Redpill me on lefthandedness

Redpill me on lefthandedness

literally the niggers of calligraphy

being left handed makes you more likely to be a degenerate

t.left-handed degenerate

There's 10% of you in the important part of the world.

The true puppetmasters. Lizardfags bend to our whim.

lefthanded people have gone against natrual development and learned in a counter-intuitive way. You can see this in almost every aspect of their lives. Lefties are not to be trusted.

spawn of the devil

Fuck you racist!!!!
We's Wuz's Calligraphy's!!!

I do some things left handed and it changes nothing.

is it time for a left hand path run down?

Being left handed is the next step in Human evolution.

The only people who are left handed are cucks, niggers and faggots. Which one are you, OP?

I saw a study one time that claimed that left-handed people tend to have higher than average number of left-handed friends. So statistical avg is about 10% of population being left-handed, but left-handers themselves may have double or triple that in terms of friends who are also lefties?
Can any left handed spawn-of-devil confirm?

It has no positive impact on your life whatsoever.Nothing is designed for your particular intrest and sometimes you are devoid of stuff that other people find quite accessable.

I do not know any but I have met 2 or 3 I suppose.

It’s a Jewish psyop. Don’t be fooled by (((left))) handed niggers. Stay woke senpai.

I'm a degenerate South paw, can't name any friends or close associates off the top of my head that share my disability

shit is this true?
i am a former massive fucking degenerate.
ive been to berlin on 4 separate occasions and my only complaints at the time was that it was too spread out.
i saw quite a lot of museums, but my main interest was the weimar-tier atmosphere.

not the literal gay sex orgies at berghain, drugs, minorities, cancerous leftist slogans spraypainted or wheatpasted on every wall, etc etc.

I can confirm that, I'm lefthanded and 3/4 of my friends are too (we're also far right and red-pilled, with philosophy degree and artistic leanings)

Incorrect. I'm the only left-handed person in my circle of friends.

Scissors trigger me.

They smear ink all over paper. They need to be more picky with what kinds of pens they get.

I remember no instane in my life that I was able to cut a straight line with scissors. Fucking scissors man.

More likely to be autistic.

>scissors...

Left Handed Presidents (seems like a disproportional amount of modern prez are lefties?):
Herbert Hoover
Harry S. Truman
Gerald Ford
Ronald Reagan
George H.W. Bush
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama

Lefty here.
Anons right, don't trust us, we don't trust you right fags.

We are smarter than you and have higher stats all around except we have less HP

Jewish conspiracy to take down the righthanders since jews only fear the right hand and not the left hand.

>be right handed
>use fork and knife as a left handy

yesterday i was with 2 friends and we all realized we were left handed.

Lefty here. Nasty two seamer fastball. Switch hitter. Can play first base better than normie righties.

Lefties are god tier. They also have bigger dicks.

I'm ambidextrous. Am I a degenerate?

i do deliveries at a ton of places and have to capture signatures

from what i've seen, roughly half of people in middle management are left handed. strange, because of the 10% thing.

The fact that right has ended up predominating such a degree may just be one of those flukes of nature. There seems to be no special advantage either way, left or right. One thing I read somewhere is that very right-handed and very left-handed people tend to be more intelligent than ambidextrous people on average.

We are the last minority that nobody gives a shit about.
If it was gays who were only 10% they would still be vocal about it, lefties have to just suffer.

I write,jerk off and shoot left handed. Do everything else right handed.
Kind of degenerate, nothing too out there though.

It was probably a useful trait in the past, but not anymore. I'm left handed btw.

>less DEX too
Being wrong-handed is a curse.

50% of Beatles were lefties.
Jimi Hendrix
Kurt Cobain
Led Zep
Michelangelo
Da Vinci
Julius Caesar
Queen Victoria
Alexander the Great
Henry Ford
David Rockefeller

Seems like a disproportionate number of people who change course of history a lefties

>be righthanded
>can only fap with left
also I can kick the ball properly with my left leg only and my handwriting with the right is terrible.
send help

>less DEX
You should see the things i can do with my penis

gas em

>They also have bigger dicks
can confirm.

>And then the thread got very interesting.

Lefty here, also train mma, there is a significant advantage in combat against right handers, leftys/10% all train to fight rightys/90%, no one trains to fight left handers unless there is a fught coming up where as the lefty has spent his whole career training to and fighting right handers, historically leftys are better at war, also leftys tend to be more creative

We operate closer to the heart

maybe it's a like a nepotism thing like the jews got going on

>less HP
Thats only because of industrualization. All machinery is made for right handed people so we get in accidents more, we arent just dropping dead earlier

People think it means you're special or smart or some shit. It doesn't, but I'm cool with those comments anyway.

I'm the same except for the fap. A Neuro once told me I was probably born as a leftie all along but was forced to write with right hand in school

>led zep
Who the singer? Everyone else played right handed

I was assuming the same thing.
I also aim with the left eye

I am a lefty. Play right handed guitar.

I'm both left and right-handed. Life is easy. AMA

>I also aim with the left eye
That was a pretty badass thing to say.

I have no friends

Which hand do you while your ass with, and which foot do you use to kick the sportsball?

I fence,
In fencing 40% are lefty and 60% are righty
there is an proportionally high amount of lefties in fencing.
Not sure why just a cool fact

I can wipe with both but I prefer my left hand as it's easier and less shitty.
The one I feel like kicking with.

why are people replying to this shit-tier thread? saged.

The left pill is a hard one to swallow. You're unprepared, filthy righthander.

Why is it less shitty? Use paper or are you a poo in da loo?

The Devil's children.

Bidextrous master race reporting.

Ambidextrous - AMA

Most studies confirm that ambies have less IQ than lefties or righties. Sorry ambi-bro.

>2018
>not being polydextrous

>mouse on the left
>fap right
It's a blessing

I find it easier to navigate the paper around my asshole with my left hand and having a slighter chance of hitting my buttcheeks.

>Redpill me on lefthandedness
you are literally satan's spawn. doom and failure are your future.

Many US President were lefties including King Nigger