us sharp

>niggers earned their hate
Nothing he said is anti-racist. Obama is just explaining where racists come from.

He's absolutely correct, you're not born hating niggers, first you have to spend some time around them.

She looks like a straight up hoe

Ahem, in british: m8 check out dah slag wewlad

you learn to hate them when you grow up and have to interact with them

hes right, I don't hate niggers because of the color of their skin. I hate niggers because they are entitled violent destructive animals.

You can take the monkey out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey

>noone is borne redpilled
king nigger is just tweeting the obvious here..

Clicking on a button, wow impressive.
Most people have no idea what they do

When our "daughters are blacked", there will be no ethnic diversity. How does it feel hating races so much that you support eradicating them?

Some user accidentally redpilled me race mixing by posting how whenever you domesticate wild animal you always get more intelligent, tamed and more beautiful (whiter) animals

I agree though. It isn’t some inborn thing that leads to hating niggers and kikes. It is experiencing their culture and being around them that does so.

>Malia was seen using molly at Lolla
Did her bodyguards participate? Or were they strung out on amphetamines or modafinil?

Taken that everyone's also born so stupid they don't know how to eat, talk, walk, or wipe their arse. These things are also learned.

Faggot, those kids obviously are not impressed.

Looks like a straight up black man dressed as an African American woman. The only thing differentiating her from the average black transsexual is that she isn't nearly as overweight as they are

>implying anyone with half a brain uses twitter

56% of them agree wholeheartedly with that white baby in the middle of the pic.

if you notice...the halfrican seems to be fixated on the nigger baby while ignoring the others

Domesticated animals are LESS intelligent than wild animals. Modern day humans are less intelligent than medieval humans. We are more educated but the mental feats required for everyday living then are beyond most of the population now.
Even simple things like memorising a poem are beyond them.

she looks like someone else was the real father

>Modern day humans are less intelligent than medieval humans.
>Implying we are less free now than Medieval serfs

No one says he’s a bad person, necessarily.
He was just a shitty president.

I was a huge Michael Jackson fan as a kid in the 80’s.
Doesn’t mean I wanted a nigger pedophile to run the free world!

Meme morality is disgusting.

No one's born positive about it either, babies are neutral by default. Anti-racism and racism are both learned so I don't know what point he's making.

So, they learn to hate through experience?

No. Through their whiteness

I wasn't born racist, I learned from experience and observation.

Except that most people liking a tweet do not think more than a split second about what they are going to do. And most of that time is spent trying to figure out where to move their cursor.

Think about it: it has Obama (Normies and Lefties love Obama. Don't forget that he got a Nobel Price for literally nothing), and it transmits a warm and fuzzy message that make everyone who likes it feel like they could pat themselves on the back for being awfully progressive and not-racist - which is another factor pandering to Lefties and Normies (generally: people acting by emotions rather than rational thought). Also keep in mind that not everybody is interested in Obama. Most people "following" him are US American Democrats, and they will naturally like EVERYTHING he writes, regardless of the message.

Also, the statement would be wrong for most of the people liking it, since they are bound to be modern day leftist Democrats. For the very simple reason that the white boy in the middle would be considered an affront to both their ideological values and the future of mankind. Because they fucking hate white cis males, and are (thanks to Activism coming from "Gender Studies" and "African Studies" - the Left's ideological flagships in Academia) a 100% sure that white cis males are indeed born hating women and minorities. White cis males are naturally evil from the Leftist point of view.

>A new born baby can't comprehend the intricacies of any given theological doctrine in order to make an informed judgment on it's merits.
No fucking shit Sherlock !!111!!

>And most of that time is spent trying to figure out where to move their cursor.
This.
It is like changing your Facebook profile pic to [Flag: Insert Country Name]

>POL BTFO
>O
>L
>B
>T
>F
>O

This is 100% correct. There is no innate hatred that is programmed genetically, we learn to hate nigs and muzzies through our interactions with them during our life.

>we learn to hate nigs and muzzies through our interactions with them during our life.
There are black people in Russia?

youtube.com/watch?v=vAAbDzJhoD8

Checking his hotdogs.

This

well Obamas special "hotdogs" are reportedly worth up to 60k!

Is he

dare

I

say

it...

/ourguy/?

It’s true... people don’t hate people when they are born, based off of their skin. They learn to hate when they see the actions they take and how they destroy everything.

since you are attempting to create the image of liking minority's. how about some love huh?

Why did he say his. Is this degenerate evil man implying the gender of those children. Disgusting, how could he force his gender norms on these poor children.

Noone is born with the ability to speak, so speech is bad.

No shit, human as social creatures are tribal and identify with those that actually look like us. People are so fucking stupid.

>Hey racists, how does it feel knowing this is the MOST LIKED TWEET of all time?

Considering this is the highlight of his career I feel fine for the rastus porchmonkey.

getting strung out on modafinil?????? there isn't anything as smooth or clean feeling.
ah yea, for the average serf male their life consisted of using these tools 6 hours a day, bullshitting and drinking the rest. While women mainly did typical women house stuff.
Yea they were intelligent...

Intelligence increased in Europe as the intelligent rural folk outbred the lower classes(brits kept good data on this). This caused an IQ increase up until dysgenic welfare systems.

So this is how Normies measure success by number of likes on tweeter?
No wonder you are all no soul drone brainlets

Hey man I'm not a racist why would you generalise like that dude
Really uncool man
You sound like some unhinged ideologue
Oh wait............kek

Says the alt right who mass downvote all leftleaning youtube videos

Yall are pathetic

what does down voting youtube videos have to do with rating someones success on twitter and general? Huh
You really are proving how big of brainlets you are

The colour only appears brown because human photoreceptors can't process any colour beyond the RGB spectrum (375 - 750 nanometers).

So the result of mixing yellow, red and blue is actually some kind of beautiful vibrant new colour that feeble human minds are incapable of conceptualising but something like a butterfly or a lamprey eel would be able to see.

tl;dr: racism is for the feeble-brained

Not bad for a nigger that assumes gender

she was id as an active missing persons case in Chicago

McGregor hasn't fought in the UFC for over a year because his potato nigger boxing is a joke against that cocaroach beaner ferguson or smesh time khabib

Xenophobia is a hardwired human trait you lying ex president you!

>most liked tweet
that's like boasting with being most liked faggot, sure dumbfucks like you but you're still mentally ill

Too bad the homeowner didn't shoot him for being a peeping Tom/prowler.

>muh 3 million

>The colour only appears brown because human photoreceptors can't process any colour beyond the RGB spectrum (375 - 750 nanometers).
>So the result of mixing yellow, red and blue is actually some kind of beautiful vibrant new colour that feeble human minds are incapable of conceptualising but something like a butterfly or a lamprey eel would be able to see.
>tl;dr: racism is for the feeble-brained

No wonder the UK is becoming a third world shithole, because of cucks like you.

but she lost,do you even go outside?

Lol my middle daughter is 16mos old and just STARES at niggers when we're in public. Our town is 98% White and she never sees them, normally.

Get out of my country you fucking nigger.

>Lol my middle daughter is 16mo
Why are you lying, dweller?

>stating facts makes you a cuck

this some wicca shit?

>black people
>blacks
>people
Get it together user

spbp

They are already there.

But they literally do. Do the baby doll test.

Sorry captain Sweden but your arch enemy is here, reality.

>"of millions, sorry billions"

I think you need to go back to school, nigger.