Fuck this I'm running away.

>It's Impossible For That Little Cunt Of John To Do Me That

ah stop its a prank, stop!

Niggers tongue my anus

Start chanting Allahu Akhbar.
You know, just to fuck with them.

i'm covered in pigs blood. you're comming with me

"flying donkey lol"

>Kek, you wanna behead me with that toothpick, you faggot?

I know your mom by the way.

So it's my understanding that they do mock execution several times before they actually execute people, so you never know if it's gonna be for real or not.

I would had fought like hell, if not, I would had let jihad john know that his mother would die in her sleep tonight if he doesn't reply to this post.

Traps are gay!

Cool knife, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the white house?

Jihad Paul is the cute one

bacon

tfw no asian gf

islam is a religion of peace

>DEUTSCHLAND UBERRR ALLEEESS

VALHALLA AWAITS. MOHUMMAD'S A PIG FUCKER.

>So much for the 'religion of peace'.

it never gets old does it

I deserve this for my white privilege.

Please fill my arse with your seed John

You will burn in hell for your sins

Not all muslims

Mohammad raped a 9 year old

A ball stretcher is a sex toy that is fastened around a man in order to elongate the scrotum and to provide a feeling of weight by pulling the testicles away from the body. While leather stretchers are most common, other models are made of steel rings that are fastened with screws causing additional, mildly uncomfortable weight to the wearer. The length of the stretcher may vary from one to four inches, while the steel models can weigh as much as five pounds.

A ball stretcher is a sex toy that is fastened around a man in order to elongate the scrotum and to provide a feeling of weight by pulling the testicles away from the body. While leather stretchers are most common, other models are made of steel rings that are fastened with screws causing additional, mildly uncomfortable weight to the wearer. The length of the stretcher may vary from one to four inches, while the steel models can weigh as much as five pounds..

You would have to try to stand up and do an honest attempt to fight back before getting killed or you're going to viking hell. Walhalla is only for those who died in battle. Dying of disease, old age or execution is a ticket to hell in the old viking religion

"is that a drone?"

> My ancestors are smiling at me, goatfucker. Can you say the same ?

Or this

Or pretend to be muslim

Or pretend to have a bomb inside me

Can I suck your cock first?

that's not a knife

muhammad loves lolis!!!

Boi Pucci, take it, it's yours.

They dope you up good on some opium. You wouldn't even know where you were.

You Know Despite 4Channers Have A Love/Hate Relationship With Me ( As I Reciprocate ), I Am Still Your Mascot

Allahu ackbar!

>say whatever it is you decide to say
>they burst into laughter and ask you to join them
W-what then Sup Forums?

"OK, John - let's really get this right on take 3. We're paying this crew by the hour and all. We need some money for next week's project as well, eh?"

Billy you can have my WoW account

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Actually if they managed to kill off a ton of enemies and was unwillingly captured and executed but take your execution like a boss and you go to Valhalla

Also this.

You won't feel much pain being beheaded.

Fuck you, you limey fuck

Only in rare cases in which capture was completely outside of your helping, i.e. when knocked unconscious in battle. But you're right, that was an exception

No more no less.

Captcha: tempest corona

"Could you save me for last? I wanna look those liberal arts students in the eyes when they get their throats slit, if you don't mind."

If you chop my head off I win

mmmmmmmmmmmm CHEQUE PLEASE

Imagine the disorientation though? You'd be fucked up and possibly numb to the pain but you'd still feel the pressure of whatever they use along with the sound of your blood curdling, your skin/flesh ripping, and eventually your windpipe singing its last song

And you'd feel none of it. Then everything is over and you're dead, or bleeding out in the sand while you see your dismembered body for the one second your brain has enough blood to interpret what you're seeing. Scary stuff

/thread

That look would almost be worth being beheaded with a rusty knife by a sand ape. That moment where you see their eyes go large, wondering whether or not maybe their whole life has been a lie just as the blood starts spouting from their jugular vein

Is this gonna be aired on MEMRI?

>what are your last words
Whiter than you, Mohhamad!

>CUT, lunch break
All Kosher!

top kek

Kimochi warui

It's funny because the white-guilt students would justify it, but they would try to come up with an argument of why THEY don't deserve it.

Don't take the bait, brother. OP is a faggot and will die by fire.... soon.

My blood will splatter in the shape of Muhammad.

Nope

"Live from New York, IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!"

This, my thought as well. Wouldn't look too good on the video of the supposedly evil man calls on allah

So... this is me, I bet you're wondering how I got here

"Traps are only gay if youre the one being penetrated or performing womanly functions like sucking dick. there is literally nothing gay about pounding a qt trap's brains out."

Autisticly answer no because brain is slow to process information

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

WORLDSTAR

>Make witty comment
>Jihadists block it out using their nasheeds

Gfy John.

But ISIS mostly kill other muslims who shout that anyway

No retard that's divide and conquer. Of course they don't, there is no logic in doing that. You don't kill your own.

allah is gay

nice troll

>terrorism isn’t real trust me infidels! It was the Jews or something!!!!

Is that a barrel I hear?

>One broken man cannot stop the darkness that is to come

>One chance at getting beheaded
>the guy beheading you is a shitskin manlet

You're so stupid that what you use to justify your hatred for ISIS (Islam) is what another group you hate even more tells you, and that is that "they are not real Muslims, they kill the real Muslims." No, they don't you below-80 in iq retarded teenager. Get a grip

"Omae wa...mou shindeiru"

I never said ISIS weren't muslims. Most people in the middle east, fighting for and against ISIS are muslims you fucking retard. The different factions hate each other.

Take a look at his flag. He is a muslim you retard don’t argue with his taqiyya they know exactly what they are doing but okay stupid when you call them out

Eeeeeeeeeeskeeeeeettttttiiiitttt

NANI?!?!

What's the story on that picture?

In Islam you commit apostasy by fighting against the caliph. I hate Islam just as much as you but the difference is that my iq is 30 points higher, than is 100-110 as opposed to 70-80 like yours.

Islam is a violent religion. All "peaceful Muslims" are fake Muslims who don't read the quran or believe in the doctrines

Under

Fucking

Rated

HAHAHAHAHA. After Stopping Laughing:
>Your Photo Is Really Making Me Hard

I just converted to islam you can't kill me anymore.
give me that knife, it's mine now.

*switches back to previous religion once safe*

stupid muslims

Please don't, I love molesting boys, too

Again, your just putting words in my mouth. I never said they were killing peaceful muslims, they're all violent scumbags in my book.
>fake Muslims who don't read the quran or believe in the doctrines
Yes Wahhabs, Shia's and Sunnnis all claim they're real muslims well done.

But retard, what makes you a real Muslim is following the doctrines of your religion and believing in them as well.

You keep parroting neo-liberal group-think. NOT ALL MUSLIMS believe that Muhammad is the last prophet. NOT ALL MUSLIMS believe in Shari'a law. NOT ALL MUSLIMS believe in Allah.
Yes, they do, retard.

How anyone can be this stupid is beyond me

None of what you've said validates your original point though. ISIS still kill people who believe in and call for Allah whether they're "real" muslims or not.

They Say Mr. John Is British Of Kuwaiti Origins
>He Is Actually Mexican