Best meme of 2017

Best meme of 2017

Wrong

It's actually not funny at all. Low quality bait meme started by Sharia Blue shills as part of a divide and conquer strategy. Sage and ignore.

You ungrateful europoors do realize, that without America, there is no financial system, or moral order, or any structure at all. Without America there would total chaos, and all countries of the world would get down on their knees and beg for our return. There is no world without America, just the hell of disorder and fascism.

I command you now.. subordinate european countries.. to kneel and show respect for this beacon of freedom and tolerance.

...is not this.

Then invade Europe, it would be better than it is now with fucking communists in our goverments

Upvoted.

ITT:
>oy vey you fucking goyim, just look at how funny this meme intended to divide and conquer all h'whites who oppose the ongoing white genocide in western countries is!

whiter than you

This is right.
Calm down nigger, it's just bantz. Just let the yuropoors have their fun and enjoy the decent ones.

>it's a CIA meme!!1

Fuck off Jamal

You lot really are that fucking thick

just let them have their little thread with the funny faces, ok guy?
It's fairly accurate, as I'm sure you know. Sure, Brits are uglier, but everyone knows that so we're not going to pick on them because they clearly can't take it. We just hoped you could take a joke this one time without having to demonstrate the length of your schlong.

Its' origin is not important, what matters is it's use as a divide and conquer strategy to weaken the white base of opposition to anti-white policies.

If you are whites yourselves then I think you're all fucking morons for actively working against your own interests.

>memeing other countries is suddenly divide and conquer tactics when it is directed at americans

How can one country be so strong yet so fragile?

American families are beautiful.

Indeed it is essentially the same as those Jews proclaiming that there is no "h'white" race at all.

This lends credibility to the "meme" being Jewish in origin.

On one hand, the state of the United States was decided well before any of us were alive.

Europe's blackening happened so quickly and so recently that the burden of watching its women getting raped and being cucked daily falls on the shoulders of the same people who laugh at US today.

> intended to divide and conquer

This place is riddled with anti-German threads. You have some nerve playing the "white brotherhood" card while a major white nationality has all been run out of Sup Forums by all the hate. Why don't you try practicing what you preach for a change?

I didn't believe the mutt meme till I came over to America for Christmas, my family are the only white people I have seen for the past week. Went to go get some rum for Christmas and saw a white women with 3 nigglets following her and touching everything in the store (most likely stole something) made me feel sick to my stomach hopefully she pays the toll soon

That's because the Germans on Sup Forums are complete fucking faggots.

*blocks your path*

FUCK OFF LEFTYPOL

America is overwhelmingly overpopulated by non-whites. The meme is accurate. Let it spread. Let the future of the American face sink in to the plebs on facebook. Let them realize this is happening. This is what is imminent if nothing is done.

It's not dividing anyone but the people who "don't get it" aka, the ones who don't see the tragedy, and the ones that "get it". You sound just like a comically deactivated liberal.

>or moral order, or any structure at all.
There is.

>if you are white
looks at flag
top kek nigger

Shut up, mutt.

what country you from

You are also belittling the concept of white Americans as a race at all.

I postulate that the end result is a net negative, if you wish to do as you claim, then you should focus on concrete examples of the disgusting results of miscegenation in real life.

>This is not funny guys. Stop it immediately.