>Beit Jinn Dec 27
imgur.com/a/hvJpT
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb

Devs Dec31
>N Hama/Idlib:SAA enter Khuwayn Kabir
>Hama:HTS tried to block Homs-Salamiyah Road by attacking Khunayfis town, SAA,NDF stopped them
>E Ghouta:SAA starts attack to recapture lost positions in Harasta
>2017:1k+ ceasefire agreements signed with towns and settlements,88 med establishments, 178 schools,35 kindergartens,152 water&electricity supply facilities have been recovered
>Ex US founded child beheading group al-Zenki sends reinforcements to Al-Qaeda&Muslim Brotherhood linked groups in N Hama
>DeZ:SDF enters Abu Hammam after capturing Khara’ij&Al-Marsama Gharbi+4 settlements on friday
>New ‘North Syrian Army’ to be led by Coalition forces in N Sy
>Isreli warplanes strike Gaza. IDF accuses Iran of fueling palestinian-israeli conflict
>SAA ambush group of HTS fighters in N Lattakia, 12+ jihadists killed
>Mattis:Shifting form terrain-seizing approach to US diplomats on the ground. Warns Assad on attack on coalition
>Saudi warplanes kill 34 civis in W Yemen
>Houthis launches massive counter-offensive in coastal Yemen
>Iran:2 protesters shot,tear-gass, gov buildings on fire in Shiraz,Khorramabad ,Jihadist Group Blows Up Oil Pipeline

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KafirFajirFasiq/status/947489436429881344?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^1
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.543112&lon=36.368437&z=15&m
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/947502979057442816
youtube.com/watch?v=rW5MA6MGzVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pEwrMlEdHtk
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/947181212468203520
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AL MAWT ILA IRAN!
AL MAJD LI ISRAIL!
CЧACTЛИBЫЙ HOBЫЙ ГOД!

The Islamic Republic of Iran will remain strong.

Happy new year in advance lads, see yall on the other side, maybe Ill have a new years resolution to post more again

Cheers

And Death to America, of course

Don't forget about Israel.

Shit is going down in amerisrael
Multiple officer's down at shooting in Denver
/Ag/ when?

Updates from previous breads,
>DeZ
>Idlib
>Beit Jinn
>Hama
>Ghouta
>Daraa
>Iraq
>Yemen
>Iran
>Afghanistan
>Misc.
>Videos

this, ignore non european posters and larping "arabic aryans"

I think I have a girlfriend now, the date with the paralegal went above and beyond.
DEATH TO AMERICA AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Ty for bread save m8

Iran is fucked lads

>girlfriend
Absolutely normie.

Of course!

Rejected after Russia finished the bombardment?

Happy new year /sg/

>that Assad example
what did he mean by this

that it fueled the fire I guess

Don't be jealous, you'll get a man one day, autistic bitch

Before. Iran govt rejected Russia using an airport. Many regime members do not like Russia for its past crimes. Divide and conquer attempts in the 19th and early 20th centuries as well as pushing communism into Iran.

No one likes you Ivan.

morocco's govenment made a big concession during the arab spring and it's still functional and stable

but he specifically says "doomed", wtf

It is less stable. The Hoceima protests were unlike anything before.

Didn't Jordan also give out concessions?

>155078554
> regime
> regime
> regime
Confirmed faggot, no (you) for you

>too retarded to quote reply to a post

Let me guess, you're Lebanese.

I love all the aryan larping.

Probably comes from the proto indo european word for man (arya). In languages such as finnish (non indoeuro) the word survives as orja (slave).

Anyway, proto indo euro languages were spoken by the yamnaya culture which spread as far east as china (jinxiang province Uighurs), south to india, via afghanistan and iran ( or the other way around) and all the way to the netherlands. all of these peoples inherited different bits of the indo euro languages and in part their genetics.

Incidentally, if you are lactose tolerant, then you have genes from these yamnaya culture people. This single genetic advantage is likely what made them so successful. It wasn't technology or anything else. Just the ability to digest lactose. Probably across the broad swathe of history, lactose tolerance is the primary form and source of 'white privilege' .

lighter than in morocco

>155078822
>when you're retarded and can't even read non-meme arrow words

It's all protoukrs, trust me

no one gives a shit about Morocco the MSM didn't cover it as much and there was no propaganda or foreign agents involved.

the protests weren't serious people just complained and the government found solutions plus jordan is a US puppet they still need them.

>155078822
>too new to know about (You) denial

inb4 this

>projecting your retardation this much
Admitting to being incapable of doing something before you do it is an admission of incompetence. Claiming that you're pretending to be a retard is trying to convince others that you're not retarded.

There is no such thing as "arabic Aryans". The two are incompatible.

Finnish does not have a common ancestor with Indo European languages. Therefore it is idiotic to claim the word survived.

Aryan =/= proto Indo European. Aryan is Indo Iranian, a subset. Think of them as the evolutionary step forward. The actual Aryans in India are very few. Iranians are largely Aryan.

This should be hard for you to understand as you have no history. You're stuck in a continent as a migrant in a land that is unnatural for you.

>MSM didn't cover it as much and there was no propaganda or foreign agents involved.
yet it still got caught in the shitstorm and had to cuck out to a bunch of ungrateful niggers
only country that made it through without serious shit is Algeria

Khan Shaykhun when?

Trying not to reply is exactly implying to be pretending to be retarded.

I wonder what the tolerant leftists in this thread thinks of those freedom loving people.

>155078822

he approves

>155079640
we're not pretending to not know how to reply you dumb newfag leaf, we're denying you the joy of receiving a (You) as a reward for your b8ing

Probably due to Marrakesh's intl role

tfw my shit opinion in a korean noodle recipe website was useful

Anyways I got to go. You're not getting the last reply, cucks.

If Russia does anything stupid, don't be surprised if dead Russians start piling up in the mountains of Iran.

You're pretending like a child because you lack the cognition to argue. /sg/ is typically like a cult but with idiots who can't memorize their religious nonsense properly.

>before
What do you mean before? Base was used and bombardment took place. Idk if you are having problems with english here is farsi version. Also it is claiming that only people who didnt like that were opposition.

>155079976
>I don't understand Sup Forums and it's confusing me: the post

>In Shiraz there are fights between protesters, anti-insurgency forces and government affiliated militias.
twitter.com/KafirFajirFasiq/status/947489436429881344?ref_src=twcamp^share|twsrc^m5|twgr^email|twcon^7046|twterm^1

>155079976
>I'm leaving but I totally won
>/sg/ is just a cult
>why can't I get (You)'s

>a fucking /sg/ poster actually went to Assad's Bakery to get food
fucking brilliant, reading through christmas threads atm

>E. #Damascus: cluster bomb dropped on town of #Irbeen as Rebels tighten the grip on #Harasta Vehicle Base. Ministry of Irrigation in background. wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=33.543112&lon=36.368437&z=15&m
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/947502979057442816

>video in link

Langley better train their new recruits better if they want them to blend in

link?

>retweets "Iran Freedom"
>fights are like 7 guys tops
>everyone else acting normally just sitting in traffic

>reading through christmas threads atm
rip

>time for my annual alcohol intake

Here Yeah its not so good, but I try to read all /sg/ threads and I havent given up yet

But was the bread good?

You're getting hate from the rest of the posters for the sole reason you refuse to suck the curret iranian regime's cock.
Really makes me think

Remember user, we're always here for you.

kek, if that's the case then it's quite funny, they supposedly can infiltrate criminal organisations or governments of all kinds, but they can't blend in in an open anonymous and well-known forum.

he gets mad because he doesn't understand the natural of (You) denial.

>1 post by this ID
hmm indeed

>everything is temporary...forever

every moment reverberates together with every other through all time

I will, however, join you

Happy new year /sg/

Iran: don't make the same mistake Assad did and give these protesters any chance to grow.

Gas/Slaughter the FUCK out of every single protester out there. Crash these protests with no survivors.

Trumps tweeting against Iran again, they’re truly fucked

Iranians are larping shitskin arabs, all they have is a language to show up for it, but their physical appearance and genetics scream that they are arabs in denial

looks like a good syrian civil war game is finally here
youtube.com/watch?v=rW5MA6MGzVQ

Where did that baka go? I hoped to see her today.

True, although Trump believes in "speak loudly and leave your big stick at home". For all that shit he talked about North Korea he hasn't come close to actually doing anything.

But the hostile attitude towards him began even before the (you) denial

>100% of islamic terror stems from saudi whabbis
>iran are sponsoring terrorism you goys!11111

Hollandbro! brace yourself for autism part of newfag, evapolak larping as a trap, splitters, and shills plenty of them!

Soon!

Happy new year!

My Lanuage is indo Aryan and I can drink milk
Am I a honorary Aryan yet :3

Memes sum up the situation rather well

The time has come

Hey man, I think this is gonna end by the end of the week. But people asked for updates, so I’m giving it to them.

cause he's a glow in the dark faggot leaf CIA nigger, that's why

Is that some red onion salade?

the main reason it passed because there was was no foreign countries involved just some niggers chimping out which can happen and pass peaceful in any normal country.

>implying he can do anything about based rocketman

>brace yourself for autism part of newfag, evapolak larping as a trap, splitters, and shills plenty of them!
hey Romaniabro
that doesnt sound too good

but then again /sg/ has always been about learning to ignore the shit
so many trolls have given up and left once they start being ignored!

He is scared of the little rocket man

NK rocket memes are pure gold
youtube.com/watch?v=pEwrMlEdHtk

What is sg's opinion on the Argentina bombing in 1992 and 1994

noice!

>he doesn't think like me so he must be cia nigger reeeee
And he's an actual iranian if i'm not mistaken. Thanks for proving the point though

I belive thats "Seledka pod shuboi", russian traditional new year dish.

It is the god himself. The ultimate salad.
The herring under a fur coat

How long until he outright calls for regime change?

because no one like diaspora because they're disconnected from reality and like to think they know what's going on in a country they abandoned long ago.

the sad thing is that Dennis Rodman, as president, would have handled things infinitely better than anyone else

hello CIA niggerleaf

Thank you for being one of not many sane and realistic people in here and providing us with real news instead of shitposting like the rest.

>Dennis Rodman
>good leader
WDSMBT

>if I sniped you off would your movement die
>it would be extremely empowering
>you’re a strong woman
>برای شما

>end of the week
I wouldn't even bet on it lasting that long

That's already the official position of the US
He doesn't need to say it

diaspora are a cancer
It's like all the Canadian ukies who posted during '14 about how great the "revolution" was and how they were going to all sign up for Azov and save their country from Russia

He’s already called for it

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/947181212468203520

Hezbollah killing jews ones? I dont really care. Hezbollah of 1992 barely have a thing in common with the current. Just an average "Muslim going nuts and jumps on jew" accident. They are happening every few months due to Israely-palestinian conflict.

After DeZ people said that /sg/ will become boring, but now it's obvious that 2018 will be the year of glorious gains and the death of Idlibstan. It's gonna be delicious to watch jihadis getting assraped by Suheil en masse.

Still at it arnt you lad
7/10
Made me chuckle again