Uma Musume Pretty Derby

I hope you dont forget AOTY 2016 is getting they game out.
youtube.com/watch?v=tOyY8Tzya8k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSx9YtWIYx4
youtube.com/watch?v=G1WSrRryGfw
otakutale.com/2017/bbc-interviews-girls-und-panzers-character-designer-fiction-like-this-should-be-banned/
cycomi.com/title.php?title_id=51
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~~~~~~~

Hayai!

Summer or fall?

Both

2 cour? Dayum,thank you mobage money.Hopefully its wont be lacking the horse racing part information and shit.

>2/3 of them are geldings

Eho is best girl?

best girl

>lesbian racing horse idols

>horse-cock futa

yes please

Is horse racing fun?

Are they really lesbians if around half of them used to have dicks?

Only if you like losing money.

Is an horse a athlete?

That's wrong. That's not brown not-Hibiki at all.

I founf the full ost.
Is pretty lit.
youtube.com/watch?v=wSx9YtWIYx4

I hope game will have english language option

Man i don't care if this is Yuribait. Horse shit or whatever. But i like it. the pv they released the last year for the game was funny as fuck.

Maybe its because of the song? or maybe all those delicious ponytails.

Which horse would you ride?

So the game is training them as athletes to compete in races, and then the winner of the races get to do the concert performances?

Just a reminder that 2/3rds of them are male.

Just a reminder that 2/3rds of them are grown, muscular and possibly castrated stallions.

I dont think racing horse get castrated since people pay millions for their sperm, the winning horses at least.

That's just subunits song + dramas

so many anthropomorphic anime nowadays, soon were going to have sting ray anime girl harems and shit... damn

Good.

>sting ray anime girl
Steve Irwin as guest character?

>average height is 162cm
>only 5 girls out of 18 are shorter than 160cm

DOKKYUN

Also best horse is Maruzensky and you are wrong all fucking fronts if you deny this

youtube.com/watch?v=G1WSrRryGfw

>I dont think racing horse get castrated

Pretty much every male race horse you see is castrated nowadays. It makes them easier to train and less likely to attack the other horses.

What happens with the studs is that when there is a particularly fine male horse they keep them as a breeding stud instead of racing them, instead racing his brothers, sisters, cousins, etc. When they do well, it's value as a stud goes up because it's from the same line.

>kotaku/MAL article about how this is just further proof that Japan is nothing but misogynistic pigs that treat women like animals SOON™

Oh man, it still hurts a little

>male race horse you see is castrated nowadays.
Well damn.

>MAL

>People calling it yuri.
>It's actually a trap anime.

Reminder, if they're wearing spats it's a girl, shorts it's a boy, and pretty much all of them are based on a real life race horse.

Sup Forums aoty desu

If you go on kotaku/mal, read their comments, and then come here to tell us, you are a Sup Forums tier poster and I hope you are aware of this.

Just wait, it's going to be called another problematic show that glorifies treating women as animals and the animal cruelty of horse racing.

It's going to be the people that watch the show and suddenly have people jump on them for trying to post about it anywhere else that will have to learn the cold hard truth of the matter.

Actually, horse racing and breeding is pretty fucked up.

Guess you better not watch a show that glorifies it then.

But it's just a women's sports game with horse-eared high schoolers.

They don't even dwell in barns or eat hay.

It glorifies horse racing same way Girls und Panzer glorifies world war 2.

What happens if they accidentally break their leg when running?

"Steve Irwin no Baka! Why won't you return my love for you? Why won't you show me how you feel? [spoilers]Why won't you let me in your heart?[/spoiler]

Why not? My family works in race horse breeding. It just is pretty fucked up once you've seen the ins and outs of it.

Based on the PV they eat almost nothing but Carrots. It's almost like they don't want to win any races.

The vet gives them a lethal injection and the Mexican farm hands dig a pit out in one of the fields, then use the tractor to drag her corpse out to it and toss her in.

To the glue factory.

>Based on the PV they eat almost nothing but Carrots.
I KNEW IT

THEY ARE NOT HORSES

THEY ARE RABBITS

otakutale.com/2017/bbc-interviews-girls-und-panzers-character-designer-fiction-like-this-should-be-banned/

Waste of a good steak

>Wanting to eat racehorse meat

Too tough and chewy.

Mince it.

The pale horse.

Yeah, horse ragout and hamburgers are pretty good.

*Ragù

>horse girls
>act and look nothing like horses aside from the ears and tails

All of them

Anybody knows if some scanlation group picked the manga up?

Which one if the prince (female)?

>Why don’t you British people follow Japan, since we’re more civilized, and have lower crime rate than the UK?
Blown the fuck out

That would be Symboli Rudolf

Upper left wears a crown-looking thing.

I don't know senpai, she looks more of a king.

Velvet horse best horse

Alpha stallion, her(his) entire purpose is to win and mate.

If we're going by real life

This is his (her) son (daughter)

Fuck yeah, more generic bland anime songs!
LL truly killed anime music. Japan doesn't even try any more, same motives, themes and lyrics everywhere, same HAI HAI HAI, same shit every fucking time.

>Double PonyTail.
we hitting ponytails levels that shouldn't even be possible

The HAI HAI HAI shit is for WOTAs, not you, cocksucker. Actually got to a live and you're realize how fun that shit is.

>he thinks LL invented HAI HAI HAI
Go look up "denpa songs"

Just a reminder that you will never satisfy these girls with your dick.

"girls"

So, if they are horses, obviously they have huge dicks, right?

Obviously.

>live
This shit will never get live outside fan event from BD tickets in a venue for like 200 people max. So why even bother?
And it's not about HAI itself, it's that songs are indistinguishable from any other song by yet another freshly formed no-name idol group.

>putting words in my mouth
Fuck off

The girls would definitely be disappointed with the size of yours.

From previous thread.

Kemonomimi is in this year.

Where's the rest of the answers?

If horses are so expensive to raise, how did humans in ancient times manage to do it?

Why not? Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you can't watch it and see if your opinions change. Most of this board watches things they hate, and everyone already knows the shady practices of the Idol industy but like the shows it creates anyway.

Would of thought that if they had a male it would of been a mule or donkey who's only purpose would to carry shit around from place to place

HRT?

Expensive compared to what?

I don't even give a shit. I can listen to this garbage all night.

People lived on farms where horse food comes from the ground

Hormone replacement therapy, aka he's turning from a boy into a hideous parody of a girl.

>Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~~~~~~~~
Fucking cute.

that shitty CG holy fuck hahahahhahahahah

It's a game.

So instead of him being male(female) he would just be a Jack(ass)

Though bad jokes aside it would be better if he was a donkey rather than a mule because mules are literately born castrated.

>If horses are so expensive to raise, how did humans in ancient times manage to do it?
RACE horses are expensive to raise. Ancient horses are like donkeys and easily fed. Race horses are like supercars, impractical for normal use and needed pampering. They also get injured easily compared to the likes of draft horses.

To the breeding farm.

Oh so I guess the official manga for the anime and/or game started

cycomi.com/title.php?title_id=51