Why are libshits going on about Trump getting impeached? What has he done wrong?

Why are libshits going on about Trump getting impeached? What has he done wrong?

Hurt their feelings

They didn't get their way and so they are bitching and crying because they were never told 'no' as children

If repeating # Trump really did do something wrong and will be impeached

The numbers will tell

It gets the crumbling democrat base excited.

He must’ve done at least one thing wrong right? I don’t keep up. Someone tell me pls

We can't let Blumpf get the chaos emeralds! #MeToo

its over

IT. WAS. HER. TURN! You little shitlords worked with the Russians to destroy democracy, and you won't get away with it.

they just want to keep their base active. Trump isn't going anywhere.

They are at war with reality, which in essence is all that is good

>donald the hedgehog

At least Trump>Obama

He's a racist, misogynistic, trans phobic Islamophobic, bigot with tiny hands and ridiculous hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he had TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM LIKE HOW CAN YOU DO THAT HOW COULD ANYONE EVER JUSTIFY HAVING TWOOOO SCOOOOOOOOOPSSSSSSS

IT WAS HER TURD
:DDDDD

Oof desu

>What has he done wrong?
ARE YOU FRICKIN KIDDING ME?!?!?
1) Rude
2) Rapist
3) Racist
4) Wants to start WW3
5) Hates poor people
6) Wants to be king
7) Destroys free speech
Must I go on, Nazi?!?!?

Are you a fucking retard or something
I don't think Sup Forums is appropriate for you bud you might get your feefees hurt

He won.

Fpbp

Ausbro got it on his first try

Barack Obama is all of these things, though, and being a half white man himself, he is most certainly guilty of any moniker a naysayer could attach to him.

I wish a someone would actually state what Trump actually does truthfully.

All of these fucking articles complaining about all the little shit he does just makes me wonder if they intend to keep people from looking into him.

Just overload the plate with shit.

Did anyone make a list of the most often complaints that are thrown at Trump?

Also, the term fakenews first came into being when it was used against Trump stating issues in other countries, right?

He hasn't done anything wrong. But he hasn't done anything either.

he's done nothing wrong. the left are lunatics.

He wants to make America great again and they want to destroy it.

Putin's shill army is still posting on pol? wow.

you tards just took the lowest effort bait imaginable

>3 indoor shots
>1 outdoor shot

The left really cant meme, who the fuck even makes pictures like these they seem to just be shit out all over facebook