What the fuck happened

to Western Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressivism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you really need to ask?

I just have a hard time looking at all the insanity around me, knowing its complete insanity and everyone else thinks its normal.

Its like there is something in the water over here, I cannot explain it.

They got too comfy and now have no sense of danger. Like domesticated animals.

Polands defense minister makes me feel like he's the right guy for the job.

Peace and relative economic prosperity.

Marxism, rampant progressive degeneracy, SJW movement, Chosen People, moving away from God... do I have to go on?

he is a complete retard demanding gibs non stop

>They got too comfy and now have no sense of danger.
Most plausible explanation imo.

Yeah, how do we fix it?

To simplify

I find it interesting Albania used their only blonde as defense minister. Crazy how that works.

At least their Ministers of Defence didn't lose a submarine with 44 lives aboard and seal the localization as a secret of state losing the help of the most advance vessel.

yeah, it's called being german.
It's your destiny to fuck everything up.

Gas yourself, this SJW degeneracy started on YOUR side of the pond.

>Albania
>Western Europe

They don’t even celebrate Christmas

That's what happens when a politician is responsible for the army

don't want to step on that meme about hard times, but honestly- probably some kind of civil war in, at least, most of western continental Europe.
Clearly not EU, national goverments, nor Catholic Church can stop what's going on. Maybe total unification of Europe is necessary, but under what leadership and cultural doctrine.

Countries run by men work to militarily protect the countries run by women (ie the top pic is all for show). It's changing under Trump though

Help
Were stuck between cuck meccas
Send help pls

Worst part? They just approve a change that allow civils and of course more politicians to take jobs in the forces. Their argument? "Meh, is not like we are ever going in a war"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Actually early Marxism and pushing Bolshevism during WW1 in Russia, were a thing both the US and Germany did

That's what started all this madness

gERMANY and fRANCE happened

WTF italy (my country) has a female as the Defence Minister uhhh didnt know that

Feminism i guess

Turns out that post modernism is a poison

Our previous defence minister became foreign minister not too long ago.
This guy took over

Now, now; there you go, again--temper up, gas comes out.

This:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressivism

>countries with no military threat or ambition put up women in charge of defence.

What else did you think would happen?

Western Europeans feel better than others and they feel that they shouldn't belong to any more or less precised categories that others would like to belong to

So Western Europeans decided to abandon any culture in order to prove their greatness. Poland, Serbia, Bulgaria see themselves as christian or they want to keep the nation state, but better Western Europeans are all "above" those formal categories

Western Europeans are so good that they're shapeless. They only are about equality, openness and tolerance, because this is how they prove their superiority. This is the supreme form of being. Nothing can be said of and criticized in Western Europe because it has no qualities, it describes itself only in those vague words that have no substance to it

So ultimately the downfall of Western Europe is caused by their very deeply held notion of their absolute superiority and the need to prove it to others

Just wanted to make sure we didn't forget, Europe is on its own.

And yet you Krauts give Poland whatever they want.

you got americanized

hmm...this makes sense

Women in politics. This is the problem. It is unbelievable that anyone should think that the problem may be in the water or something like this ...

oestrogen in the water and oestrogen in politics.

Germany happened.
You invented communism and Marxism and helped it take over Russia.
When you realized your mistake, you went full nationalist and attacked countries you had no reason to attack.
This resulted in demonizing nationalism everywhere in the western world and helped the Marxists that you have birthed and raised to take roots everywhere.
And here we are today.

>Gas yourself

Spoken like a true German.

>This resulted in demonizing nationalism everywhere in the western world

only because the US sided with allies

C U L T U R A L
M A R X I S M

the west uses this as a form of soft power to dehumanize countries that don't fall in line like china, iran, russia. i can't be happier seeing you die from the bitter pill you tried to force others to swallow

And it was the right thing to do.

yeah, you're probably right

Yeah, Frankfurt school and Karl Marx, totes not german

Albanian is the best-looking.

Norwegian looks like standard Nordic dyke.

Wow one of these threads and op has more than one reply.

>not our MoD
>women cant be good bureaucrats because women

>Albania
>Western Europe
Is this a new Hebrew psy-op?

>mfw nobody in that pic has any real military experience meanwhile our secretary of war is throwing MOAB's at people for shits n giggles

Shut up beady eyed scum

Nein, because it would be under the current political doctrine from Germany who want to prove themselves as the good guys buy accepting more refugees

>US being evil

this is well known

aren't they jewish?

>if you want peace, prepare for war

And even though you can blame the Jews for Marx and the Frankfurt School, there are no excuses for Germany helping Bolsheviks take power in Russia.
Ludendorf was no Jew.
Without Germany's support the Bolsheviks would not have won and communism and cultural marxism would have died there and then.

>German flag

Just fuck off

anyways, the redpill is you're nothing more than a pawn. the neoliberal elites use democracy, human rights, feminism, sjws in an effort to conquer the world and bludgeon countries who don't acquiesce. you're just a piece on the geopolitical chessboard

That’s right. Blame Germany for trying to fix the problems we currently face 70 years earlier before Europe had reached the point of no return.

People are hypersocial and lack male brain development

You know what I think? No Germany, no problems.

WW2 wasn't about moral issues. it was about geopolitical power. as much /pol thinks they're fighting a noble cause, at the end of the day, power is all that counts. you're nothing but useful idiots and that's why jews always win

This is hands down the hardest guy there

The biggest mockery is that still Russia, Iran or China can do any harm to europe even if they just have these dumb broads in charge.

A politician that doesn't even know how to use tweeter.

Jesus Christ.

This. The downfall of every great civilization comes when comfortable good times create weak men with disordered priorities.

they don't need to when the west is self destructing

except you're always fighting on the wrong side, lmao. dumb apes

Eastern europe seriously need some reforms.

I used to believe that until I realised that the neoliberal elites are actually insane. Legitimately insane. Have you ever read Znigziev Brzezinski’s the grand chessboard? Or any books by Henry Kissinger? These people have been in charge of American foreign policy for the last 50 years and their ramblings are nothing more than incoherent gibberish. Same goes with any books by George Soros. There is no logic behind the neoliberal agenda. In a saner world these individuals would be on psychiatric drugs working menial jobs or living on welfare. Globalist jews are nothing more than confidence tricksters. They work together in tight knit groups, infiltrate and take over institutions, then force their stringent, narcissistic, rambling ideologies on the ignorant masses, usually resulting in the deaths of millions. Multiculturalism and replacement immigration are their most recent iterations which will be the complete unravelling of the West. Their publications tell us we need millions of third world foreigners to stave off our ageing populations. What they forget to mention is that they created the depopulation problem in the first place and the groups they’re importing are fundamentally incompatible with western culture. There is no 4d chess logic behind this. It’s just pure Jewish insanity fuelled by ethnic hatred of Europeans

nope, it's not just about creating good times. it's about creating an army of zombies brainwashed into thinking they're the "good guys" because
>muh empathy.
pic related

I don't disbelieve you but please give me examples. I can't be assed to read all of those books right now.

>There is no 4d chess logic behind this.

yes there is, because they have to practice what they preach. you can't accuse china of (((human rights))) abuses when you jail your own people for political dissent and (((intolerance))). you're just pawns caught up in the game. also

well said Sup Forumslack

>muh empathy

That only comes as a result of being pampered your whole life and living in good conditions which creates an unrealistically idealistic worldview. Again, a product of good times and weak men. Emotions become the main thing influencing decision-making because negative emotions are the worst that western soyboys ever had to face. Weakness arises out of comfort.

Time and time again people have proven the US to be hypocritical, doing what it accuses others of doing.
Liberals talk about "ethical implications" of designer babies, forced sterilization and then they do exactly what they tell others not to do with their gay and transsexual and feminist agenda. They change nature and exterminate people for depopulation reasons

But when people show their hypocrisy it makes no difference because they control the media and people have a 10 second memory, they forget things all the time. People are also hypersocial and stupid and will defend any position the puppeteers give them

why does poland have imran zakhaev as their military leader?

>barely find 4 western countries with woman as ministers of defence
>have to include Albania so it looks better
Better question is what is wrong with those 4 countries.

((()))

Wrong, shithead. The West was founded on ideas and principles. Geopolitical power is a function of this. A well-oiled, homogenous, happy population working together cooperatively will be much more powerful than a series of communist slave-states. Hence why the petrodollar is about to be replaced by the petro yuan and China will eclipse the west over the next century. Which is incredible when you realise the geopolitical dominance of the United States after WW2. Our politicians are so bad that the country Wall Street turned into a slave colony is now set to overtake America on the geopolitical stage (90% of America’s gold reserves are now in the hands of China).

Those MOAB were close their expiration date.
It wasnt for shit and giggles, Mattis doesnt throw food to the trash.

oestrogen is a bit of a weak minded excuse.
In reality it's a combination of all the poor dietary choices we make alongside little exercise submitting to these effeminate societal standards.

Good thing it can all be reversed including in generations that have already been poisoned, bad thing is few are taking the initiative to do so!

oestrogen in water*

btw oestrogen is also necessary for male genitals, but it's clear people are overdosing on it atm.

It's something like "No German overreaction to everything, no problems."
Everything they do is über grandiose and blown out of proportion

Jews

>A well-oiled, homogenous, happy population working together cooperatively will be much more powerful than a series of communist slave-states

there's plenty of tribes that are happy and homogenous. also china isn't that homogenous. the reason why china will dominate is because they're smarter than ideological western fools

this meme needs to die. you're retarded if you think rich whites care about you. why do you think they shipped manufacturing to china at the first chance they got? stupid is as stupid does

Has absolutely zero to do with that. Steroids don't make a positive difference.
It has to do with mutations that make populations more social. This is the explanation for why huge populations like China and India can even exist under one state. Europeans have these mutations as well that makes us hypersocial. The parts of Europe and the middle east with the least occurrence of these mutations are also the most disorderly.

It’s too complicated to explain without directly referencing the source material. But it’s basically like reading the communist manifesto by Karl Marx. All theory without any actual data or evidence to back up what they’re actually saying and their outlandish conclusions. The sword and shield of the Jewish intellectual are deception and feigned ignorance when called out on their bullshit. They’re con artists. Hence why communism led to the deaths of millions. When your ideas are flimsy and incoherent they can only be reinforced by physical force and phony propaganda

to their defense, our MoD is a completly fuckup and soon to be rope'd

muh class is more important than ethnicity meme.
wow, if only that hasn't been shown to be bullshit literally every fucking time.

>fleecing the eu for all its got while it ladts
sounds smart to me

I have read some "political theory" and unless I am the one who is ignorant of their terminology, it all sounds like they are making up things out of thin air without any justification.

I too am starting to believe that what I once thought was the supremely intelligent Jews plotting world take-over is actually mentally ill effeminate Jews and their "women" trying to actualize their disordered fantasy world

Actually... our defencemimister have moved to become our foreign minister... now we have a defenceminister that actually have experience as soldier both domestically and internationally. And is a man.

Have you heard him talk?

>John Dickerson:"What keeps you awake at night?"
James Mattis: "Nothing, I keep other people awake at night."

>“ we are going to show our enemies that our resolve is final when we meet our enemies it will be their longest day and their worst day”

>the rich have the same interests as the poor

uh, ok

This is absolutely horseshit. There is no gene that would dictate how accepting is of other people. It is rather a combination of many genes that together dictate things like masculinity, cynicism and so on.

But the most important thing, and arguably the only thing is environmental factors. Being accepting of others contradicts evolution. Kids don't grow up accepting foreigners, they are taught, or rather indoctrinated into thinking so.

I grew up on a smaller island and everything was pretty local there. No foreigners, no nothing. Everyone used to joke so much about niggers, and kids still do that here. Last summer at the beach I overheard some little kid asking if the skin ever goes back to normal if you tan, as he doesnt want to turn black.

Now we all have been forcefully taught not to joke and respect immigrants as we would respect on another. It's pathetic, and unnatural.

This

Can't wait for the hard times to begin

Absolutely, that’s exactly what it is. The most frightening thing is realising that the Jews own lack of self awareness is an evolutionary strategy. They’re prepared to let the whole system collapse as long as they can stay in power one day longer. They don’t care about the long term survival of western civilisation, only that they get to continue exploiting people for personal profit in the short term.

>This is absolutely horseshit. There is no gene that would dictate how accepting is of other people. It is rather a combination of many genes that together dictate things like masculinity, cynicism and so on.

You contradicted yourself and then began parroting the often repeated notion that "it's not one single gene or allele, it's multiple" or that "it's a combination of genetics and upbringing".

Did you even have the capacity to read what I wrote before responding with the most irrelevant regurgitations?

There are common serotonin receptor and transporter mutations and these, as well as other mutations that are common in East Asian as well as European populations cause the populations to be socially cohesive as opposed to disorganized with social unrest happening frequently.

You can't teach niggers or Arabs to function in societies if they don't have the mutations to allow them

> crying about evil Russia
> demanding gibs to build own army
Nice move