I live in a big house by myself with 5 toilets and 4/5 and clogged. Why do American toilets suck so bad?

I live in a big house by myself with 5 toilets and 4/5 and clogged. Why do American toilets suck so bad?

I wish I could throw toilet paper in my toilet.

>buy an old house
>take out antique toilets, replace with modern "efficient" toilets
>sell old house at a massive loss
>install antique toilets in your own house
>???
>profit

The more you eat the more you shit.

The preban toilets that would flush a baby got banned from sale by the EPA.

The cheap "eco" toilets don't flush worth a damn nowdays. The more expensive eco toilets flush oranges now. Houses are built with the cheapest toilets available.

Really makes you think

Maybe I could help you

stop flushing chicken bones down the toilet monkey

>Why do American toilets suck so bad?

Because you mutts use a bunch of toilet paper and smear shit around like a shit crayon and then assume your asshole is clean after.

Because you use to much toilet paper.

Why do Americans shit so much? What the fuck do you need 5 toilets for? Are you too fucking fat to move 10 feet extra to get in the toilet?

>I like to get rimjobs from household appliances

Whiter than you muhammad

Found the shitlets.

Well I have a fast metabolism, but you raise a good question.

>t.fatbastard

I thought I had a fast metabolism. Holy shit, I feel sorry. I can't even imagine how hard it is for you to get any gains. It probably has something to do with all the GMO shit you are fed.

There's five toilets for 5 bathrooms. Op said he was in a large house so probably 6 or seven bedrooms.
Women like to coordinate their shits like they do their periods so we need one toilet per woman in the house

Five is still a lot, even if he lived in a fucking castle. The only time I wish I had more bathrooms is when I'm suffering from diarrhea.

I am actually pretty much a skelly though.

good post

It’s taking longer for me to get some gainz, but I am still gaining none the less.I heard something about GMO’S fucking with your stomach so that could be the case I guess.
>back and shoulders is ripped
>rest of my body is taking longer than expected
>mfw

I have 3 toilets in my house and one is always blocking too and it's the only one with a handle the other too have like a button on top of the cistern and can be flushed twice unlike the one with the handle.

you must be young
there's an episode of king of the hill that covers this