Does god exist?

Does god exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuntillet_Ajrud
ibtimes.com/god-had-wife-edited-out-bible-says-british-theologian-276789
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A god maybe but the christian god probably not.

Define god.

Anything that ever was, and ever will be. All of existence throughout time and space in a single moment, or viewed from far enough away that it looks like a single mechanism.

That's God, or as I like to call it, Cosmos.

>Anything that ever was, and ever will be.
Nobody in my fucking life has ever defined god this way.
Everything that exists, by definition exists.

Yes.

Ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος, kαὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν, kαὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος.

A human being born in the year 2020 does not exist yet, it will be created. What I meant with that is in relation to time, anything that ever was (all time before now) and ever will be (all time, events, existences that will happen).

wait what was his first mistake?

I guess I could add this.

>Anything that is, ever was or ever will be.

your pic implies so

Yes

Yes

Man, but don't let that detract from the retards that like to misinterpret him.

Angels that rebel despite having no free will.

When people talk about god, they usually talk about an omnipotent creator of the universe. Some are retarded enough to believe that entity "loves" them.
Your definition of god is quite useless in regards to the question asked by OP. Yes, everything that has existed, exists and will exist by definition existed, exist or will exist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuntillet_Ajrud
>Image on pithos sherdfound at Kuntillet Ajrud below the inscription "Yahweh and his Asherah”

ibtimes.com/god-had-wife-edited-out-bible-says-british-theologian-276789
>You might know him as Yahweh, Allah or God. But on this fact, Jews, Muslims and Christians, the people of the great Abrahamic religions, are agreed: There is only one of Him, Stavrakopoulou wrote in a recent article. He is a solitary figure, a single, universal creator, not one God among many … or so we like to believe.
>The inscription is a petition for a blessing, Stavrakopoulou says. Crucially, the inscription asks for a blessing from 'Yahweh and his Asherah.' Here was evidence that presented Yahweh and Asherah as a divine pair. And now a handful of similar inscriptions have since been found, all of which help to strengthen the case that the God of the Bible once had a wife.

If you mean the pantsless, one testicle god of the Jews, Christians and Muslims then no.

God was a mistake itself.
>inb4 atheist
No. God is just a humongous piece of shit.

I'd still argue that if you'd view that in it's entirety, if you could zoom out enough to see all of creation work as a single organism, you'd say it's alive.

It would probably look exactly like a brain with all it's synapses firing simultaneously all across time and space.
That brain? That's controlled by "God" consciousnesses just like our brain is controlled by ours.

if your bookkeeper is a Jew then whatever the hell you want exists.

> Someone drew a picture and said it was God. Your god is ugly lololol
Fuck off, what do I care what some idiot drew

>There's a God lololol because some idiot wrote a book about him lololol
Piss off, what do I care what some idiot wrote.

Brother, there is one God and his name is Allah and Mohammed is his only prophet.... praise his name... you shall learn that your infidel Nietzsche will have his grave defiled by ten camels .. praise be Allah!

Yes, and they watch us through the eyes of the animals.

t. brainlet

Lol mate keep trying but you're not fooling anyone, atheists are not real. You all believe in Allah or some shit because you never resist Islam, only Christianity.

Yes, but not that fag Yahweh.
He's something much greater.

Yes and man can connect to "God" within

Only 1 man at a time can make the true connection and he usually never even knows it is him as he shapes the world with his subconcious

God has everything within him self, and anything he thinks up for the first time now exists. He made humans purposefully, probably being on so excited about having new children who have an imagination like him. Oh how tragic it must be to be god. Oh how sorrowful and depressing.

>Vergiss nicht die Peitsche!
Based Nietzsche

i'm an atheist, but i think so, yes.

>trust me, goyim! our god is real! see! we suck baby dicks to appease him! he only has one testicle, though.