HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy new year I'm smashed cunts imma just let you know racism is fucking retarded I mean I'm in it for the memes but to honestly believe people are retarded because 1% of the population did X or Y is fucking dumb. Muslims are fucking animals but people are people if you're Christian you're 50% okay in my book the rest depends on your merit. Good luck in the new year faggots this will be the year of change for me either making it big or an hero-ing.

>1%

You're gonna realize how wrong you were when you sober up.

Well done my kangaroo-impregnating bro. Keep it real dawg, stay down with it in 2018. Yeaahhh boy. Peace out and don't get too wasted brah.

> Sup Forums, the only place where drunks spew anti-racist rambling.

I just spent my new years with lebos m8 they're Christian they're anti semitic and they're golden fuck off leaf.
myy maaaaaaann

>taiwan
>not a chinese proxy
back thhe fuck off ling ling i have no time for your dog eating street aborting ass fuck off to whichever hell spawned you.

shameless bump

Do not bully Taiwan you cunt

We'll be here when you sober up from your hugbox and begin forming sound arguments again. Happy new year m8.

trips of truth +50
polok -50
sorry Taiwan is Chinese clay bend to the gook will

You mean ch*na is taiwanese clay

i'm so fucking smashed boi but I speak the truth I love the lebos and the greeks so long as they're my bros in Christianity.

>greeks
Greeks are white you moron. And this is the exact reason why Christianity gets shit on by NatSocs. There is a God, and Jesus may have even been him, but there are such holes in the Christian religion nowdays I can't see how anyone can take it seriously.
>my based nigger christians
You're a daft cunt, m8.

Holes ? Elaborate cunt.

Nigger Christians? No such thing cunt.
Black Christians are based. Strong families hard working etc. Just because you had a shitty experience with one doesn't rule out the bunch get over it soft cunt.

>there are such holes in the Christian religion nowdays
Such as?

This.
2018 is a Christian year. NONBELIEVERS BTFO ETERNALLY.

Such as a millennia of subversion and abuse within the hierarchy of the church. If you believe Martin Luther, the universal Christian church has been infiltrated by Babylon. There's also no such thing as a based nigger.

But I don't believe Martin Luther a lone priest who is the greatest heretic in human history. You assume that anyone does but sorry no one does. Fuck protestants I'll hunt them in the streets.
ONE TRUE FAITH TIER: CATHOLIC
BRO TIER: ORTHODOX
HERETIC TIER: ALL THE REST

>Martin Luther
Is this 1517 still? Literally no one cares about Luther's thesis.
Heretic

It's incredibly relevant. He was right.