How many new years eve messages will you get? I got 1

How many new years eve messages will you get? I got 1.

Sounds like your mom fucked up, loser

literally zero. I live with my parents and noone else bothers to messeage

Kek is this real? Rings so true though.

I have no cell or digital media. Deleted my email years ago.

Happy new year user!
May 2018 bring you at least some of your wishes.

How's that working out for you?

Me? 0

None, my Mom bought me a cigar and told me stories about how her Dad literally shaped this side of the country.

Happy new year 2018 croatanon, slobodan praljak died for your honor

no one

Very likely none.
I played my cards like a retard, and now she doesn't want to do anything with me.

th-thank you frens,I appreciate it

10 or so

Happy nuyear anons

That’s nice user. Cherish your mother.

I'll get a bunch I don't really care about but not the only one I do care about.

>current year
leftist mentality, who gives a shit

Zero. I have an unrealistic hope that my crush will message me but that‘s highly unlikely.

Not that user but did the same. It actually works really well, much less of a hassle desu

I'm with you Hanz,

A bunch of bullshit messages by my class's whatsapp group, nothing personally aimed at me though. I fucking despise people nowadays and just wait until the suffering we call life is over.

same
Only normies get new year message. And if you are a normie you should get out

Zero I hope, but I know at least some people will send me shit and get pissy at me if I don't respond. I'm so fed up with people recently I've become withdrawn and am getting deeper into my drug addiction. What a relief from those Marvel-movie-watching normies.

The group chat wth my 3 friends from college might get a message
My dad is going to some neighborhood barbecue and kinda invited me but I told him i'm fine
Maybe I'll get a Tinder match idk

New Year's Eve messages are a thing? Welp

>tfw my crush messaged me
I only hope that she loves me back

That's a nice message.
At least she cares.

if she sent you an unsolicited text to wish you a happy new year and she's single, she's telling you she wants you to ask her out

none, but that's cause i always come home to spend time with my family on new years

This is the only kind that matters, desu. You will never encounter humans who genuinely love you as much as your parents.

That's sweet, OP. You better respond in kind.

I'm probably going to just get messages from mom and dad. I'll probably spend the night relaxing. Finding your spouse really changes your desires. Off the next 4 days, so there is that.

Dude. If you want her to message you, message her. It's that simple. Here's the text you send: "Hallo mein schvans, Ich liebe dich. Besten Silvester!"

The thing is she probably gave everyone a personal message, and everyone in my friend group does this. I feel like though if there is someone in our friend group she would date it would most likely be me cause she’s the nicest to me. My goal this year is to finally ask her out.

RRARE!!! Where is this?

I'll be cunted, but probably only a couple

>no digital media
>on le Sup Forums epic memeing

Your mums drunk, request bobs

Propably 5 or so after that the telecomunication network is overloaded and everything crushes like every new year.

atleast we all have eachother.

happy new year anons

not really though. lots of parents don't want to have anything to do with their children when they learn they're right wing
think about it, parents react more badly to their sons being right wing than being homo

hard to believe considering OP is a grown ass man who can't even find a job

next time you're hanging out together, particularly if you drink with your friend group, at some point casually place your hand on her leg above the knee, squeeze, then make eye contact. The look on her face will tell you what you want to know.

Jesus Christ I had no idea that being a pussy was enough of a crime to be sent to Australia
Make it your goal of the following hour, not the goal of next YEAR
The last time a girl so much as looked at my face without grimacing was years and years ago my dude. Take advantage of life's lemons

Only to the moon, hey!!? Sounds condition, user.

Happy new year

1 from my mom

Do it krautbro for the love of everything that is sacred. It may fuck up but not doing anything will make you miserable 100%

One day we are going to make it

thx

>German engineering

None

I didn't even know this was a thing

What are Aussies even doing here at this time? It's 3am right now over there and it's NYE

Livin the dream brother.

Botswana, Africa

I have this uncontrollable urge to message my ex. We broke up 6 months ago. Wut do?

Post your mom's feet.

Mate, that's sweet. God bless your mum.

Checked

>What are Aussies even doing here at this time?
everyone that i graduated with in high school threw a massive new years party and literally everyone got invited to it but me

No instakike, faceberg or twatter.

Nah most people send one to everyone in their phone book

Digits are telling you something user.

weird, I don't think Americans do this

But i already wished her merry christmas, I don‘t want to look like a desperate beta boy.

Still probably not as pathetic as me. Keep your head up
Do not message! You don't want to ruin your otherwise meh but still okay holiday season

She'll laugh. Don't bother.

Probably not a good idea desu. What will you think about it tomorrow? Despite the flag, i dont want any mans dealing with that.

Maybe not, but it's common here.

Did stay friends with her or did you guys just stop talking altogether. And what was the breakup like?

>how many new years blowjobs will you get
At least one more than you.

My girlfriend sent me a message 2 days ago that counts that's one I guess. It's cute that your mom still writing messages like that to you my mom died when I was young so don't know what that's like

I'm sure they're just a bunch of faggots anyway. You will always have us, user.

Fuck you

be the chad, kraut
channel him

You better appreciate this. My mother is the most self-absorbed and clueless ice queen on earth. Father dead. No sibs. No other family. No friends. Despise the human race.

Love your mother dude. Buy her roses or some Mom shit. You’re luckier than you realize.

None, i never made any friends in high school and didnt go to college
My dad messaged me yesterday though, but it wasnt NYE related
I never learned how to make friends, but it seemed like fun

My parents might message me.

I'll get a load from friends and colleagues, but who cares? Unless you're partying with them or they're close family/friends you talk to anyway. I'm working so no parties for me.

At least he's got his priorities straight.

Date her mom

You have nothing to lose dude, you either lose or you win
Choosing to lose isnt better than losing naturally

See, that's your problem. It's every desperate boys problem. EVERYONE is desperate. Stop trying to avoid looking like a beta boy, and start thinking like you're not a beta boy. Once you have achieved nondesperate world outlook, you can feel free to act completely uninhibited and free.
I recommend sativa

I feel your pain more than you can imagine

>Having a "crush" beyond the age of 16

6, my parents and my siblings

she's probably at some party getting all her holes stuffed

Happy new years ^___^

Yeah, both parents of mine were dead before I turned 16. It's probably the reason why I turned out to be so heartless I used to blame the internet. Opie is definitely lucky to have them Mommy that loves him,

No, he doesn’t want to talk to me anymore. I hope deep down he thinks about me as much as I think about him.

>her

I know he will

I'm probably gonna be getting one from the [spoiler]guy[/spoiler] i love

Nah, my parents stopped with the coddling when I was four and started talking to me like an adult.

Something millennial piles of shit will never experience: adulthood. You should all go suicide and make the world a better place, you wastes of flesh.

Don't be sad cunts.
I'm spending NYE on my own and it'll be absolutely bliss after a hectic Christmas of non-stop people.

Here's to a productive 2018, fellows

>maybe if I just keep telling my neet virgin son how great he is he will suddenly get his act together
boomers are fucking retarded.

Well, here's this, I broke up with my ex 18 months ago. I never talked to her once after breaking up -
But yea, I still think about her. So yes, he still thinks about you.

happy new year you pussy ass circlejerking dumb as shit snowflake niggers

fag

I get mine in person and on Nosebook. People I care about are the former, people who I don't even know anymore in the latter.

I mean none, but im going clubbing with friends later. Who the fuck sends New Years messages?

one more than me man, mum passed three years ago last month

>my parents treated me like an adult when I was 4 years old

That's terrible parenting