Raildex

New spinoff manga starting next month, starring none other than drills-chan!

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/300hvr0coyyqnql/DD-20170326.rar
mediafire.com/file/i33g5vz0r9d8vab/94.txt
mediafire.com/file/1ajb4vyk8xp0ajg/34.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden: Astral Body, new manga series announced.

Author: Kazuma Kamachi
Art: Nogi Youji (乃木庸仁)
Character Design: Haimura Kiyoyaka

Starts next month on Dengeki Daioh!

Mie spin off when

After index 3

If that twitter posted in the previous thread is really from the artist, it's read as Nogi Yasuhito, probably.

[RAWS]
- Toaru Kagaku no Railgun - Chapter 94
- Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - Chapter 34
mediafire.com/file/300hvr0coyyqnql/DD-20170326.rar
Railgun 94: mediafire.com/file/i33g5vz0r9d8vab/94.txt
Accel 34: mediafire.com/file/1ajb4vyk8xp0ajg/34.txt

This is actually the most amazing thing ever. At this point Kamachi is just shitposting, but unlike most authors he doesn't have a twitter, so he's shitposting whole entire series. People need to appreciate this, because this is maximum >sanity.

Translation too

IT EVOLVES WITH EACH TURN, THATS HOW A DRILL WORKS

Yet again we fail to predict Kamachi. He can't be stopped.

Say hello to your new level 6 overlord.

What in the flying fuck?

HEAVY ICE SOON

I hope this means we get more Misaki.

Is this the supposed big new project?

Holy fuck, how many Indexfags just suicided?

Touma could tap this

So, tell me. Where did we go so wrong?
I actually am holding on to hope that this will be pretty fun.

No, this isn't the big project. And judging by the last thread, everyone is positive for the most part.

It's not. The big project is the game, shitposter-kun.

the big project was the crossover retard

It's going to be great.

I hope Drills-chan actually is a level 4 astral projection esper and that the story revolves around that

That's even more disappointing.

I doubt Kamachi will even say what's the big project. We'll probably just look over what was announced at the end of the year and decide what was the biggest one and call it that.

Holy shit I really like this artstyle. Do you know the artist?

where the fuck were you slowpoke kun

This is probably going to be a great all-girl series. But all Touma fags will be shitting on it because girls and yuri.

It's gonna be promoted to hell and back most likely as s3 airs, so it might turn a nice profit. Might.

OTP

noccu

ARRRGGGHHH LUARA HELP ME, I WANT MY OWN SPIN-OFF MANGA RIGHT NOW!

Three months without monthly releases and he already starts shitting out spinoffs of spinoffs. Just imagine the level of madness you could get after keeping Kamachi from writing for a whole year.

>yfw it has boys in the first chapter

Finally a series worth reading.

Isn't this the first index game since the PSP one? Surely fans are starved enough to open their wallets for this, even if it's a weird niche crossover.

>as s3 airs

So in 2021?

Next year Fall.

Thanks senpai

This thing exists to be even more all-girl than Railgun was.

As long as Touma shows up to punch a bitch in the face every once in a while, I'll be fine with it.

It exists for Kamachi to do whatever he wants with it.

Sure thing.

In a recent interview it's said that. no updated have been made on publication is just because they're written for website update instead and there are more text updated on sites than size of novel volune per month

Hold on user. Drills-chan needs a guy to be able to get the fabled gekota strap. What now?

Its gonna start comfy with Misaki adventures then the next will be Tokiwadai destruction by Yuiitsu isnt it

It was 2 months.

Touma has no business in this series. Although I don't support yurifag shitposter's mantra of "no boys allowed"

No way they will jump so far away into the timeline.

>Drills-chan manga reaches NT before anything else
What a twist

>Kamachi
I highly doubt he's writing this more than he's just handing a vague outline like he always does. This is actually probably the reason everyone wants to do spin offs of Academy City, it's more well developed and easier to make stuff for without being the author and without contradicting stuff later in his works. Can you imagine just being given a vague outline of something in the magic side and then having to make up several cabals to fill in the blanks on your own? Way easier to just make up an esper power or two and a science project done by evil scientists than come up with a bunch of idol theory shenanigans.

It could start with Tokiwadai's destruction. We'll simply have to wait and see.

Is Kamachi.exe out of control?

Since the first boy that 90% of Tokiwadai has apparently seen was Touma, I don't have high hopes.

It doesn't even have to be a plot point, I just want one of the protags to see Touma punching a bitch and making an off-color comment.

The whole manga isn't gonna be from a single character's POV.

I want Nanami-chan to be relevant in the Drills spin-off

That still doesn't belong in this series.

Fuck off yurifag.

How the hell do you know what belongs in the series? It's not even out yet

Kamachi.exe is beyond our comprehension. Let's just appreciate what he delivers to us.

I'm honestly not a yurifag. Touma not belonging in this series has zero to do with his gender. If you'd said "I hope she runs into Mugino or Birdway" I'd tell you that doesn't belong in this series, either. And it's not Touma hate either. I'd say the same thing if you'd mentioned another male character.

see

>I'm honestly not a yurifag
>I just don't want boys in the series
>it has nothing to do with gender btw

I'm sure awkward and forced cameos of characters that don't make sense don't belong here. We get it, Touma's the hero. Nothing, not even failing to appear in a spinoff manga, is going to take that title away from him. He doesn't need to be everywhere. Relax.

What's her power again?

>Implying
We're finally getting the Drills-chanxGunha romance we've been waiting for.

Being in two places at once

The assumption is that it's called Astral Body, but we have no idea what she can do. We don't know her name either, she's just drills-chan.

>An index spin off shouldn't have any cameos from the main series, it just doesn't make any sense and the main series ever appearing in even a single panel doesn't belong
Ok user

Your retarded green text is not what my post implied at all. I don't care about what peice of meat is between a character's legs. I care that a character fits into the story without being forced, regardless of whether they have a cock or vagina.

But no one even knows what the story is about yet so your opinion is clearly based on gender.

>Drills-chan is more important to Kamachi than Itsuwa

Raildex should have ended at volume 22

You can't give her a spinoff if she's still stuck in jail.

Your life should have ended at 22.

Drills-chan doujins soon

>Implying I wouldn't read the shit out of a spin off taking place in the magic side's jail or the esper jail

Shoving Touma in just to have a character comment on him punching someone is definition of forcing a character in. Same could be said if you did something similar for Mugino, Birdway, Lessar, Patricia, Umidori, Saiai, or Stephanie, all of whom are female characters

Raildex should have ended at NT8

You could make a manga about her everyday life in prison.

No it's not, dumbfuck. See

I'm making the point very simple for you user so that it's hard for you to miss since you seem to need the help. How often have you read a spin off that has literally no mention of the main series? Not even a small appearance of a main character or a comment on events or the like? Especially when it's literally the same setting?

See

>faceless Touma walks by someone in a panel

That's Frenda's power.

My opinion is still not based on gender like you so desperately claim. Isn't this a spinoff of Railgun? So it'd be more likely to have Mikoto has the "main character" cameo and not Touma.

Thats not so bad

No u!

Isn't the second arc called "kidnap a certain boy" or something like that? I assume that's going to be Touma.

I don't know what you're all getting worked up about. Index had a page in the main Accel manga, and both Index/Touma had one panel in idol.
Just saying, that'll probably be the extent of their appearances in Drills-chan too.

This isn't too bad especially if it's not absolutely confirmed to be him, but heavily implied to be him due to the location and time

That part was fake

That was a joke.

user I'm a different poster if it weren't obvious, I'm simply saying you don't know what's going to happen so stop making an idiot of yourself as some sort of cameo is extremely likely to happen so the other user saying Touma might show up is not a huge stretch to make.

It's probably something like the ability to project her consciousness. Hell, maybe she can possess people? Or objects?

I'm not making an idiot of myself. I'm sure Mikoto will appear and maybe refer to either him as a person or something he did. His face may never even be shown. But that isn't "Touma showing up to punch a bitch" like the other guy said. I expect this to treat Railgun as the parent story more than Index.

I really hope he's in every episode and becomes main girl's love interest

Is shipping really what you think this is about? And he can't "show up every chapter (not episode) unless this is set in the future. As for him becoming a love interest, I could care less.