Why do trump supporters vote agaisnt their own economic interests?

Why do you make this thread 4-5 times a day?

Because Republicans take advantage of issues like gun control, abortion, and religion to fool low IQ Americans into being roped into shitty economic policies

how is paying for niggers welfare my economic interest?
>be me
>not even rich
>get told how my meager salary makes me one of the evil elite who need to be taxed like shit
>literally only make like 14/hr
>but leftists dont
>so i have to pay half my income in taxes and healthcare for niggers
>trump reverses this
>im saving money
>can actually buy things
>"OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD Y DO TRUMPFAGS VOTE AGAINST THEIR ECONOMIC INTERESTS"
I hate niggers so god damn much.

Trump voters are the white middle class. The super poor and super wealthy both voted Democrat

sage

im seriously sick of this thread, i have no idea why, i just see it too many times, stop posting it you mother fucker, STOP.

anything bellow this line is gay.
------------------

FPBP

Another hit and run shareblue slide thread called out.

its more then that its every hour.

How's your deployment bro? I was there back in 2013

Because their 401ks are doing well.

This pic highlights how stupid really are. They think we are like them and all we want is other people money. You see liberal we want to be rich too but we don't want rich peoples money like you do we want to make our own money and if by luck we ever make it we don't want to be told by some liberal who never did shit with his life that we need to part with our money for their sake.
And hey if we don't become rich that's fine too we just want the opportunity.

/thread

How is paying for jewish corporate subsidies and bailouts? And how is bombing arabs and giving weapons to ukrainians?

Here's a question: why do liberals think the stock market going up and the economy growing only helps rich people?

/thread

Those are part of the reasons I don't want to pay more taxes. Although, bombing arabs is A-OK. I really have no problem with that but the death of Arabs isn't worth the blood of 1 American.(unless we used invasion as an excuse to ditch all our niggers in the middle east) I have 0 problems with bombing Arabs, in fact, that's one of the things I think America does right. I just wish we did it with no remorse or conscience for people who don't actually deserve either.

Why are anti-trumpers worse at math and finace than the folks in OP's pic, to the point they don't understand how lower taxes on the working class is a good thing, and tax breaks for the wealthy have no bearing on that? It seems like their entire understanding of economics based on a childish jelousy akin to a kid throwing a tantrum because another kid has more candy than them.

>voting for lower tax rate that directly benefits you
>against your interest
Jesus fuck you mong

>vote democrat: because you're poor, stupid and there's no hope for you but we'll leave you few crumbs, promise!
I don't think dems realize how patronizing and insulting they are being when they say shit luke that

Gay

Cheaper than paying for niggers and spics.

Why are you so stupid?

Why do cucks, sorry I mean leftist retards, vote for their own enslavement? You do know we had a war over a 3% tax on tea...right? Oh yeah I forgot, your worthless lazy fucks that want to live off of the government...until they decide you no longer get anything because the people who are really working...are tired of paying for your worthless existence.

This

Just wait until you start claiming benefits from the government yourself, which you obviously well since you only make 14/hour.

Then you'll find out Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare, etc. are severely defunded and you have to be put on a waiting list to get benefits.

Blaming the niggers then won't help you.

To be honest - you have no fundamental understanding of economics. Your posts are old and gay.

Just don't cry when the Arabs attack us back.

People don't understand that the tax rates the poor do receive are marginal compared to the ones corporations and uber rich receive.

Without taxes, government funding for social welfare programs, education, infrastructure, etc. suffer.

This hurts the poor the most. The rich can always send their kids to private, elite schools. They don't need social welfare programs. Don't like the deteriorating neighborhood? That's okay, we can move into an ultra-rich, gated community.

But low-IQ, poor Trumptards say
> Well, only niggers use social security

Okay, wait until they actually start claiming benefits when they're older, which they absolutely well since we're talking about the poor here.

Then they'll find out the programs they hated so much are severely defunded.

They spend the rest of their years withering away and instead of retiring like they should, they continue working to their deaths.

That's the American dream right?

>republican: shit we're going to get a little more money back, good!
>democrat: shit the rich got more back and they no longer have to pay taxes on money they already paid taxes on just because they died, bad!
I've notice that a lot of liberals would rather have everyone suffer and get nothing rather than everyone benefiting because in their warped mind even if it's the same percentage the actual dollar amount is bigger for the rich.

Pay more taxes, goyim. We are your greatest ally.

You fail to realize the poor rely more on government spending than the uber rich/corporations.

Without taxes, government spending suffers in:
- education
> Rich send their kids to elite private schools
- infrastructure
> Rich live in gated communities already
- Social welfare programs
> Uber rich retire early and don't need these programs because they have millions in savings.
> The poor relies on Social Security, Medicaid, etc. All of which will be severely defunded if we continue tax cutting.
- Police
> Rich already live in gated communities. Hell, they can hire personal bodyguards.

Worst comes to worst, the uber rich can always move to a different country like what corporations are doing.

Well, you might argue that lowering taxes will encourage the rich to bring back their assets to America and the corporations to bring back their capital to the States. I guarantee you, there is ALWAYS some country out there (usually a 3rd world country) that will have lower regulation, lower taxes than us.

The rich won't invest in us. They'll pocket most of the money and deposit it in offshore accounts and assets.

Spam

Sage and reported

Fuck you nigger

The election wasn't about tax cuts. It was about giving the middle finger to Washington.