Millennial Drug Obsession

What is it with young folks becoming advocates of dangerous psychedelic drugs?

At my university, many women and men talk endlessly about their use of LSD or Mushrooms and almost idolize it.

Is this the jewish agenda; warp the mind of young ones and ruin families by promoting drug use (through music, movies, and television)?

Examples:
A$AP Rocky made a popular song titled "LSD"
"Taking Woodstock" shows a scene when Demitri Martin taking LSD.

What's your take on this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2x1y8RZ_xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is sacred, fools do it recreationally

Hard drug use fucked my shit up and the only reason I didn't go further down that hole is because I had a massive incident that culminated in me sleeping on my brother's sofa for three months in the Caribbean, having fled Brazil.

My only point of pride from that period is that I never did anything involving needles or tin foil. Everything else was scored and taken, and what a waste it was. It probably knocked a good 10 IQ points from me and gave me some of the most horrific experiences of my life. As to why people glamourise it and aspire to it, it's because it excites them.

It's exciting for people that do not understand the true power of these drugs.

I know a kid that fell out of a 3rd story window while on mushrooms.(Fucker survived too)

dangerous psychedelic drugs?

I've never had a problem. Tried it all
Shit will enlighten you but won't break you through to the other side.
Real enlightenment comes through knowledge and understanding.

Drugs are great. Enjoying some nice DXM right now, as a matter of fact.

Psychedelic use should be required, frankly.

youtube.com/watch?v=h2x1y8RZ_xw

>What is it with young folks becoming advocates of dangerous psychedelic drugs?
It's escapism.
Fools look to adversity as something to be avoided or ran away from rather than to be conquered or learned from.

Its mostly because the media keeps lying to us, we have no privacy and nothing the advertisers do matters.

Psychedelics bring you to an altered state of mindfullness.
An altered state of togetherness.
Magic mushrooms had this function in tribal societies, until religion and specifically the Christian church took over the togetherness of society.
Young people have fallen afoul with the togetherness of the church, and thus naturally revert back to the psychedelic state.

Yeah it's just millenials drug culture wasn't a boomer thing at all

DMT helped me touch the face of God/infinity. I was an edgy atheist before, I'm closer to a deist now.

But you need a good understanding of theology, neurology/psychology and of yourself. If you don't, you won't gain anything useful from the experience.

Start doing DMT. Disregard non-psychedelic drugs.

As a German millenial I disagree with your statement. I am 30 now and we were about as "drug obcessed" as any young population with easy access to weed.
The use of actual psychedelic drugs is rare and mostly restricted to one or two times of use for most, just to try them out.

Also forget ecstasy and the second summer of love. It all just started recently

Don’t listen to these people. It’s dangerous as it causes massive psychological changes. Proceed with caution.

I fell off the carousel of the drug experiment phase that lasted 10+ years and broke me down. Still paying for the consequences, legally speaking. Court mandates counseling, some 20 year old kid my counselor counsels chopped his dick completely off with a pair of scissors while he was on spice bc he was hallucinating he was a pedophile. I've been there an done the drug scene life glamour blah blah, rode the horse hard. Barely got off ten year prison sentence. Fast forward five years later and I'm on my honeymoon with a good career. Drugs are just another manifestation of the lazy pleasure driven desire for instant gratification and the prioritization of "in the moment" and being cool rather than being good pervasive ideology that embodies the present day secular greedy over entitle selfish American culture today. But like the child in the emeperor's new clothes story, that says he's naked! I will spill the truth as I see it, it's all garbage and while people claim it's all good at the end of the day you re in a dark place unfulfilled.

That was the 70s.
What relevance does that have 40 years later?

My point is this culture is on the rise again.

This, 90s rave culture and widespread ecstasy use is just a folk tale, Gen X never got heavily into drugs just like boomers in the 60s, nope.

Paglia was spot on this, lots of creatives started with psychedelics and they emptied their creative power into the drug drain, never amounting to anything. 90s are kind of the same. 80's were better creatively, since drugs were more difficult to obtain. That scene in Forrest Gump as cheesy as it is is for real generationally.

They're fucking faggots. Kick them in their faces.

Let them use it, why stop people from making mistakes when you could exploit them. They know what they're doing is wrong but choose to think otherwise. Take advantage of their weak state.

It's best to just live life as if drugs did not exist at all, trust me. It would also be better if smartphones didn't exist, imo

Synthetic cannibinoids are all sorts of fucked up. All of them brand new, no history of prolonged use to study, completely burn out your cannibinoid receptors.

Psilocybin and DMT have been used for thousands of years, and DMT in particular is clearly metabolised by your liver with no residual compounds. Trip is 15 minutes of experiencing your entire brain at once, instead of just the surface layer of normal conscious experience.

This one is fucked up. There's something wrong at the space between the gun and his left arm.

Drugs are degeneracy.

Hardly anything you learn on psychedelics has any relevance to the real world. It’s a state of delusion.

A freshman at my school threw himself through a closed glass window out of a 3 story building when he was high

Lsd makes you consider death and afterlife, thusly increasing chances of suicide all on its own, combined with existing regrets it's a potent wmd when popularized. All drugs that alter the mind will have a chance to disturb parts regarding mortality and decision making. Something as light as alcohol or weed could be used as a brainwashing agent. All drugs are weapons and the users are always targets amen.

The state should not punish anyone for doing anything that does not directly harm another citizen. Iet a man's behavior, be it ever so depraved, so long as it does not effect the public, be unhindered.

bullshit faggot, fuck off

I used acid probably around 50 times from 16-17 and dmt once as well as some weird 2c-something psychedelic and I'm fine. Got a 1230 on my SAT with literally zero studying.

I know this sounds stupid but I really think psychedelics made me wiser. Every time I deal with someone now I think of any ulterior motives they possibly could have and it seems easier for me to discern whether someone is being genuine or not.

>what are boomers and the 60s and 70s
Yeah a totally new phenomenon

>mindfullness
Heh. Mindfulness is some new age faggotry, moron.

Hitler was tripping nuts you fucking straightedge christcuck faggots

That's what the Eternal wanted you to believe.

This. Psychadelics taught me to empathise properly, something i always struggled with. I've never experienced depression since using LSD and DMT either.

Psychedelics are subversive, they wreck conformity. In the 60's you'd become a hippie, today who knows what you'd become (though probably not a nazi)

Cia niggers glow in the dark. Personal experience opinions on an image board lel. Youre gonna die tomorrow.

I tried dmt once, as I recollect it put me in a brief Intense dream that lasted about ten minutes maybe. I just have no desire to "trip" any more. If anything I would like to drink some budweiser. But I can't do that legally any more and refrain ideologically. The first time I tried spice j took one deep inhalation, thinking I could test one hit of anything with my experience, it felt like somebody cracked an egg on top of my head it trickled down on all sides and my heart started pounding in my chest hard and fast, thumping, and I was extremely intensely uncomfortably paranoid

I can't wait until you get killed by a muslim that your PM imported

drugs are like guns: they shouldn't be illegal but the vast majority of people should have nothing to do with them either

But I'm a race realist and I've done shitloads of psychadelics. Understanding the transitory and illusory nature of material existence doesn't mean I don't appreciate the value of social conformity either.
Drugs can change you, but the way they change you depends on what you were before. You need the right knowledge before using them, just like you need the right ingredients in your cake mix before baking it.

DXM is so underrated

I'm planning on doing lsd in a few months, but even my minor weed use helped me empathize. I'm a logical, right brain minded person and doing weed made me realize what a left brain emotionfag experiences on their day to day life. Definitely helped me in my day to day (sober) life.

If you don't depend on these drugs and realize it's just an altered state of consciousness, then there's nothing to worry about. Wish me luck on lsd.

There’s nothing harmful about LSD assuming you use it responsibly - I.e in moderation and in the right environment. If you’re a retard about it then don’t blame the drug for your inevitable downfall

I used spice for a few months when i was in a very bad place, very depressive and anti social.
A few years after that i used LSD and DMT, and i swear to god it fixed some of the damage that spice did. Even when i was shitfaced drunk one time that i did DMT, i came out of the experience stone cold sober and completely awake, completely rational.

Assuming you were born in the 90’s and onwards...

Imagine growing up being told you could be anything you wanted to be, as long as you put the work in.

Your teachers told you to study hard and go to university to get a good job. So you did, but there were no jobs available and now you have a fucktob of debt.

You want to move out of your parents home but the cost of housing is so high that your only option is to help pay off the mortgage of a boomer, you know, the same people who sold you lies.

Now imagine you’re a young man with these crazy notions of romanticism and “love”. You walk out into the world to court women and find nothing but disgusting degenerates and slags who are attracted to instant gratification, totally different to what you were sold growing up.

Now imagine every time you turn on the TV, or engage in media, that you’re told you are a bad personality for not only being male, but being white too. You never did anything wrong, why is everybody against you?

So you turn to escapism in the form of drugs/vidya/alcohol. Anything to get away from the disgusting world that tells you you’re a horrible person and that you ought to go die just for having a penis.

Ontop of this, you’re slowly watching the systematic genocide of your race as you’re replaced by barbaric sand niggers from the deserts of tattooine who rape and pillage both your women and your land, whilst you are forced to sit by helplessly.

>i just don’t understand the millennial obsession with drugs

Start with 200iu dosage, after 1 week you can use again, move up to 300-400.

Psychedelics broaden your perspective in a broad, irrelevant way. You know something new exists, had an experi3nce you had not before. You tripped, got high. There is nothing to make me believe that someone that has tripped would be better off in any way than someone who has not, in fact the contrary because often it causes people to want to do it more, and that leads them to sacrifice other priorities in their life that would lead to more true fullfilment. Though I don't think it would hurt everybody to trip or roll on ecstasy once, given they wouldn't be driven to do it again and again, i.e. addiction

>thread devolves into anons obsessing over drugs

Not really a great idea to start messing with emotions. There’s a reason you’re unemotional,? Attempting to become more emotional may make you less rational and you may not like your future self.

i did alot of acid and mushrooms...
one time found god too...
and i was an atheist..
fuck it.

now i make what you make in a year in a week.

and the only times i went to college was to buy more acid off the professors..

It can be a tool if you don't overuse it

Nothing inherently wrong with them, you just need to go in with the right knowledge and right mindset.

Yeah it's not just because you heard a few faggots at school talking about it.

I believe all the anti depr3ssants are messing society up too

People stop using tobacco so it’s time to start shilling for other drugs.

You answered you’re own question. Since the 1960s artists that become popular are the ones who pushed drugs and alcohol . This is why the Doors, Hendrix or Black Sabbath got promoted while a band like Led Zepplin who talked about love and beauty never did.

Not at all. Everything is connected in one way or another and being able to see more connections literally makes you more insightful. Knowledge is power.

Die nigger.

But you see, someone who is socially conforming today would not be a race realist, and ironically wouldn't see the value in social conformity. In this respect I think psychedelics could be useful to the right wing like they have been useful to the left.

>At my university, many women and men talk endlessly about their use of LSD or Mushrooms and almost idolize it.
fuck me, that never used to happen

Brap brap brap

Wow. What field are you in ?

These drugs don’t do major harm to your system. Yeah you can become mentally fucked up, but that’s if your a retard and don’t go low on your dose. These drugs provide an expierence that is no other. So I wouldn’t completely shit on these type of drugs if you have never done them.

There’s no love and beauty you fucking nigger.

Psychedelics cause delusional thought patterns.

The real world is a brutal place. Deal with it and stop living in a delusional.

Go listen to Led Zeppelin II and get back to me about that "no drugs" theory....

Pol, the king of confirmation bias.

I miss a good old cigarette. It's hard to have a few puffs without having a million though

He is own question?

Patient in a mental asylum. He’s describing his psychosis.

That's kind of what I figured

Kary Mullis. Discoverer of the simplified Polymerase Chain Reaction.

Steve Jobs

Aldous Huxley

Francis Crick.

Bill Gates
In the end? Drugs are for smart people. Idiots should be content working for us. All these opinions, so little experience.

Nicotine and other chemicals in cigs are crazy addictive. That’s why it’s such a money maker. Swap nicotine for thc, and bam new money.

>examples

>a song about taking a LSD
>a movie about people going to a real life music festival notoriously filled with drugs

This shithole never ceases to amaze me

I'm eating my cake and having it too.
I appreciate that a harmonious society needs people to express a certain level of conformity to the cultural norms, whereas i was an anti-conformity type of person before. My appreciation for conformity came before i used psychadelics: My point is that psychadelics didn't turn me back into a non-conformist, which i believe is because my change into a "conformist" came with a degree of self-reflection and research on the subject. My brain still had this information when i used psychadelics, and the rational pathway that led me to conformity remained intact.
If my trust in the merit of social conformity was something i accepted as a given truth without having actually thought about it, perhaps psychadelics might have made me a non-conformist, but not irreversibly so.

Back when I was 17 I ate 150 mushrooms at one sitting.
I have not touched psychedelics after that night.

I despise those filthy hippies who think they make you wiser or some other naive shit.

The problem with your line of reasoning is that using psychedelics makes people LESS exploitable. They alter your frame of mind, and make you permanently less susceptible to authoritarianism. This is why they were outlawed.

Are you delusional? What did Steve Jobs invent?

>dangerous
Fuck off cuck. LSD and shrooms aren't dangerous. That's kike propaganda to prevent you from expanding your mind.

Smart people don’t always do smart things.

Psychedelics turn you into a conformist, not a nonconformist.

Logic and reason turn you into a non conformist.

Your a fucking retard. Go low on a first dose and it’ll be pleasant. You don’t go all in, your asking for a bad trip.

Steve Jobbs bossed his way through life. Demanding others to do shit for him and reaping their profits. A tech pimp. All because he realized he could.
Any more questions brainlet?

With schizophrenia you can expand your mind very much indeed.

I know people who gave themselves alcohol poisoning at age 15 as well. Doesn't make alcohol inherently bad.
Just because you consumed far too much at an age when you weren't ready, doesn't mean psilocybin is bad.

Ehm only the most advanced device ever? I'll give you a hint: it starts with I and ends with phone.

And what does that have to do with psychedelics?

Fuck off you retard.

truth is stranger than fiction.
enjoy the markets while they're good.

From some one who hate 150 mushrooms? You far lack the common sense for me to consider any thing you say valuable. Aside from the fact that any thing you say? I should doubt you have the ability to determine whether it is a wise idea or not.

The fact that I’m not sure if this is bait worries me.

They help liberals hide from reality.

It's like the average Amerimutt cant function normaly without psychoactive substances. What a degenerate, dysfunctional society.

>American perception.

You’re literally braindead. Lay off the drugs kiddo.

I'm just telling you what he attributes as possibly his top influence in life.
I'm sorry you don't like the truth. If you have to ask me what the truth of Jobbs and his relationship with LSD is? You're a certified brainlet. Google exists.

Worse than that I'm afraid.
Jews are luciferians and therefore it's reasonable to assume they view demonic possession as a positive.
How do you get posessed? Or more accurately, how do you fight an immaterial evil?
Well the Bible says we should keep on the Armor of God defined in Ephesians as truth, righteousness, preparation of the gospel of peace, faith, salvation, and the sword of the spirit (the Holy Bible).
Now if your mind is twisted on LSD how can you know truth? In this state of not knowing what is real and what is not, the devil can assail your weak point. Especially in a moment where you lose your faith, which is your shield.

>Logic and reason turn you into a non conformist
LSD enhances your logical thinking abilities.

I've taken psychedelics and they're fun drugs. they're what DARE told me weed and cigarettes were. there's no jewish trick outside of wasting time (in the same way tv and other entertainment wastes time). the jury is still out on microdosing though. its supposed to make you more productive and happy at your job which seems like a trick, but it could also alter your thinking, showing ways to escape wageslavery.

The CIA has been pushing psychedelic use since the 60s.
I'm not exactly sure why, I think it has something to do with those drugs affecting your ability to sense empathy and rationalize.
Listen to someone like Terrance Mekenna talk, he sounds like a zombiefied retard.