What are you doing for or did for new years eve Sup Forums?

What are you doing for or did for new years eve Sup Forums?

Im 33. Will stay at home with mom as usual. Fun life. Hope the rockets dont make to much noise. If they do I will call the police again...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G1YbfCQmr4o
youtube.com/watch?v=sKNSPP2hNTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All my friends are going to Montreal and I’m going to be working.

will stay at home usual and play video games

In my mind I will be gassing kikes.
In reality I'll be sitting here on my own experimenting what objects can fit in my ass

I'm getting drunk to celebrate my very first crypto gains, life is good.

Now that my crypto finally has some value, most turned into btc now, I must learn how into this trading shit and make it grow

An investment about 3 years ago for 1k nok has turned into something around 90k

firefighter here. Not much party for me either

Drinking, eating and watching telly with the wife. Might shag her before I'm too drunk to do so.

Shoulda worked the Jews into your question somehow OP. This shits gonna get removed.

Going to a friend's place and getting really drunk

Dunno kill myself?

I'm staying home.
It's the first year I wasn't invited out for at least a decade.
I've lost pretty much all of my friends over the last two years.

get drunk at home and try and forget about life like every night

Work, trade crypto, drink.

staying home with the senpai

Doing Normie stuff whilst trying to hide my powerlevel. Checkin in with pol to laugh at whichever country gets the enriched new year experience. Let's hope it's here we are getting too complacent.

youtu.be/G1YbfCQmr4o

If my neighbors upstairs have a party on the same scale as last year till four in the morning then I'm going postal.

Gonna get blind drunk with my friends. Sucks that it's going to be so cold tonight because I always smoke cigs when I drink and tonight will be no exception.

Gonna watch my wife get drunk and do a gang bang.

I live it Iceland. Here the tradition on New Year's eve is to dine with family, watch a pretty bad once-a-year comedy show, shoot 100 - 600 dollars worth of fireworks (some families spend up to 1000$) and then party hard till the sun rises again.

Dont know yet, probably going to chill at home and stay sober cause the last month has been retarded with alcohol and drugs

Sounds bretty comfy to me user

not invited to anything so who knows

youtube.com/watch?v=sKNSPP2hNTk

30 I will stay at home with my parents and stare at the ceiling, maybe someone will text me to wish me a happy new year, who knows.

I stocked up on Whisky and Vodka. I plan on drinking myself to death desu, alone of course

going to go out get some kind of alcohol to consume with the wife watching the ball drop on TV

Getting comfy at home while I slow roast a ham and drink coffee. No alcohol. No degeneracy.

>What are you doing for or did for new years eve Sup Forums?
Dying inside.

Have fun with you're family

Try fitting like up your ass. You could discover a new way to gas them.

Kill mysellf dubbs

Reroll

Playing RTS or 4X I hope.

You are not a fucking casual, ain't ya?

Working the ER. Awaiting the drunks, the firework-related trauma and shrapnel injuries. Probably we'll have some carbombings too

Better luck next year.

Any examinations of rape victims?

You are not alone mate. Im 25 and this is my second nye. home alone.
I will play WoW, drink coffee and try to keep my cat calm.

I'm 18, will be going to the house of some family friends along with some other acquainted families for celebrations. Probably not gonna be much drinking because there's a lot of underage kids there. I was invited to go to a nationalist celebration, but couldn't let my family down.

Nice one.
I'm not gyn tho

when has being around kids stopped people drinking ever. sweden truly nation of cucks

I'm 31. I am driving tonight and this will be my first new years sober in 15 years. I couldn't be happier or more bored.

Oon kiinni saatana

I will work in hospital as usually in neurosurgery clinic and we have 7 idiots which planned operations on this day.Of course i hope they will not send us some drunktards from a car crash.

>New years eve celebration

Wooo hooo! Same shit different year! Except Im older!

What RTS? (Real time strategy? or is RTS initials for a game I am not aware of?) I love real time strategies, which are the best out right now?

>living at home
>past 18

this is what soyboys do

>celebrating (((New Years Eve)))
>indulging in (((high fructose corn syrup))) and (((alcohol)))

Good Goyim.

Warhammer total war 1+2 are both worth the time and money.

dropping mdma and 5-meo DMT

I'll be at home,watching movies, surfing the net, doing whatever I do every evening. I'll just go downstairs for half an hour before midnight, spent it with my parents, give them a "happy new year" at midnight and then say good night. Then I'll return upstairs and watch a movie or whatever.

There's no need for anyone to be sad or angry on this day, it's just a regular day like any other. Forget that stupid media hype. The key is to get rid of the media tension, you're not waiting for anything, nothing special happens at midnight. The Earth will be spinning around like any other day, animals won't even give a fuck so why should we. It would make sense if new year was on 21st december, winter solstice.

Remember, Romans had new year on march 1st.

So don't feel lonely or bad user. Most people don't give a fuck about new year anyway. And if you want to party with friends or by yourself, you don't have stupid excuse like this day. Party any day you want.

>surfing the net
Who the fuck still talks like this?

New year celebration has already begun, actually we are celebrating old year. You know: pastry, ice cream, meat and drinks. I am already full, but maybe there's more room for later.

Allow me to rephrase myself; getting shitfaced in front of your family, family's friends and their kids is not the best idea, especially when it's a dinner and not a party. Anyone but an autist would realize that.

I don't follow trends anymore, girlfriend.

>What are you doing for or did for new years eve
Nothing now that my gangstalkers have discovered my new location. I have to wait until my copper thread bodysuit is delivered before I switch locations again. Have to go, I hear something.

can any anons in the Phoenix area or nearby lend a room for a few days it is new years coming up after all and it would be very nice of you to do do thank you. About me autistic 32 yr old and have no family left need a place to stay only for a few days or will be homeless... Thank you

>getting shitfaced in front of your family, family's friends and their kids

you should come to the UK. thats all we do.

Working. Happy New Year, faggots.

Thats Christmas.

No, I want CA to get hit. If you guys get trucked over us I will be pissed.

why dont you go and join in faggot

probably will be hanging around at the cemetery since all of my family is buried there

cheers to a new year ahead everybody

Maybe 2018 will be the year you join them!

That's a heavy feel Wolfwood user
Don't catch a cold out there

This is my first new year with Sup Forums. Y'all depressing as F

same thing i do for christmas, my laundry.

what about Greenland?

All five of the natives probably travel around the world looking for white women to rape and murder

basement dwelling virgin here
will render out some fireworks in Blender3D

Prolly take a nap around mid-afternoon, wake up around 8 or 9 pm. Start drinking. At around 1 am some of my friends will call and invite me over to a party they've thrown but only just now remembered about me. I'll decline cuz I'm not gonna pay $50 for a 15 minute ride in a cab on NYE in NYC. No one else will text me, most likely. Then I'll stay up till like 4 am getting drunk by myself. Prolly play some StarCraft or something.
Iunno.

I'm, a 35 year old NYer and I have friends my age who still go out to clubs on NYE and there is nothing more pathetic. I stopped in my late 20's because that's what a normal person does. I either go to a local house party in queens or stay the fuck home. I was invited to go to long island but fuck no its not fun being a drunk slobbering mess that far away.

I live near a nog infested part of the city and the gunfire will start up around 9pm local time. Basically it's too fucking cold and dangerous to leave the house.

I will be stoned and playing battlefront 2 like normal. I can get pussy. It’s not hard. I could go out to a party.

I just don’t have the patience for it post divorce. It’s been 3 years now and I don’t want to give up my me time.

I'll take my wife out for an early dinner, we want to be home before the drunks start rolling in.
Oh wait, I'm not one of you, some have a wife, own a home and two cars, six figure job......

Enjoy your empty life of idiocy hate and being the stupid little birch of Pufin,,we take back our government in 2018

nice

Go to bed at 6PM.

I had a spastic meltdown infront of my parents and brother. Told them to leave me alone for a bit but they didnt do the pressure in my head kept builing up until I lost it. Now I feel ashemed.

Today I will still try to do what I always do on New Years; play with my friend online sone games, try to relax. I usually like being at home with my family...
Perhaps try to apologize to my family later.

Homestay reading Sup Forums like last year

German autism strikes again

I probably really have autism. Never went for a diagnosis. I think I should.

I did something similar Christmas Day. Got shitfaced and broke down crying, saying suicidal shit and making a show of myself. At least I have the excuse of being a vet, not that they get that here tho.

Gonna hope I either die, get my life together or a war starts up somewhere so I can go fight again.

why?

30 y/o.

Binge watching Sopranos recently. Might keep doing that. Friends are non-existent now with relationships et al. What few I have are really swirling the drain and are the kind Sup Forums recommended I detach myself from.

That and binge drinking isn't a tonne of fun to me at my age.

Germans are so strange.

It is 4.30am where I live. Been up all night alone with the lights off watching the neighbours party, and burning myself with a cigarette lighter. I walked around for a bit earlier with my spear gun trying to find someone's cat or dog to kill but nothing. Its too cold for them to be out. Been high on robitussin for 2 days, haven't slept. My pubic hair is matted in shit and cum, haven't showered in 4 months. Relaxing now watching a documentary on Dennis Rader eating boiled rice and soy sauce.

I'm a doctor and can diagnose you. You absolutely have autism.

Was your mom 38 when she had you?

>not gsg
heh, plebs

Gas yourself while you're at it.

Godspeed, user

Drinking around town with gf and friends
Good life