Well Sup Forums ?

Well Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pugNaCZ1RR8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if they ever knock ill surrender and suck dick cause im a liberal faggot

It is almost like the people constantly shit posting these memes have no idea how a military occupation works.

oh yeah because 320 million people armed with firearms totally couldn't overthrow that...

Vietnam

No faggot

nigga wat

It's always that one faggot behind a meme flag

>jets don't require a lot of logistical support
>jets can police an occupied territory

Okay

>I don't anything about military, war and civil war but I talk

>What is Vietcong?
>What is the Taliban?

a farmer with an Ak47 or RPG can do as much damage as a trained Navy Seal in any situation. Why do you think we've been in Afghanistan for 16 years?

US military is US citizens, and it can't be used against its own people.

a Jet can't capture and hold a territory, plus if a civil war does happen, it is possible for USAF pilots to change sides, along with the planes, if they mange to escape...

Can't wait to see phosphorus bombs dropped on California

literally the most retarded argument for gun control
A coordinated guerilla force, well stocked, equipped and fighting on home soil could hold up for at least a decade in the mountains

The US population and the military are one and the same, its not a foreign occupation

Your best chance for a successful revolution in America by far is to get at least some of the military on your side

Taking on the US military with untrained civilian militia and small arms only is completely delusional

What absolute tautology, gas yourself brainlet.

We have this thread every fucking day
SAGE THIS SHIT ALREADY

>le jet gant gig down door :DD

oh god, does Sup Forums think before posting replies ? not a single fucking reply to actually defeat me in this argument, my point is, no matter what the US citizens do, they will never defeat the government(gubbmint)

Because even if the government cant attack them using highly advanced war machines, they can still use these in defence.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Fuck off commie.

>american soldiers who are 70%+ republicans will slaughter their own civilians and blindly follow orders

now that is delusional

I'm glad that you agree that the 2nd Amendment needs to be extended to include heavier armament like Man-Portable Air-Defense System

Drone strikes can't control a people

Such a unique and insightful thread topic. I will enjoy seeing it repeated for years on end.

90% of the US military comes from Southern states, mostly Texas. There would be some serious problems getting them to bomb Americans.

They wouldn't nuke D.C because guerillas overrun the defenses in the white house let alone the fact that half the world would be supplying the rebels because fuck the US.
There is absolutely no context in which the govt could win in such a scenario presuming it's not 200 ranchers v the US.

stop hiding behind meme flags

War of independence was a proxy war between France and UK.

/thread

usa btfo
relinquish your guns and obey the crown

*sips tea*

>another memeflag bait thread gets 27 faggots to respond

boots on the ground well never be replaced jew by air support.

I'm so happy some poor fag from the Eurtrash hell hole is looking after me.

OOOOooooo wait I look after myself.

A single bullet can change the very fabric of a civilization. Just take a look at Abraham Lincoln and JFK. Lincoln failed to return the niggers to Africa. JFK was stopped from removing Jew control from the US monetary system. You don't have to fight the military.

>cops shoot unarmed black man
>police brutality and systemic racism

>cops shoot unarmed white man
>gun control

Libs are opportunistic cunts with no morals.

Also, you wish you had a gun. You all wish you had guns. Anyone who says they don't is either lying or female.

This pic is ludicrous.

Yanks are still stuck fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan, 15 years later.

The most technologically advanced army on earth could NEVER completely defeat a ragtag bunch of illiterate goat herders with old rusty AKs and noob tubes.

The US army would be wiped out by even a small insurrection by comparatively trained and intelligent American citizens.

Exactly

If the US military were somehow turned on its own citizens it would probably not be hard to convince them that they were on the wrong side and should go over to the revolutionaries

The possibility of that happening is your defense against tyranny not your fucking hunting rifle

You haven’t made an argument.

A government that portrays itself as a democracy doesn’t slaughter civilians. To destroy its own infrastructure is against everything a democracy supports. Your ideas are Ill suppoted and born of your own fantasy to live in a communistic society. Goat farmers and rice farmers beat the most sophisticated army in existence. Your shitpost will never change this fact.

only the EU would be stupid enough to think you can subjugate a people with air power.... or that all people are afraid of death.

One guy with a hammer beats a squadron of F-22s as long as they are on the ground.

>"teh gr8wst army in da world" lost against Vietnamese farmers hiding in holes using ak47 and old WW2 rifles
>thinks this is being delusional
Why are leftist so stupid, Paul?

>assault weapons should be banned because the military has bombers
>america got its ass kicked by illiterate farmers with bolt action rifles
we need to meme this fucking doublethink shit hard

Ask the Afghan and Vietnamese people.

See Turkish coup of 2016. A bunch of roaches armed with fucking wooden sticks and the ability to block roads with their bodies defeated tanks and aircrafts because the guys inside decided they'd rather surrender than slaughter crowds of their own people.

Then they will bomb civilians if they are that desperate, besides look at Syria where every civilian there had a gun and they weren't even able to defeat ISIS without serious help from Russia.

if we just stop going to work, they fucking starve. pretty easy to take out enemy supply lines when you *are* the supply line.

Syria is a civil war. A house divided.

I agree, citizens need to have the same weapons as government, just like at the time the Constitution was created.

Sure, because the government would use tanks and aircraft against their own people. And while that is happening china/russia/any other country just invades while you're busy bombing yourselves and have everything out in the open where they can see it.

nail through the landing gear tire, they aint takin off

people need more powerful weapons

repeal the hughes amendment

this has never been posted before

Guns not solely for mitigating threats made by the gov, theyre also for handling threats that the gov refuses to address...like when a mudslime rapes your sister right in the pussy. Surely you can relate to that eurofag?

That depends, what if the own citizens in question are urbanite spics, niggers and soy-boys wanting to overthrow the government because fuck Drumpf and fuck white people. In a civil-war there is no citizen and non-citizen, there is this ethnic or political group versus this other ethnic and/or political group.

saged, implying the military would kill their own people

The amendment never specified the type of weapon. Only that it's a firearm.
Assault rifles are firearms.
Jetfighters like that one have a 20mm cannon iirc. That makes them a platform for firearms, and legal to own.

Seriously. There is nothing in the constitution preventing you from buying a tank, an F-22, etc.
The only prohibition is cost. Most people can't afford one.

>Rwanda 2.0
In that scenario another country/the UN(lol) would intervene due to possible ethnic cleansing

I'm guessing UN Human Rights Council members Saudi Arabia, Iraq, China and Cuba are gonna be so concerned about some dead Amerimutts that they'll probably be starting World War 3 over it.

>Taking on the US military with untrained civilian militia and small arms only is completely delusional

youtube.com/watch?v=pugNaCZ1RR8

Just because they wear BDU's and have a rank doesn't mean they know how to do shit.

Lol keep telling yourself that

Best weapons are psychology and infiltration. You can litteraly get faggots to kill themselves to save any and all bloodshed.

>Wha iz ahhhh guerrilla war
Bleeep blooop ban asssault guwns
Eweeeeeuuuuh stahp bean races

>le gov has planes and tanks you can't beat them
>Vietnam? Never heard of it

So your line of reasoning is that americans should abandon their first line of defense because an interventionist power that has nothing but good intentions will surely come to the aid of... both sides of the people and restore order and justice?
Why would an American civil war necessarily look like Rwanda and a hutu -tutsi genocide? Why would it not look like Sudan? With multiple foreign interlopers providing aid to multiple factions fighting multiple tangled conflicts? Or you and Ireland's troubles? Or that terminator movie with Christian bale or whatever who knows. All kinds of ways to fight a war.

>>They will bomb civilians
Congrats, the government just created a nation spanning insurgency.

>>ISIS
Isn't really relevant to this situation for various reasons that would take waaay too long for me to explain.

>Taking on the US military with untrained civilian militia and small arms only is completely delusional
All those company clerks and payroll techs sure are going to outfight the civilian enthusiasts and the whole former combat arms veterans.

>France bankrolls the colonies against the US
>France broadsides the UK forces in New York
Do Burgers not realise that they weren't alone? Nobel heroes against the people that asked them to pay their share given we had a war to PROTECT them from France.

>If the US military were somehow turned on its own citizens it would probably not be hard to convince them that they were on the wrong side and should go over to the revolutionaries
Or that the revolutionaries are all a bunch of commie cuck jew puppets and they should try to maximize casualties.

Do you really want us to show you the list of school shootings in the last decade?

I think the main problem with this logic is that you think the military is made up of robots, not people. Most people in the military would not agree to fire on their own countrymen.

Shouldn't of made us quarter your soldiers dad.

What do you expect he is a muslim.

Well we did ask for help paying for the war that we waged to keep you speaking English, and not French. Your ancestors response was to flip a tit and start screeching like autists.

I don't know what that has to do with quartering soldiers.

Yeah like the British cared about the colonist, it's not like the crown was using their colonies for their benefit spreading their influence to the new world or anything.
No the bongs did it out of the kindness of their heart.

must be legal because of the 2nd amendment

>we should willingly give up our right to protect ourselves from tyranny simply because we might get hurt
I unironically hope you ironically kys

1) What is guerilla warfare?
2) many servicemen and women would defect
3) The military isn't going to carpetbomb American cities, you dumbfuck.

God I fucking hate nofunz faggots

>100m AR wielding civs can't beat 1m infantrymen in a guerilla war where airstrikes, drones, artillery etc cannot be used
I guess I'm delusional. Fucking moron

What the picture is saying is

>the government is strong, therefore I should lower my odds and stakes even further

Which is obviously ridiculous.

Armed conflicts are not like a video game where you pitch numbers against each other without question - there are many more sides to it. It's extremely hard to contain a rebellious population for hundreds of reasons especially if its armed no matter how much firepower you have. The military might not even act if the leaders are perceived as illegitimate to begin with.

Long story short, you're an idiot and illiterate who believes that authority, power and "the government" is immutable.

Are you saying you would rather been speaking French? Washington was a British officer who rebelled, but ultimately was funded by people that the yank decry all the time. Seems there's some dissonance there.

Well we had to force you guys to actually enforce the laws you were supposed to on smugglers. However you guys were determined not to help us after we funded you, and protected you. Punishment fitting a crime, we saved on making new beds. Gotta cut those costs somewhere.

>yes, I'll take the Vietnam War for 500 please

Fucking faggots make me sick.
We're living in a dystopian police state where the government undermines the english people and lets english girls of 12 be raped for years and protects the rapists from their parents and you're telling muricans that having the means to fight an oppressive government is bad.

I never understood the whole "muh rebellion" shit

These people are suburban faggots, they aren't doing jack shit
Look at the Bundy standoff in Oregon. They walked into an empty federal building like they were hot shit, and 3 days later they were crapping their pants on livestream while the riot police closed in.

When some overweight, doe-eyed boomer fag wants to rebel, just slap him across the fucking face

i bet I could steal that jet with an assault rifle

It's literally in the oath they take, "to defend the constitution of the united states from all enemies foreign and Domestic". pretty sure corrupt politicians trying to bomb US citizens on US soil would classify as domestic enemies that the military would not follow

>Police in the UK at record low numbers
>We live in a police state
Pick one mate, but you're talking out your arse about that. Also fuck the English.

Well if we stuck a bunch of hessian mercenaries in your house I'd give your people about five fucking days of "you call this beer" and "we do this so much better in Hesse-Kassel, you brits could really learn from us" before you took up arms against everyone and everything and rejected monarchy in favor of ancient greco-roman cosplay governance too.

No
And no to being a British subject (kings cuck) too

wtf i want to give away my guns now

Idk, if they drop big bombs straight away, it's all over

But the military will probably be dealing with a lot of defectors and saboteurs since very few men like to kill their own countrymen.

So if this were to develop into a nation wide guerrilla war that takes a long time, I'm not so sure about the military's advantage.

I expect logic to outweigh shitposts, but this has become bizaroworld. I miss when Aussies posted bantz and people knew what b8 was.
Another year, user, and I feel old today.

You are aware that Britain has had a more stable system of governance than Rome ever had.

>muh F-22 dumping flares
wtf does this have to with anything? liberals see something military and they're like "Whoa that looks pretty scary I'll use for that for my 'meme'"

>I don't engage in cuckoldry
>gets called a cuck

Do burgers just use words they think are insults until everyone agrees with them? I mean I'm a subject of the Queen. I like the Queen. She drove ambulances during the blitz. Pretty based.

I have a masters degree in international security - humanitarian intervention, peacemaking, peacekeeping, military strategy - the lot.

And I can say with absolute certainty that the faggots who think that private firearms are going to do fuck-all against a hypothetical tyrannical government are complete retards.

t. someone who knows how a military occupation works.

Are you retarded? A country's military can never decimate its own people for the simple reason that the people are what provides all the resources for the army. Your tanks won't move and your jets won't fly if they don't have the fuel, and your soldiers won't fight if they don't have the food.

>muh appeal to authority
wtf does Denmark know about the military? lmao