Returners - Aka no Kikansha

Storytime

This is from the Sekirei, Sakurako. Published in 2009 and translation of the first 3 chapters + oneshot in 2011. According to BU it's 3 volumes and ongoing (could have sworn it was 5) I'll be dumping the oneshot first then the three chapters following.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-08-20/sakurako-gokurakuin-ends-sekirei-manga-launches-new-series/.91891
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=127543
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have her latest series not the returner one.I'm curious about the manga.

Thirteen years ago a disaster occurred. Out of nowhere, a meteorite fell from the sky, and that's when everything started. First of all, there is said to be numerous people who vanished when the meteorite fell. Afterwards, according to certain reports, this was known as "spirited away".

At the same time, strange things happened. The sky filled with clouds, and a red mist shrouded the streets. And those terrible monsters had started to appear. A monster, in other words, a slave beast, one who has sold his soul to the evil king.

However, we must not despair, they have returned from the depths of the red hell, and in order to defeat the impending disaster they carry with them a gift in their hands.

"They have returned, the ones who posses the flash have returned to tear apart the fear."

what do you mean her latest? This is not Returners?

Of course not but i will bump it for you if you want to story time.

I would appreciate that.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-08-20/sakurako-gokurakuin-ends-sekirei-manga-launches-new-series/.91891
This one but wonder it would be ecchi harem or not. I also curious why returner can be left dry out like this. It is interesting still so lack of chapters

>opening page is a nice slut

>mc is a generic beta dudebro

Every time

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=127543

When you wrote 'new' series I thought you meant link ^ related. I didn't realize she had another series but it isn't on BU though I know I can't always rely on them.

He's a good MC you'll see.

It is in the mangaupdate mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=127543

ah

I'm retarded

Only 3 chapters and no raw i guess?

I honestly forgot about this series and didn't bother to look for raws, but I can.

I appreciated if you can.

part II of the oneshot

I'm bumping it

Thanks

Another bumps

Sakurako draws so many cute girls.

end of the one shot and onward to chapter 1 next

Someone please remind me but Hiro did say that animu/mango tiddies were okay as long as they were official right? But fanart was a no go, if I remember correctly.

another bumping

It is correct but mods sometime take mistakes.

Another one

danke

what will Himuka do?

a) hit him
b) yell at him
c) help him with his erection

if you chose c you are correct

I don't believe it