BWAHAHHA! Burn the coal, pay the toll

BWAHAHHA! Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Literally who??

That family is fucking weird. They’re all into niggers. Usually in families it’s just one skank that’s into the bbc. Damn Goldsmith family Jewish cursed Roberts Kardashian family to get niggerfied.

Why do black men hate being fathers so much?

it's a psyop obviously

To be a good father they would have to work and support the child. Too hard.

Doesn't matter. She will find a nice white guy who will treat her and her baby right. Who will love her son like he is his own.

It's work.

I unironically believe this

the army whore can't even handle the child properly. But I assume dropping the baby on it's head is a part of their family heritage.

Jesus. That's embarrassing.
Scott bought in too early. You can see the peril in his eyes.

That's hilarious logic how have I never thought of this

good, youre probably right

So many teen women and women in general look up to the kardashians, they probably watch the show and think "Wow these girls have a very high social status, are wealthy, and are dating black men without being criticsed for it, maybe it isn't so taboo for me to hook up with a chimp now"

She should get an abortion. A nigger/sandnigger hybrid would be an abomination, probably the antichrist. She'd be doing the world a favor.

>SOY
You're right.

Its no accident this is the most famous family in the US.
Exactly the standard (((they))) want to set for the populace.

There's already entire countries of them.

Checked and brutal.

>There's already entire countries of them.
And they cause problems for everybody, even all the goats. Where's the glass when we need it?

Kylie is Bruce's daughter, not RK. At least xir has a chad son.

Nah, it’s just divine intervention for Robert Kardashian’s role in getting OJ Simianson off the hook for murder.

>wake me up inside

>So many teen women and women in general look up to the kardashians

Really? Most I spoke to see them as elitist Mtv trash.

>also SOY

>Leaf
>Soy
>Is still in the year 2017

i can't wake up

>Really? Most I spoke to see them as elitist Mtv trash.

They're still easily one of the most followed, famous families in America. I guess you know some good people but that doesn't mean the kardashians aren't popular among young women.

Most niggers are pussy ass mommas boys.

THIS IS NOT POL RELATED!
TAKE YOUR NIGGER REALITY TV BULLSHIT OUT OF HERE!!
MODS MODS

because they avoid any kind of responsibility whatsoever. which is why so many of them are on welfare

Starting they soylent diet for the new year my sweeties.

>Just BLEACH the nonwhite women
>Gets a mongrel baby surrounded by niggers
Traitor deserves it

Whelp he's gone now.

Unfortunately he's still tied to her through 3 children

That happens only in North America, thank god we are not that dumb.

The Kardashians are actually getting smarter by breeding with niggers.

>four niggers, a cuck, and a tranny
those turkish whores sure know how to pick em

>20something celebrities break up with each other
Good to see Sup Forums is focusing on the important issues

Every time I see the thumbnail for this picture I think it's a woman. Is it a tranny with a beard or has he just been ravaged by soy?

Don't feel bad for this kike, he's was just fine with Kris running her own family into the ground for the sake of profit

That’s precisely what he said tardo

This.

>SOY

your id

>BOY

we complete eachother

It's a female that transed to a boy.

I also believe this. The ratings for their show have been low for years but some how they keep appearing in talk shows promoting literally nothing.

a nigger and a spic/negress split up,tell me again why should i care?

The face of modern America

She's actually white (English), not sandnigger.

Look at the international date line jew

Boy that skeletal structure doesn't fool anyone.

Kabbalah rots the brain

Now I understand why Armenians were almost victims of a genocide.

does she look white to you nigger? remember light skin does alone does NOT make you white

now fuck off with that UN flag

I actually agree. I can see that square brit women face.

>the leaf is a soyboy
And no-one is surprised.

couldnt have happened to a dumber whore
the nigs know they got to pretend they wont leave so the dumb hoe tells everyone shes preggers and goes around flaunting their nigger baby bump
that way the coal burning trash cant abort the evidence
then they cant ditch the cumdumpster in classic nigger fashion
now no self respecting man will have that used up whore and be a literal cuck by raising the kid of some garbage nigger
the whole trashy family will pay the toll
and all the stupid bitches who watch their show will be a little stupider

Her face is extremely plastic these days, that's why I posted a picture when she was younger. She isn't armenian, Kim Kardashian is.

They are Armenian and they weren't genocided hard enough.

Why didn't the roaches finish the job?

kek this fucking guy.

I remember that clip from about ten years ago where he was drunkenly arguing with the (visibly gay) maitre d of some place in Vegas or L.A., and Scott shoved a hundred dollar bill into the guy's mouth and told him to shut the fuck up. The employee was fucking mortified.

Far from a class act, but Scott was the only one from that entire clan that brought me any sort of lulz.

He was talking about Jews.

Jews aren’t divine, goy BOYU.

Average american family 2018

They are r-selected.

Would you date Kylie? Nah she's plastic and must look totally different in the morning. She's fuckable and that's it. Kendall is the prize money but like the whole family she must be dumb as hell

Most of them aren't armenian.

You're a retard. She wants to look like a nigger but genetically / originally she's white.

She's the offspring of Kris Kardashian formerly Houghton, and Bruce Jenner
She's about as white as any white euromutt american

Because they are redpilled. Being a father in USA sucks balls.

Their father made a deal with the devil and sold a piece of his soul in order to save OJ from prison. Years later his succubi offspring ruin the lives of all men who fall for their siren's wail. Kardashian curse is real.

Bruce Jenner
Kanye West
Lamar Odom
Reggie Bush
Ray J
Kris Humphries

They are literal modern-day vampires that are feeding off of the souls of (mostly) black men in front of our eyes.

I remember that episode, but when you're surrounded by such stupidity and degeneracy, even a Jew develops a drinking problem

It's a trade off. You get riches and fame but at the cost of the BBC

But a lot of white liberals don't have children at even remotely the same rate. They're just low-esteem faggots obsessed with prestige politics, from which they derive a sense of self-worth from.

I loved the fact they got David Schwimmer to play him, and when he realizes the Juice did it, he pretty much had sad Ross face the entire remainder of the series

> extremely dark hair
> brown eyes
> white

LOL stop please you are so funny,pic is before surgery does she look like white to you kid? if she is white i can assure you that half of brazil is white

I've noticed something disturbing over the past few years and I think it started with Jersey Shore. White women in general started to tan more, as if they're ashamed of their white skin. It became common for women to say "eww im so pale" now they have bimbofied society and the kardashians are the perfect race-mixing degenerate specimens for the general public to look up to.

>David Schwimmer

Am I the only one who can't take that guy seriously in anything he's in?

He did play a good asshole in Band of Brothers

White girls look up to these people. Most famous younger white singers and celebrities' don't have white boyfriends. Taylor always dates white guys, that's one of the reason liberals hate her so much.

aside from Band of Brothers I feel the same.

He's so fucking goofy in everything else.

>born without a dad
>people expect you to be a dad
Tyrone doesn't understand how and bails.

This. Niggers are raised by women. Depsite their preening and fake bravado, they are betas of the highest order.

Yeah, she'd look white with black hair and black eyes as well since her facial features are European. Brazilians have mixed facial features most of the time, regardless of hair/eye color

That mutt looks psychically more white, and would be more handsome if he was entirely so.

The absolute state of (((celebrity culture))). I'm glad I never gave two shits about whatever insipid gossip comes out of it.

mudsharks get what's coming

Youre right, shes clearly black

> Taylor always dates white guys
and again i can prove you wrong,oh wait i bet you consider he white too lol

stop being retarded please

>splitting up with a multi-millionaire who has her own billion dollar company over christmas
fake news

who cares about some arab family getting blacked kek

nonwhites mixing with nonwhites /care

Even Caitlyn Jenner, she has a black boyfriend.

>Kendall is the prize money

she has been blacked by that whatsapp ricky microphone monkey and no doubt countless other kangz including, i presume, the harlem globetrotters.

>originally she's white
>brown eyes
lol?

Good God. What a fucked-up family.
That is a recipe for disaster.

Should of used Michael Jackson as an example.

>octaroon
even after three generation those nigger alleles still show. coal-burners should be old-school shunned by honest whites

my boy better get on that now that see is free

oh cool she's dating kendrick lamar's aids ridden uncle

How would this even be enforced? "I will give your family ____ if you all fuck and marry niggers?" I don't get it.

meme flag
kike

typical

I knew niggers were stupid but not this stupid