Happy new year Sup Forums! I hope you've all made the resolution to become Christian and defend western civilization...

Happy new year Sup Forums! I hope you've all made the resolution to become Christian and defend western civilization from the soulless atheist hordes this year!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HegMULQrjHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And don't forget all the pagans here who take part in destroying the west too. Western values are christian values, and we must give it our best to defend agains any sort of degeneracy

Amen

Be more accurate to say Western values are the synthesis of European paganism, particularly Greek metaphysics, and Christianity.

Deus Vult

Deus vult!

Fuck off back to the desert, christcucks.

Can't, need to save you from yourself before you completely cuck to Islam

I will be praying to God for catholics to finally stop being blinded heretics in the upcomming year.

While you mastered your kike fairy tales, I mastered the kick

>Defending a degenerate society polluted by feminism, (((them))), corporations, foreigners and corrupt governments
ISHYGDDT

>islam
middle eastern cult
>christianity
middle eastern cult

What's the difference?
I prefer to save the white race not christian hegemony. all of this 'le deus vult xd' shit is a waste of tjme.

Allahu Akbar

>What's the difference?
Christianity is responsible for western civilization as you know it. Do you like what whites have accomplished? They owe it all to Christianity. White culture is Christianity. You can't save one without the other.

top fucking kek

Fuck off christkike

>And among the greediest of these businessmen seeking a bigger market for their wares were the Christian priests, hell bent on converting savages and saving Black or Brown souls. Christian universalism certainly played a major role in the destruction of our world. We should have lynched every missionary who had the crazy notion that Blacks needed Jesus instead of their own voodoo gods or that Mexicans needed the Catholic Church instead of their jungle temples, where they liked to cut the hearts out of their prisoners and eat them.

tl;dr

Gaytheists are retarded too

Pagans get the gallows too

>Every European country is >95% Christian for the past 500 years
>Denies that Christianity has had a larger impact on European culture than any other factor
Your Pilgrims went to America expressly to practice their form of Christianity Amerimutt, you can't escape facts. America wouldn't exist without Christianity.

Happy New Yeah !

god dosen't exist silly

Prove it.

I'll become christian as soon as you guys stop washing muhammad and tyrone dicks

but only after protestants

happy new year btw!

It's impossible for you to exist if God doesn't so there are only two possibilities.
1. You don't exist
2. God exists
Pick either one my fine schizophrenic friend

I'm not Catholic so I don't really care what the cuck Pope does.

>And don't forget all the pagans here who take part in destroying the west too. Western values are christian values

Obviously there was no West prior to Europe's complete conversion to Christianity and the ancient Greek states, the Roman Empire, the early British, Irish, Scandinavian states, the Kievan Rus as well as Lithuania were subhuman uncultured degenerates who lived in mud huts and would have stayed so if it wasn't for the civilizing light of Christianity.

I agree. America is the perfect example of a christian culture.
>all that whites have accomplished is due to christianity
christians actually believe this. then again you believe all other kinds of bullshit so it doesn't surprise me.

Catholics aren't Christians

its the same thing to me

>christians actually believe this
It's true though. If you disagree then all you have to do is show me a non-Christian white country that has been successful throughout it's history.

Oh wait sorry I forgot you've got zero evidence and are just asserting otherwise because you know the fact that every white country is Christian blows you out of the fucking water. Sorry, nice try, goodbye.

Stop being ignorant then

>to me
Good thing your mental delusions don't dictate reality.

>Catholicism is the largest denomination of Christianity. All Catholics are Christians, but not all Christians are Catholics

yep same thing to me you guys are like the retarded brother of catholics too bad catholicisim became retarded

Rome and Greece.
>inb4 b-but muh barbarians

>All Catholics are Christians
Catholics are not Christians. They don't believe in the Bible and they follow a different gospel and believe that their human traditions takes precedence over God's word.

Stop calling them Christians.

>Using examples from before Christianity existed
Holy shit. That desperate huh? Got any examples from the past millennium? Just ONE successful non-Christian white country. Go on.

>Catholicism is the largest denomination of Christianity
Except it has nothing to do witch Christianity. Most of priests, not to mention those devils in vatican, are blaspheming against God. Average catholic has no idea what's happening in his relligion, he is clueless that he is in fact worshipping the satan, through some queen of heavens bullshit.

christchan gives me mixed feelings. on the one hand, she's pure and christian. on the other, she looks to be modelled after a catholic, and catholics are heretics.

on the plus side, she wears a gold cross, which makes it more ambiguous

reclaim constantinople and the holy land deus vult

Then redraw her

HAPPY NEW YEAR Sup Forums!!!

Do baptists stay above the bible?

go back to israel you filthy jew

queen of heaven is ishtar worship
that's also where easter comes from btw

i heard she was a Lutheran meme but
Catholicism is the best (see image)

Gay-Theists**
FTFY

No thanks, I'm fine. These pagan traditions are a bit retarded tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=HegMULQrjHA
?

/pol's endless defense of something as obviously retarded as christianity is proof enough of how fucking braindead most of this board is. Your God does not exist. The Bible was written by HUMANS. Skeptical agnostic atheism is the only defendable position . Believe what you want but don't pretend not to be retarded...

>...so there are only two possibilities
How do you know that?

Do i get to go on a Crusade if i become Catholic?

Nice flag

>Skeptical agnostic atheism is the only defendable position

check out Belloc's book on heresies

I fucking LOVE catholicism

no but you might become Catholic if you join us on a Crusade

>defend western civilization
I'll defend my property. The rest can go straight to hell

>taking all credit for countries existing, but not the defects/issues within that supposedly christian country; blaming everyone else
0/10

Well sign me up Scott

oh, i thought you said it was a satanist church like it was a bad thing. sorry for calling you a jew then

There's an initiation though.
Pic related.

Well...

The Lutherans don't sound that bad, now that i think about it

First post worst post

>The Bible was written by HUMANS
No-one said otherwise. This is a big red flag you know fuck all about Christian theology and are arguing from a position of ignorance. How am I supposed to take you seriously about "skeptical agnostic atheism" being the only defensible position when you've already shown you don't understand the Christian view of the Bible in the 4 sentences that are in your post?

That’s what happens when you don’t join folkish pagan movements.

I have indeed. In fact, I just got back from Church, while you were all here. God bless, you Christian larpers you.

>he goes to church to boast about it
Pharisee detected.

I would go to church too if there were any in my area.

>jewish propaganda
the initiation is only for jews though
Martin Luther wanted to reform the Roman Catholic church, he didn't want to start a sect and don't even get him started on a revolution. Poor guy.
BTW His reforms were implemented so Lutheranism is largely irrelevant.

In Poland? You've got a Church on every street corner

I said church, not pagan temple

Not boasting, just pointing out that all the anons who supposedly Christian, should have been there too.

Now damage control.

Nope, kraut control.

>implying going to church means you have salvation

Actually she's modeled after a traditional Calvinist garb, not Catholic. Just so you know.

Everything whites have accomplished is because of whites. Their religion is ultimately irrelevant.

I wonder if christ would have talked like you.

Going to churches is not obligatory, but Jesus said that his disciples should live in communities.
And what's wrong with me? I don't need to go to catholic churches to evangelize people.

Actually Christ was pretty aggressive at times. The Bible says that he screamed at time. He even called people names, called them "vipers" and "wicked", and he physically overturned the merchant tables...

Show me a successful non-Christian white nation then

That's pretty cool.

Agressive towards a special kind of people.
Those people find the closest modern represantaion in Baptists and other Fundemantalists.

>boasting about successes
>thinking it's god duty to give you riches
>using the term "white"
Maximum la Creatura

Japan? China etc I'm a Christian however and anyone who does not believe in our Lord and savior is a degenerate scum Muslims are better than atheists atheists are the worst degenerate on this planet and should be eradicated. They have no belief system so they go and try to destroy the belief system of the faithful that's why I will always choose Muslims over a dirty disgusting atheist

Since when telling the truth is "aggresive"? He was aggresive when it was needed.

It's blasphemy and idolatry

>Japan
>China
>White
???

Give Japan 2000 years will be whire enough

>Agressive towards a special kind of people.
Yeah, of course. So being aggressive towards the right people isn't wrong.

Jesus even rebukes and (probably) screamed at the first Catholic in the Bible. When a woman venerates Mary in Luke 7:22, Jesus becomes angry and tells her to stop: "YE RATHER, BLESSED ARE THEY WHO HEAR THE WORD OF GOD AND KEEP IT!"

Calvinism can't be that bad...

Everything to avoid that initiation

Christians are absolutely fucking imbeciles. It requires a suspension of critical thinking and blins faith to think tha god exists let alone the judeo-christian one. You hash out the same tired and debunked arguments like the kalam cosmological argument. Pathetic.