I spent the night playing rocket league I have no drivers license, no job...

I spent the night playing rocket league I have no drivers license, no job, no gf I have nothing I turn 21 this year wtf am I doing with my life I'm a fucking failure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jD5E2bRmG1s
youtube.com/watch?v=QJUXX6MZ61o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same except I'm 36

The only problem I see is you playing a shitty game.

Lift weights and learn a trade

Get a hair cut

This it never fails seen dudes buff up then they get girls to take care of them

Same except I'm 49

start lifting cunt

Suicide

You've identified the problems. Fucking fix them. Only you can do these things. Fix your shit or be a loser virgin forever.

Get a license
Get a job, even if its something low paying
Start lifting, this increases fitness AND confidence
If you're drinking or smoking, stop.
GF will come with fitness and income.

Same except I'm 103.

If nothing else at least I have my mum.

same except im 22 , seriously though just because you haven't discovered your purpose in life doesn't mean its not out there.

Thats beautiful but ive come to think us mummys boys arent best served by this sort of thing.

At least rocket league is a pretty dope game...
Read the Bible user and find a pastor or priest that you like listening to. Seriously, your story is not unique in today's age. Quite literally everyone I talk to are completely exhausted and drained. It is the same story whether I am talking to professionals, family/friends, random people, etc. Steel yourself, because Truth is departing this world. The Devil in the form of society is sucking the life force out of us.
Do not worry though this is all foretold in your Bible.
The Lord of Hosts shall hide you away in the time of troubles, just ask him.

>I'm a fucking failure.

You got that right. Now end your worthless faggot life

>boohoo im 21 and i haven't cured cancer
i guess the next step is K-ingYS

Hey OP, I'm 25, unemployed for two years, no gf and running low on my life savings. It gets better. (Not really)

True my mum babied me so much she never let me fail.

Oh god that shit could make me cry. She's hurting for you.

Same bro :(

time to get your life back on track and what better time than with the new year
look up some local hobbies and activities, maybe you'll make some new friends

love you ya cunt
>also start dressing smart, you'll feel a lot more confident

I use to be in the same position you were in. I was working a minimum wage job. Bro, get out of that life right now. Within 2 years I lost a shit ton of weight, got a better job, started dating a girl that I eventually married. You can do it bro. Get out of that life. Change today. Not tomorrow.

same expect im 24

she wants the dick

Take the initiative, user. My parents enabled me to be a loser throughout my late teens, and I ultimately had to be the one to:
>whip myself into shape
>get my GED
>enroll in college
>move into my own place
>get my driver's license
>save up for a used car
Your mother's going to continue telling you falsehoods year after year to make you feel better, hoping that you'll take the initiative. It's up to you whether or not you follow through.

Same except I'm 106
We should form our own rocket league cunts

read a book, this video game is as mindless as it gets

The only real options here are to rebel or accept things as they are.
Existence is meaningless and absurd, so either accept it and yield to the absurdity and just go with the flow, or knowingly fight against the absurd and do meaningless things despite knowing they're meaningless (like rolling a Boulder up a hill, only to see it roll back down once you've reached the top).
I try to be the first, and have great respect for Daoism but in reality I'm more often the second, keeping myself busy with pointless, meaningless tasks. The key here is that I know they're pointless, but I still do them (like caring about the white race, or saving money or whatever; it's all a joke really and I'm merely playing a never ending joke on myself by pursuing these things).

You're a kid, do whatever you want. If you're smart you'll get a DL and a job and start becoming a man. If you're dumb you'll waste a couple years first.

> Nothing matters hurr durr

Tell that to little girls being raped to death by muzzies. Everything matters, so get your fucking act together, loser.

>some one somewhere in the world is getting raped so you literately can't complain about anything
what kind of a non argument is that?
what's next hungry kids in africa?

Same except I invested the question mark?

You're faggot mentality is dangerous.

Puck a direction in life, school, get a trade... something like that and just start moving towards it.

As you start to work and improve your own life situation the other things will begin to come.

I spent the night not playing videogames because my wife won't let me and I'll have to get up at 6am anyway because my 2 year old will come into the room and climb on my face

Make the most of your single years kiddo

¿Same except I invented the opening question mark

Here come dat boi

Don't worry user next year is right around the corner and you will have plenty of time to improve your life

Go fuck some hot emu

>no job, no driver's license, addicted to casual video games etc

Yep those things are not that great but you can change your lifestyle no big deal.
>no gf

Who the fuck cares dude? Having a gf these days means winning the genetic lottery to be in the top 10-20% of looks.It has nothing to do with ability. There is shouldn't be any sense of achievement in having one. Don't seek external validation, especially from women, and especially from modern women who can't even cook or raise kids anymore.

Well you already know your problems, first step taken.
Now start working to solve them, read Way of the Warrior Kid - Jocko Willink, yes that's a kids book but it seems to me you had no Father teaching you anything, maybe not even his fault, just the communist era of fucking the family base.

work on your driver's license, get a shit-tier job where you can do overtime and work like a slave to save, get a gym membership, and save up to go back to school

It's not rocket science dude you can do it

you're only 21 faggot. your a child.

I was like you too. Things got better after Asian gf. Will push you to financially and socially succeed, and you will if you follow her advice. Asian wife soon.

Where's my Tajik waifu, where are you

I found mine at her family's Chinese restaurant

bringing supreme gentlemen into the world is gonna solve all the problems.

Sons are going to be raised in China by grandparents

Having no gf is reasonable but no drivers license? You should def kill yourself asap

I too spent the night playing rocket league.

But I am 34, live with my parents, have no career, no GF, and havent touched a girl in 3 years.

I want to die

>I turn 21 this year
you are like little babby, I'd give a testicle to be 21 again, pick a good career and start living your life

You're 21. You're still a child. Calm down.

>get buff
NO amount of muscle will get you laid if you are anti-social and dont meet girls.

I have been lifting for over 20 years. I always have a nice body.

Doesnt do shit without socialization

your dad failed you
or should I say your mom failed
because she is probably such a rotten slag whore
that no respectable white man would be around her to make you be a man

fixed it

Are you experiencing excruciating pain? No? Then get off your ass and do something.

Offer him a job at your workplace

>21
>make 37k - 50k a year (depends on overtime)
>no debt
>physical career but make enough to spoil myself when I feel like it, and save a healthy amount of money
>big booty Aryan gf who I am slowly redpilling
>spent the night playing games with her and a friend
>will fuck her into the New Year tonight when she gets home from work

Where did everything go so right, lads?

Read about reinforcement learning understand it and apply to daily life

Kill yourself user. You are apart of the problem destroying the world.

One night of fucking up is nothing compared to 365 nights of fucking up. Enjoy your wasted time, but strive to make yourself better everyday even if you only do the littlest thing. One day you'll wake up with your cumulative changes and think back and smile.
Good luck, user.

Digits confirm.

>apart of
so he's good then

Just b urself

I like being chauffeured, it's tight.

>27
>spent the night watching xcom 2 playthoughs
>no licence
>no job
>a 7/10 gf
>I never go outside except to see her
>tonight is our second year anniversary
>are forced to spend it in a bar full of former friends I haven't spoken to in almost a year because I don't have a place of my own or money to rent a room

At least you are your own man user

>you're still a child

I hate this thinking. He is not a child, you fucking faggot. He is a man in every sense of the word. Except, he is too much of a pussy to do anything for himself.

He can easily go to a temp agency and find employment. No, it won't be enjoyable, and no, it won't be in the field he desires. But, it is a stepping stone to greater things.

Or, if he doesn't want to be jewed by a temp agency for half a year to a year, he can apply to a wide variety of stores/places of employment online, or he can pound pavement and go to every single store he can think of and ask if they're hiring.

He is not a helpless child. He is a man. Fuck off.

sounds normal to me

(checked)

It's only normal for Sup Forums.

I got into a mental hospital at 21. At 25 I restarted at my university. At 26 I got my driver's license, my first job and went on dates. I'm now 27, I have a job, and I'll graduate as a master of science in under a year. I'm still fucked up in my head, but this should at least show you that it's not at all too late for you. You're still very young. You don't have to be the fastest across the finish line. Just make sure you finish eventually.

>But, it is a stepping stone to greater things.

you were born a wagecuck and youll die a wagecuck

Lol. I'm going to school next year, paid for in full by my company, for industrial robotics. I have a top 10% job in the United States (so, better than almost anywhere else in the world) with nothing but a high school diploma. I make more money than you, have a sexy Catholic gf who loves to fuck, and can buy myself anything I want.

Stay envious permavirgin.

Why are fake quotes always attributed to Aristotle? Instead of listing his years, which are irrelevant, why not include a standard line number citation of his corpus?

there is some real matrix magic in that game if you apply yourself and learn but it all too often resorts to quick superficial feeling of power

MGTOW

Im 30, Have done nothing in my adult life and was in a similar boat 9 years ago. the best thing you can do is unplug your computer, and go for a walk. You dont need to give it up just go outside and alter that world in some way. even if its little scribble on a street sign or tree. when it gets unbearably boring go ahead and plug it back in for a bit if you feel an urge, but just remember the more you effect the outside world the more it will effect you. The world does want you to be a part of it. Trust me, do this as often as it pops into your mind... it is comfier to stay inside but completely unfulling, you do not want to get used to having an empty heart vs a full hdd.

That's a good question. Here is the actual quote, not a paraphrase.

"For instance, it is thought that justice is equality, and so it is, though not for everybody but only for those who are equals; and it is thought that inequality is just, for so indeed it is, though not for everybody, but for those who are unequal."

Then do something about it.

What's Rocket League? Happy current year!

lol - Yer only 21 - Dont judge yourself so harshly yet - Youve got time - Just make sure you DO get all that shit fixed

Pareto was a wise man. It's funny how some names keep popping up everywhere. I was just reading about "Pareto smoothed importance sampling".

Nice. Machine learning here. Job pays for a ton of lessons. Just gotta strike luck once. More anons gotta realize this

My employer won't pay for classes specifically but provides a $5,000 allowance every year for those who want to go back to school. Plan on going part-time, 1-2 classes a semester until I get my degree/desired certs. Plan on staying with this company until I drop dead. The sky is the limit here.

Being a hapa in China is actually worse than it is in the West

It could all end tomorrow

check out what the bible says about hell (watch it on 1.25 if the length is daunting)

this is not a drill, hell is a real place and if you do not partake of bible salvation you will go there when you die

youtube.com/watch?v=jD5E2bRmG1s

youtube.com/watch?v=QJUXX6MZ61o

Nice. That foot in the door is really the big fulcrum. If only other anons knew how many opportunities there are once ya get in

Post proofs

I just made it up, it might not be true. I bet it is though.

Same here except i have 2 jobs and i don't pay a single euro in taxes.Once you begin to make cash and you start going out,start fucking random bitches who think you are a succesful man etc,(((depression))) just goes away.Really makes you think.
You live in Shitpostland.Just start your own business,user.

Eh im 23 and have a shit part time retail job and no license. Have a pretty cute gf tho. Unless youre hideous just learn how to be charismatic and get some rhythm and you can start talking to girls its not that hard. Your life could be way worse buddy