Redpill me on MGTOW

Tell me Sup Forums, is MGTOW the way of the future and my best bet for a decent life? Or a path of sadness and loneliness as my friends get married and kids?

It's the path of least resistance for undesirable men

The only way to win a high risk game is not to play

That's subjective, MGTOW is just a movement for extroverts to copy what introverts do since conception. But you'd have to be retard to marry a woman poorer than you because then divorce (which can be iniated by her at whim) will fuck you up.

mgtow is the best option for the man.
Have kids is shitty. They are annoying cost a lot of money and no benefits.

They understand whats going on in society, and realise women reap all the benefits of western civilization.

But they've taken the bog pill and completely opted out instead of offering solutions on how to fix it.

except its the whole fucking point

What the point?
Having kids?

Bunch of pussies who learned the truth about women and couldn't handle it so they decide to remove themselves from the gene pool.

To each their own. Do what makes you happy

Having kids is the only way to proliferate your bloodline and species as a whole. They are annoying, they are a drain on your resources, but that's the point of having children. It shouldn't have to be said really.

You sound like an unbearably pathetic person. You may as well off yourself right now because living is annoying and has no real benefits.

They just let women to the other males,like black africans in germany.

Blaire...

Mgtow is for faggots, literally, it's for homosexuals.

Sure,your opinion. BUt having kids today is what? Heterosexualy maximum?

Nothing wrong with not having kids.
The Sun will eventually destroy all life so who cares.

In a nutshell, Mgtow is the realization that if picrelated (or any alpha billionaire celeb politician chad of your choice) can be cucked and robbed by any common thot he marries, what makes you special?

>t.frenchfag
Ironic how you're the one talking fag.

>being cucked into voluntarily selecting yourself out of the gene pool because you can't control a woman

For me MGTOW is conditional. Once women are put back in their place I'll find myself a qt to fill with my seed. Until then, women aren't worth the effort and should be avoided.

You can live with a woman and have children with her without signing a contract that makes you lose half your shit on her whim.

implying you can amerimutt

If marriage were as good as Sup Forums say, you wouldn't need to shill for it.
If mgtow was pathetic as Sup Forums says, you wouldn't need to shill against it.
Prove me wrong. You can't

A symptom of an underlying ill, nothing more. Many of these idiots find it easier to bash the men leaving instead of asking why they are. Because they probably know they would have to give up their cushy benefits for men to return.

Nope in most places you will run into "common law marriage" or "meretricious relationship" laws that still require you to give the bitch half of your fucking shit.

Having kids on 2017 or 2018,like there is no better tings how to spend money.
Life is short and there are a lot of countries to be explored.

>y what introverts do since conception. But you'd have to be retard to marry a woman poorer than

surrogacy, idiot

MGTOW is a male version of feminism.

In its core it is realisation that if women dont want to play their role in patriarchal society the men are in no obligation to fulfill their patriarchal roles, espetially thru legal contracts.

It has nothing to do with misogony or sexual abstinence. It is about understanding that in non-patrialchal society man shoud think for themselfs and don't let to be treated as cashcows.

The magic of internets however quickly turned MGTOW into pack losers with of 14 year old mentality who used it as e cover for their social anxiety.

No, dude. That's MRA.
MGTOW doesn't want to change anything. Doesn't ask, doesn't take.
Jus says "Ahm, thanks, but no, thanks." And opens a beer.

Men are just fucking off and simply enjoying the decline, the only thing they take is what they can return in time. Surviving like a potted plant, nothing more.

Do you speak english?

It's a valid option for those who can'tprovide good breeding DNA.

For those who do but are too broken/pussy it's a way to validate your own failure.

Enjoy getting literally and financially cucked in the divorce, brainlet

Their whole movement is some misguided protest against women when they should be protesting our cucked culture.

>most places
Like 10 states all with different requirements. Its not a widespread practice

Women's behaviour is a product of the culture. Attacking women isn't fair to women as they lack moral agency.

All that wasted energy and the ability to organize over the internet and all we get are pity-circle jerks

Yes, agree. Just sing and drik while Rome is looted by the barbarians.
Men know and always did: we are disposable, and will be used to protect women and children. No problem with that. But now there is neither reward or respect for men, so why bother trying?
Women are who never have been treated like disposable except when the civilization that feeds colapses. Well, no problem with that. Take a couple of hobbies, have sex when you feeling like it and can get it, and keep your friends.
In Spain the divorce rate is at 74% right now. If you knew what laws we have here about "gender violence" and how often are they used...

No way investing all my time, love and effort to create and provide for a family i will see two times at month if I'm lucky.

overreaction to 18th century marriage/paternity laws

>74%

JFC 1933 when?

Sorry but I don't understand the meaning of "JFC 1933".

The data is from the INE (ine . es) National Estatistic Institute (Instituto Nacionel de Estadística)

well I'll tell you this - I'm sad and lonely.

MGTOW is what happens when a male finds out that the Disney version of "love" isn't real, and gets triggered as fuck and refuses to accept that bitches don't come for free.

Yeah, fucking this.

Honestly I think a lot of the problems with young men is the horrible shock at finding out all that programming as kids doesn't line up wit reality. So much energy gets spent trying to unfuck your head by the time you do you're on the verge of being an old man and don't have the energy or spirit to seek revenge.

If women have had agreed to such arrangement, we'd see more of it. They don't though, they want their guarantees.
In many ways, yes. But it's different in that it's self sustainable, while feminism require endless gibs.
The state is the ultimate chad, and she can run to his arms whenever she's not happy with you. No bank account is large enough, and no cock is thick enough to out-alpha the state.
Women aren't the problem, they've been the same in all of history. The problem is the system and the cucks that support it. It's actually a common wisdom in mgtow circles.

>shock at finding out all that programming as kids doesn't line up wit reality
Agreed. It's basically that they're choking on the redpill, they found the truth, but now they're "holding their breath untill they get their way" because that worked with their mothers.

How many MGTOWs where raised by single-mothers I wounder?

bumping the only relevant thread on Sup Forums
take away cunts rights. not just voting rights, but all rights. men need to lead again.

>How many MGTOWs where raised by single-mothers I wounder?
many, which is pretty much why we become mgtow
that's a misrepresentation tb h, no one is saying women don't come for free, we're saying that giving women rights means the guaranteed downfall of civilisation. all you scandis crying about/laughing at sweden don't realise that that's what a feminist country looks like. maybe learn from fools, instead of being a retard.

Daily reminder that women will fuck you over any chance they get. Whatever benefits them, they will take it. You're nothing but another wallet to them. Their general low IQ prevents them from understanding anything complex that isn't normie as fuck.

Before all men were garanteed a wife and children in exchange for their work. That's how we built civilization.
Now, female sexuality is unrepressed and they all flock to pseudo alpha males, leaving most males without prospects. Who cares about a husband anyways when the state pays for everything ?
The regular beta males in response choose that if they are not needed nor rewarded for their work they would stop working their asses off... causing the government to go bankrupt.

Do what you want, the white race needs more children so MGTOW sucks in this regard, but the system has to collapse so the less you pay taxes the better.

It works fine if you are really doing it for you, rather than because you are socially inept or ugly.

I’m good looking and only a bit awkward, so I still get enough social ego-stroking that I don’t feel like a useless outcast, I simply don’t chase tail anymore.
Pretty rare that tail will chase me, but I feel much better for it. One of the worst parts of dating for me was that it was inherently dishonest, and I’m not a fan of dishonesty.

Not energy for revenge? That's the only thing that gives me energy.

Dude, have you got the slighest idea about German girls ? they 're extremely hard to approach, don't let the memes fool you.