Why did this happen to me?

>be me
>start browsing Sup Forums last summer
>believe in jewish tricks when i first start browsing
>most conversations i see are autistic blunders i can barely understand
>newfag so i don't understand most of the memes
>after lurking for about 4 months i question everything that has to do with jews
>5 months inn i can understand the autistic conversations, no problem
>seeing the crime statistics posted over and over again made me hate niggers, sandniggers, spics and everything else that is not white
>now i can't even take a walk without thinking "niggers" "sandniggers" "fucking mudslimes" whenever i happen to see one
>live in norway so they're fucking everywhere
>feelsbadman
>start thinking about going into politics despite having no previous interest in it. All to have a shot at making my country better
>tfw Sup Forums altered my life with the use of memes
>tfw i can't fucking leave no matter how hard i try, i always come back
>tfw i can no longer hold normal conversations with people without being disgusted by how open they are to "refugees", jews etc
why did you do this to me, Sup Forums? i never asked for this knowledge, i just wanted to play vidya, watch anime and browse memes, not get turned into a nazi LARPer whose only goal is the preservation of the white race.

It happened to the best, no worries.

dont forget, youre here forever

The truth is hard to take, that`s why most people prefer a lie.

>i just wanted to play vidya, watch anime and browse memes,

you can still do that pumpkin ;)

Remember user: You can never leave. And the ride never ends.

Protip: Things are gonna get interesting in the next couple of years. Mark my words.

That's just redpill indigestion. It'll pass, user.

welcome to the club
also this.

One of us one of us

>>Be me
Who else would you be?

After the RaHoWa your burden will be lifted.

Treat people on an individual basis, there's too many shitskins out there to be that hateful, it will consume you. Around blacks obviously never relax, but be nice and kind and love your fellow man no matter what until they give you a reason not to. People deserve your skepticism, but they also deserve your love and compassion.

Rage is a normal human emotion and part of the debrainwashing process

You are here forever
You still get a sage

Urself

>watching anime

>the ride never ends.
but why?

This. Also, I'd wage most Sup Forumstards mumble "good goy" or some shit under their breath whenever they see an interracial couple at the store. I know I do.

Welcome home, brother.

>Protip: Things are gonna get interesting in the next couple of years. Mark my words.
>dubs
>gpFPnuke

wowowowowowowowowowowoowowowowwwww something big is behind this

>>the ride never ends.
>but why?
you know the answer to that user.
It's always....

pic related

Better a bitter truth than a pleasant lie OP. You'll make your peace with it eventually, we all do.

This is because you have entered and stayed in an echo chamber. Even though the statistics are true, the reasons for things being this way can be multifaceted. Basically, you letting yourself become this affected by Sup Forums most likely means that you are young and/or inexperienced.

If you critically go through the sources used here on Sup Forums, you will find that many of them are false, fabricated and at best tendentious. A few good examples are the large images of CNN employees being 'Jewish', or the 'proof' showing that Holocaust never happened.

This, of course, does not mean that all opinions and claims on Sup Forums are false, but you seem to be one of those not being very critical to the sources and the claims.

>. A few good examples are the large images of CNN employees being 'Jewish', or the 'proof' showing that Holocaust never happened.

Juden detected.

You mean this?

There's lot's of jews working at CNN and questioning the narrative is an ok thing to do.

or this?

This

Maybe he's talking about this

>(((multifaceted)))

>Be me
>Be nigger so have the full package of victimhood, entitlement the works
>Found out about Sup Forums
>Came to laugh at racists
>Sup Forums lay down some facts
>Call them racist propaganda anyway
>One pol user tells me "Look for yourself if you don't believe me."
>Even though lazy nigger start following the breadcrumb trail
>WISDOM
>Realize everything I once knew is a fucking lie
>Start reading and researching more
>Realize I've been a slave on the democrat plantation as is my whole family
>Family doesn't care because they're used to gibs
>Want to change
>Voted Trump
>Trump wins
>Start educating myself more and more about history, the REAL history not the we wuz history or thi s fucking movie script they're trying to pass off as history
>Clean up my life
>Become a better man
>Stop BLACKING white pussy because pol made me realize how vile women are and I'm nothing more than a fetish for them as well as an accessory to show how tolerant they are
>Went back to school taking advantage of dem programs
>Still a nigger but a better nigger than what I once was.

Sorry buddy, you lost your chance to leave at
>after lurking for about 4 months i question everything that has to do with jews

>A few good examples are the large images of CNN employees being 'Jewish', or the 'proof' showing that Holocaust never happened.
i'm still not sure what to think of the holocaust. i mean i don't believe in muh 6 gorillion, but i can't be sure if the systematic killing of jews never took place. Hitler was a great man and did some great thing, who's to say he didn't do the greatest deed of all?

>live in norway so it's fucking everywhere
I know your pain

Good for you, my fellow black man

Good for you. Just remember, being a nigger has nothing to do with being a black man. There are plenty of white niggers.

Absolutely. Meanwhile, those pics showing all these 'Jews' working in the various media outlets doesn't really show anything. CNN has thousands of employees, the pic holds only a hundred? In addition, if you assess each and one of them, you will have serious problem finding proof that they are in fact Jewish. Also, the ones that are Jewish are in this theory just concerned with furthering the case for the Jews? Are they not Americans? Are they not CNN employees? And so on. It just becomes too unrealistic, very quickly.

How bad is it in your countries? I'm in Wales and there's virtually no shitskins but a few miles over the border to England certain areas might as well be renamed Pakistan.

Sup Forums destroyed my life desu.
Can't go back now.

Have you actually read the numerous academic sources claiming that the number of Jews killed is around 4.8 to 6.2 million? Did you read them, user, like you read Sup Forums?

Welcome to the club, Bjorn.

i bet you also want to hang yourself, just like all of us

>>Still a nigger but a better nigger than what I once was.
>>Still a nigger
>nigger
t. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Good thing i'm not that self loathing. I'm already swole as fuck but now i'm starting to learn more since that is where real power is from.

Why do burgers always say this

In the northern parts it's fine, i'm here right now for my christmas vacation, went out a few times with my familiy and all i could see was white families having a good time.
if you go further south though, it's like we imported Africa, everywhere you look there are niggers, sandnogs, and god forbid, svens
I swear to god if Oslo gets nuked half the black population in Europe would get wiped in one go

This.

>If you critically go through the sources used here on Sup Forums, you will find that many of them are false
Which only goes to show that you've never gone through them critically, and just believe the shit yourside is spewing, like you're accusing Sup Forums of doing.
Admittedly, the Holocaust denial stuff seems to be devoid of critical thinking, and accepts everything that purports the Holocaust to be false as truth, instead of choosing the arguments that are backed by hard evidence.

And no, most of the issues you're talking about are not multifaceted. The left only claims that they are. Modern sociology is entirely controlled by the far-left and functions in the same way as religion. They start out with a premise based on their left-wing ideology, and try to shape the evidence to fit their narrative. The left's denial of race realism is a prime example of this.

>(numerous academic sources)
I happen to believe that the Holocaust did happen and the 6mil figure is probably roughly accurate. But 'academic sources' mean fucking nothing in our society.

>real power
Is it from melanin?

Intelligence you fucking aquafresh looking motherfucker.

You are woke, my goy

i've only read a couple, most are of course biased towards jews. from what i've seen on Sup Forums though it just doesn't make sense to me that 6 million people were killed systematically while the germans were fighting a war on two fronts, there's jst too many in my opinion. of course i want it to be true, but i can never be sure
got any good sauce i could use to research this for myself?

Come to burgerland and see for yourself.

>>(((multifaceted)))
E X (fucking) A C T L Y
topKeK

Wait till you go into esoterics.

Do you even hyperborean brother?

Also adolf hitler was the last avatar wotan incarnate of mankind.

eminem comes to mind

So you be saying melanin be intelligent and shit?

Yea I hate to be the one who breaks it to you, but there is no going back. The truth is the truth, and while you can pick what jokes you tell, you can't pick which ones you find funny.
You ready for the final red pill, the hardest to digest, and the one that will get me called a heretic for sure?
Remember the Rhodesian race war? The Israeli Jews were the major ONLY group to support the whites. The Russians, Chinese, and U.S. hippies supported the niggers....
Let that digest before calling me a kike.

Not really. The reports being critical of immigration are being composed by sociologists. See the reports describing the risk zones in Sweden, for instance. Things are not that black and white. Many social scientists have right wing sympathies. But how would you know, you have already decided what they are, and you will only collect evidence to support your own view. This is confirmation bias, and you know it deep inside.

And no, I am not doing the same as Sup Forums since academic sources have sound logic and actually cite existing, legit sources. And they are being written by professionals. Of course, some of these publications can be of poor quality, but that applies to everything. At Sup Forums people seem to take meme pics for granted, without tracing the sources they claim. For instance, try and prove that those guys at the CNN are actually Jewish. I dare you, I double dare you. Don't be lazy. You will find that most of them are not Jewish at all. It is all fucking propaganda. There is no red pill, there's just a retard pill.

At the same time, however, immigration is a problem. Some of the issues are very real, and this has been taken into the mainstream a long time ago. Also in academia. But do you read research? Nah, because its just far-left religious bullshit right? I think you are lazy.

>it just doesn't make sense to me that 6 million people were killed systematically while the germans were fighting a war on two fronts
not every jew that died was killed in a camp, when i was at the Dachau concentration camp the tour guide said that the nazis would go to jewish villages and round up the whole population and shoot them all

>argentina

checks out

If you asked me ten years ago, I would have told you it wasn't so bad, but since then they've started to seep into all the major cities as well. In the past, they were all in Oslo.

That being said, virtually all of them live near the city center, and spend a lot of time outside during the day as a result of being welfare leeches, so when you're in town, they seem a lot more numerous than they really are. If you go for a quick drive outside the city limits, maybe one out of a hundred people you see are immigrants.

It's sad to see our traditional medieval cities that have been white for over a thousand year turn brown in only two decades, though.

Just take a break man. Metal needs to be cooled after forging.

Our country is %15 black and its hard to hate all of those fuckers because you run into some black people who keep to their own kind and dont chimp out all of the time.

Dawidowicz, Lucy (1986) [1975]. The War Against the Jews: 1933–1945 (Tenth Anniversary ed.). New York: Bantam

This is a classic. If you read the whole book, and you still believe everything Sup Forums says, then I'll respect your opinion. It is really hard if not impossible to refute his sources.

You're a respectful black man, not a nigger anymore.

underrated

Another newfag here, the scariest realisation is that once I am here I will never leave.

Move to Africa, niggers.

>near the city center
>doesnt know that most of them live in groruddalen

You're not supposed to sit down and feel depressed you man-child! You're supposed to use this knowledge to save your country!

The ride never ends.
Enjoy your stay.
The only hope I can offer you here is that you'll eventually go so deep that you'll come out the other side and things will start to look better. But it won't be rainbows and sunshine, it will still be awful and horrific, but you'll gain perspective and you'll just accept things as they are.
Stoicism is a philosophy that all pol readers should study. It's not mystical or spiritual. It accepts that reality is dirty, dark and nasty and it helps you to not only accept that, but to live in it with peace of mind and dignity.

You're here forever. Embrace the Red Pills and go forth in power.

This

We come to terms with it, however you can divulge little bits of truth of the situation to the masses. Eventually they come to terms and understand what you are saying when they dig themselves and either find it outside of their normal sphere of influence or come here themselves of their own volition.

Still whiter than you Amerimutt.

None of us asked for this. Yet here we are.

>pure coincidence

LOL
You're just young man.

The reality is like 10% of everything Sup Forums says.

Yes, maybe 20%... or sometimes... more...

>you will find that many of them are false
>the 'proof' showing that Holocaust never happened.
Are you fucking dumb ?
Is this bait?
There is no proof that the Holocaust ever happened
and there will never be.

Yes - this is what /pol does to you. You have been systematically conditioned.
> radicalized
You are now ready to actually do something that matters for your race and country.
> strap bombs to yourself
> blow up a public place full of people
> or drive a truck of peace

Allahu Akbar Desu

It's like plato's the cave right?

>ominous prediction about the future.
>foreboding word in ID
>dub sevens
What did you mean by this?

>interesting times

Checked. My body is ready.

we could be setting you on a path to heroism,op. you could be the next Hitler this world needs.

follow your destiny.

>Many social scientists have right wing sympathies
Are you actually insane? The few social scientists who are critical of immigration aren't right-wing at all. They're former liberals who believe the far-left has gone too far, and whenever they make a statement, they're attacked by the entire establishment. How brainwashed can you possibly be to believe the shit you're writing. I can count the Norwegian sociologists who are critical of immigration on one hand, and only one of them can be considered right of center, and even she's nowhere near being right-wing.

Also, a common strategy employed be left-wing sociologists is to not address the issue at hand, but to attack the person instead. By discrediting anyone critical of immigration as a literal nazi, you destroy their reputation, without having to talk about the issues themselves.

>This is confirmation bias, and you know it deep inside.
Take a look in the mirror, dumbass.

>And no, I am not doing the same as Sup Forums since academic sources have sound logic and actually cite existing, legit sources
The humanities are entirely corrupt and dominated by left-wing ideologues, and it's only in the past year or so that moderates have started to fight back. It started a bit earlier in Norway, but the pendulim has barely started to swing back, and we have a very long road ahead of us before the humanities can be considered neutral or academically sound. The entire "radical centrist" movement is based around exposing this, with Jordan Peterson being the face of the movement in North America.

>For instance, try and prove that those guys at the CNN are actually Jewish.
I've done this in the past, and they're right about 98% of the time. The only one people tend to mistake is Rupert Murdoch, who isn't Jewish.
I suggest you take your own advice, and actually investigate your claims, instead of spewing shit you clearly haven't researched.

It's like Plato's Cave but we're still all trapped in here. We just know the shadows are mere imitations.

it's ok m8 but don't go on full 1488
the best people are the ones with a nuanced understanding of reality

Are you illiterate? I specifically stated that I'm talking about cities outside of Oslo. Most of them live in the city, while some of them make enclaves in low-income suburbs.

Until the Jews pull the plug on the federal reserve Ponzi scheme and we’re all left to starve to death or get cannibalized by roaming mobs of bandits like in Cormac Mccarthy’s The Road