It's below freezing in the south which never happens. Hundreds of records have been broken for coldest temperature...

It's below freezing in the south which never happens. Hundreds of records have been broken for coldest temperature. So please tell me again that global warming exists.

Other urls found in this thread:

klimatupplysningen.se/2017/12/11/klimatvetenskapens-gyllene-diagram/
wattsupwiththat.com/2017/11/22/core-of-climate-science-is-in-the-real-world-data/
youtube.com/watch?v=8_kTZmMbIWY
telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/christopherbooker/6679082/Climate-change-this-is-the-worst-scientific-scandal-of-our-generation.html
theguardian.com/environment/blog/2012/apr/24/uea-climate-change-email-publicity
youtube.com/watch?v=CY4Yecsx_-s
nature.com/articles/ngeo1797
youtube.com/watch?v=7nnVQ2fROOg)
deccanherald.com/content/61233/uk-climategate-inquiry-largely-clears.html
nytimes.com/2010/07/08/science/earth/08climate.html
web.archive.org/web/20130509041910/http://news.sciencemag.org/scienceinsider/2010/04/oxburgh-report-clears-controvers.html
web.archive.org/web/20100704031346/http://views.washingtonpost.com/climate-change/post-carbon/2010/07/by_juliet_eilperin_a_pennsylvania.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-10899538
cbc.ca/news/technology/u-s-scientists-cleared-in-climategate-1.1031242
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2011-08-22/climate-change-scientist-cleared-in-u-s-data-altering-inquiry
archive.org/stream/understandingcli00unit/understandingcli00unit_djvu.txt
journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/2008BAMS2370.1
news.psu.edu/story/458049/2017/03/27/research/extreme-weather-events-linked-climate-change-impact-jet-stream
nature.com/articles/nclimate3121
phys.org/news/2016-10-extreme-cold-winters-fuelled-jet.html
mashable.com/2017/12/28/arctic-blast-record-cold-us-canada-frigid-new-year/?utm_cid=hp-n-1#VlIIDeN79PqT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you honestly think that the industrial revolution, 10,000 years of agriculture, and human domestication of animals (specifically livestock) has no impact on the earth you are a fucking moron

Fucking hell that's new land, new islands. That should be their fucking focal point in the discussion.

>You don't think it's happening? This land wasn't accessible before.

We had 15°C today instead of -5°C what should be normal for winter. So yes. From an european point of view it is global warming.

Any asshole can make a graph and pass it off as truth. Look at the daily spamming of “We Wuz Kangz” and the baseless claims to royal ancestry to Egyptians and even Romans.

It's like 9 degrees celsius outside here in Denmark. We have had snow once this entire december, and that was some shit snow. We dont even get minus degrees when it's night anymore.

>what is weather
Google 'hottest years on record'. To deny this overwhelming consensus is flat earth tier.

it's from the the 2017 CCSR

part two

i'll do some more reading
source on "the golden diagram"?

Same thing is happening with glaciers, new land and lakes are popping up all over.

I recived it from here:

klimatupplysningen.se/2017/12/11/klimatvetenskapens-gyllene-diagram/

And that seems to be gattered from her:

wattsupwiththat.com/2017/11/22/core-of-climate-science-is-in-the-real-world-data/

And then one can here more from some bearded guy talking about it from here:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_kTZmMbIWY

Al Gore is an Ice Age Denier

>Smuggy face

Ackshooaly it's called global COOLing now

WAIT WAIT I MEAN CLIMATE CHANGE, yeah, climate change.

>amerifat can't differ between weather and climate

Surprising

Global Cooling

>It's below freezing in the south which never happens
>which never happens
It happens every fucking winter you nonce.
We get snow or ice at least once a year in Charlotte.

>weather charted for 150 years
>Earth has been here billions of years
>Audacity

>Greenland and Antarctica
>ends before present (which is 1950)

such hard proof, wow.

also

>its cold outside so global warming isn't real

lmao

Wow, it's cold in winter in one single part of the world, meanwhile, in reality, it's warmer than average literally everywhere else on Earth right now. But of course, ignore this and continue to spout nonsense just because it's fucking cold in winter. You stupid, deranged fucks realize that winters will still get cold even under large increases in global average temperatures, right? Do you ever hear you niggerfaggots sperging out every time there is a record breaking warm summer, or record breaking drought somewhere in the world? No? Do you ever hear you guys saying a peep when the past decade has been the warmest recorded on Record, and 2017 will be the second warmest recorded year in the records after 2016? No? Hmm. Really makes me think. But oh no, it got cold in winter, must all be a conspiracy then, I'm shocked! Better go bring a snowball to the senate floor like James Inhofe did, because I guess we just "disproved" a large body of scientific evidence with anecdotes.

Besides, colder winters in North America specifically is something that is being studied, as the jet stream becoming more and more unstable as the arctic warms is a possible explanation. Basically, instead of being a more straight line, the jet stream, with warming arctic temperatures, can become more curved and this possible allows the colder arctic air easier access to the continental US. There's ongoing research by climatologists to understand this phenomena and whether it's linked to global warming.

I don't buy into this climate change shit but you're making us look stupid with this retarded non-argument. I thought Sup Forums was smarter than boomer conservatives on facebook but apparently I was wrong.

>Earth is x billion years old.
> Thinks one can deduce a model that explains every variation in the climate by looking on the recent 50 years.
>mfv

Sorry, retard.

>b-but goyim, we changed the name to climate change remember? It could mean anything! Abnormally hot one month? Abnormally cold? We have it covered already!

Global Waming. Global. GLOBAL. As in then tire planet”

Not “Buttfuck, USA (OP’s Hometown) Warming” or “Southern USA Warming” you fucking retard.

yes, yes *hand wringing intensifies* don’t forget to post this on reddit, and upvote your fellow soyim on the front page

Awesome! Fuck Panama!

telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists/christopherbooker/6679082/Climate-change-this-is-the-worst-scientific-scandal-of-our-generation.html
theguardian.com/environment/blog/2012/apr/24/uea-climate-change-email-publicity

You're the retard to be gullible enough to believe this tripe without skepticism. But of course, retard conspiratard climate change deniers like yourself aren't skeptics, you're just consumed by cognitive and political biases.

youtube.com/watch?v=CY4Yecsx_-s

But of course, just keep parroting whatever blatantly false meme images you have saved on your hdd instead of being skeptical of your own arguments.

Here's a good paper on the hockey stick by the way, an actual piece of scientific literature published in nature, not some meme infographic garbage:
nature.com/articles/ngeo1797

> There were no globally synchronous multi-decadal warm or cold intervals that define a worldwide Medieval Warm Period or Little Ice Age, but all reconstructions show generally cold conditions between AD 1580 and 1880, punctuated in some regions by warm decades during the eighteenth century. The transition to these colder conditions occurred earlier in the Arctic, Europe and Asia than in North America or the Southern Hemisphere regions. Recent warming reversed the long-term cooling; during the period AD 1971–2000, the area-weighted average reconstructed temperature was higher than any other time in nearly 1,400 years.
Hmmm. Maybe you should read the scientific literature instead of being an ignorant twat? I doubt you will respond to this, coward.

> So please tell me again that global warming exists.
The will to ban mineral fuel for 3rd world, that is still not out of industrial era still exist.

The pendulum swings both way. We are experiencing a global change which the earth has done since it was created. Mankind probably accounts for less than 1% of it. Yeah it's cold as fuck righ now but watch. We'll have record highs in the same areas 2 weeks from now. Freezing with a sunburn as I like to say.

this is crap. statistically it just proves you have your head up your ass and will only believe what you want. you have become a witless member of a worthless religion

>ends in 1996

Your talking point is way out of date.

Wow, nice clickbait articles and opinion pieces buddy. I guess I'm a """climate skeptic""" now, I'll just ignore all the actual peer reviewed scientific literature!

Read up on (((climategate))) and stop being such a dumb, ignorant fuck.
You do realize that there were multiple independent investigations into any wrongdoing with climategate, and all of the sensational misinformation was cherrypicked from the emails? Literally all of these denial autists spend hours pouring over the emails, and the best, most controversial thing they could find was "Mike's Nature trick," a line taken completely out of context (youtube.com/watch?v=7nnVQ2fROOg)

Here's some links to the articles about the individual investigations into climategate, didn't see this on the news though, or in your sphere of biases, no?
deccanherald.com/content/61233/uk-climategate-inquiry-largely-clears.html
nytimes.com/2010/07/08/science/earth/08climate.html
web.archive.org/web/20130509041910/http://news.sciencemag.org/scienceinsider/2010/04/oxburgh-report-clears-controvers.html
web.archive.org/web/20100704031346/http://views.washingtonpost.com/climate-change/post-carbon/2010/07/by_juliet_eilperin_a_pennsylvania.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-essex-10899538
cbc.ca/news/technology/u-s-scientists-cleared-in-climategate-1.1031242
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2011-08-22/climate-change-scientist-cleared-in-u-s-data-altering-inquiry

Wow, great rebuttal user, you sure showed me with your lack of coherent response and inability to disprove a single thing I said, well done! Where I actually link evidence to support my argument, what can you do? Literally nothing, because your a petulant, pathetic little cuck.

>Earth is x billion years old.

Doesn't even know how many billion years old the earth is.

Climate change and global warming are different terms. they don't mean the same thing.

global warming exists

Erratic weather is just as much a sign of climate change as "it being too hot" you retards

The funny thing is climate change has been used for decades, if not centuries.
Deniers make up this bullshit lie that "Le ebil scintist changed da name from global warmin to (((climate change))) to be more politically correct!" They unironically believe this garbage.

archive.org/stream/understandingcli00unit/understandingcli00unit_djvu.txt

This is a NSF report from 1975 about climate change, published at the same time of the supposed "global cooling" narrative (which also never existed outside of sensationalized newsweek articles).
journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/2008BAMS2370.1

Good Lord. For my sanity. can you people please learn the difference between climate and weather

even the temperature is tolerating refugees

It's actually called climate change though.

I wasn't going to reply (didn't read most of that) but caught that bit at the end. Lmao. Such a pathetic virgin, give me more paragraphs ahahaha little nerd

>I keep getting BTFO on /sci/ so I'm gonna shitpost on Sup Forums

>this is a bad thing
Nordic-Russian-Alaskan trade route here we come!

Can you morons please explain how the ice caps are going to melt by 2012 when it's already 2018 and they are rock solid due to these massive ice storms. You idiots coined "global warming" now choke on it. You don't get to just say "climate change" and then anytime a hurricane happens start jacking into your mouth over "weather" as an "I TOLD YOU SO". You're seriously fucking retarded.

This. It's all about (((vocab))).

>non-argument
My argument is the fucking picture, you idiot.

Your argument is inherently flawed, because you're talking about a regional phenomenon, which is likely explained by weakening of the jet stream, allowing arctic winter air to permeate easily into the continental US.
news.psu.edu/story/458049/2017/03/27/research/extreme-weather-events-linked-climate-change-impact-jet-stream
nature.com/articles/nclimate3121
phys.org/news/2016-10-extreme-cold-winters-fuelled-jet.html
mashable.com/2017/12/28/arctic-blast-record-cold-us-canada-frigid-new-year/?utm_cid=hp-n-1#VlIIDeN79PqT

Keep in mind that this phenomenon is mostly constrained to north america, and the rest of the world is experiencing above average winter temperatures currently, but I guess that doesn't fit with your narrative / biases so you discard the information.