Anyone else leaving their family in the dust when they make it?

Anyone else leaving their family in the dust when they make it?

My parents are truly pathetic late 40s minimum wage workers dad cant keep a job longer than 1 year went all of December without working. Mom has $80 in the bank. im embarassed to be associated with them

damn my man, sorry to hear that, but i don't think you should hate them for that, they are still your parents.

I hate leaves so fucking much. You should work hard to support your parents and make them proud. Ungrateful nigger tier faggot.

>implying you'll make it
apples don't fall far from tree Sup Forums visitor

>tfw genetic anomaly in terms of IQ for my family
>any future children will revert to the mean and i'll be doomed to literally be too smart to spend time with my family

Hating your parents is something the left is good at. It's why they dye their hair and get tattoos and act out their rage everyday.

Christmas time is always shit without a girl friend bro. chin up. Don't be too hard on your folks.

>leaf

>Sister is party slut
>Mom is government leech who sleeps all day
>Father got a new wife & kids
>I’m making more money than I know what to do with

It’s weird observing nature IRL. Poor people are scum in 99% of cases and deserve to be poor because they’re stupid.

There is a place for this garbage and that place is /biz/

Are you a chink or a poo?

N such thing as regression to the mean. If there was, evolution would be invalidated. Any advantageous adaptations of parents would not pass down to their offspring. Evolution is all about progression from the mean.

Family and relationships matter, provided they aren't abusive. To disown them because they don't have Jew wealth is a Jew thing to do, Jew.

Very true.

Did your parents beat you? Rape you? Abuse you? Or are they just poor?

If you answered no to the first three then fuck you. Your parents may not be good with money, or even hard working, but they obviously sacrificed enough to keep your ungrateful ass alive. As much as I want to tell you to rope yourself, I'm a parent as well, and I wouldn't wish that pain on any parent.

Rethink your life OP.

Lol OPs looser dad still gets laid
Winning

Are you drunk? A Jew I went to high school with is bum-ass as hell but now he works in the music industry because uncle Schlomo needed a favor from Mordecai.

family worship is one of the dumbest cultural memes, most parents are imbeciles

elder worship is stupid too
the idea that because someone is older and more "experienced", that they know what they're talking about, and you should listen to them even if they're total fucking failures

OP is a faggot that isn't going to make it as hating the folks who raised you is a sign of a degenerative and a clear indicator someone will be a failure

>Your parents may not be good with money, or even hard working

what if they teach you how to be poor and miserable like them and sabotage you anytime you try to step out of their level

poor people should be gassed

You're a piece of shit and I hope you never "make it".

I know that feel user.

you will end up in a nursing home alone :)

Why can't you associate with people less intelligent than you? I have family and friends who are dumb as rocks, but great people you can trust and count on. Hell my dog is a moron but he's my best friend.

>Father I want to make you proud!
>Oh yeah? Time to buy me a house and feed me you little shit.

And what are you doing? Going to make it any day now?