HOLY SHIT SO MANY PAJEETS IN AUSTRALIA

Went out tonight for new years celebration in the city of melbourne,

>the entire train ride was filled with smelly pajeets and gooks
>not a single white person/aussie in sight
>got to the main station where the fireworks was going to occur at midnight
>PAJEETS EVERYWHERE, even the train operators and janitors were pajeets
>all i could see was a sea of brown people
>white people dont even leave their homes anymore because they have become a minority in their own country
>also saw nigger refugees (apex gang presumably) everywhere

white genocide is not a joke, its literally happening before our very own eyes, this is a desperate era we are entering, a leader like hitler is yearned for...

its fucking disgusting what's happened to australia, especially since this country has a WHITE ONLY policy up until the 1960's

no pajeets no gooks were allowed here, just european migration...what a fucking shame, not a single white person seen tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksS1GhMFhFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to bed roonigger

FUCKING SHIT SKIN PAJEET

move to north brisbane suburbs leave that shit hole behind.

Eat a kangaroo cock

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
A
G

>IMPLYING PAJEETS WONT OCCUPY THAT REGION IN THE COMING YEARS.

all the aussies in melbourne moved away to countries and the pajeets followed. theres too many

Fuck you, go shit in a toilet you filthy fuck

were fucked too

What a shit happening.

Kill yourself kangaroo cuck

Are they mostly muslims? No? Then things could be a whole lot worse.

Are you sure they ain't abos

we take over ur country.

now we take over Sup Forums.

this website is shitskin property now. u whites are free to fuck right off to 9gag or something

t. genuine chang

>no pajeets no gooks were allowed here, just european migration

Based on what you just saw, do you think what will happen? My guess is European immigrants will be systematically deported, those who refuse will be executed in public and cooked.

It's over. White signed their own execution permission, now it happens precisely as they wished. This also challenges white supremacy theory because if they're superior to other races, how come they could make such suicidal mistake? Blaming Jews wouldn't help as it is the same - if white are superior to other races then how come they couldn't find out Jew's ultimate plan then defeat it?

White is dying, it doesn't matter what you think or hope. Even white Australia policy is brought on right now, white is still dying, as what you just observed, you're not being replaced but in the late stage being FULLY replaced.

White civilisation is over, just as all other disappeared civilisations, nothing to be surprised, this is how the creature on earth works.

Check your door, there may be a fresh hot shit just dumped in.
Pajeets are famous on their lighting shit speed.

"Spot the Aussie" is always my favourite game when I leave my safe nice island of Tasmania. Mainland is forsaken as fuck

post eyes

Aussies are everywhere, what are you talking about?

2nd

based

Its happening here too and people are in denial. We are at least 15% muslim around toronto now and evryone keeps showing 2011 statistics "we are only 3% dont worry about it" meanwhile our country is going to be lliterally brown before anyone even says anything.

Might be some kind of mistake, Wei Ping.

>We are at least 15% muslim around toronto now

wot?

I thought Toronto is 100% CHINK and CHINKS hate sandniggers would kill them all.

That's Vancouver

Ah, right!

yeah maybe if I wanna visit Orange or Dubbo :/ you say this like tourists actually visit outside the capital cities.

I didn't go out I stayed at home doing drugs and playing with myself. Came about 6 times. I'll post a few pics of my foreskin if anyone is interested, it is almost bleeding.

> 2,665,814 persons claimed one of the six most commonly nominated Asian ancestries, namely Chinese, Indian, Filipino, Vietnamese, Korean and Sri Lankan, at the 2016 census.[11] Persons claiming one of these six ancestries alone represented 12.25% of the total population who nominated their ancestry.

chinese here ama

user seek help bro. there's more to life than just jacking off and doing drugs.

ur skin is not meant for the tropics so its not ur homeleand go back to uk

like if cancer isnt enough of a hint what do u need aids?

cao ni ma
how do u view vietnamese gooks like myself. do u think vietnam is rightful chink clay?

It's disgusting how fast it has happened as well. It looks like a completely different country compared to what Melbourne was like in ~2010.

i dont care myself, but land south of china is considered barbarians

There's another 20% chink. Theres a 20% of poos too. There is a real white flight going on.

You do realize that there was a time when there weren't any whites on your Island... at all?

youtube.com/watch?v=ksS1GhMFhFI
what do u think about indie

Look at those UNLUCKY death digits....Spoopy

666 doesn't even sound like the word death in gook language bc that only applies to chink language (aka chinese). the more u know brainlet