Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

ITT: We shitpost until a new bread comes out, then we do the same until the next, then the same until the next, until VRAINS comes and saves us.

Psst... by the way... your feces-flinging "debates" and fallacy-filled arguments also constitute shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/g983gw5
strawpoll.com/7e1ew34
strawpoll.com/dbr1937
strawpoll.com/cagebs6
strawpoll.com/5fcdf2s
strawpoll.com/751brw9
strawpoll.com/6gd91z3
strawpoll.com/e74fsre
strawpoll.com/wbxz58b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ruri...

> your feces-flinging "debates" and fallacy-filled arguments also constitute shitposting
I am inclined to disagree, my good sir.

Will this thread last? All this and more in vr/a/ins!

Despair for mah girls dont exist in the manga, which is not to my dislike, a sausage fest

what did he mean by this?¿

Everyone who loses to Yuya turns insane.

is dead

Arc-V was a joke

When the new mechanic will be out?

Whose your favorite character from Standard who became irrelevant
You can or course count the Lancers

Let's speculate how they will fuck up the new main cutie these years.

But you still take damage

buy duel mats

If they decided to postpone VRAINS for a month, then why didn't they make episodes 149, 150, and 151? They could've done a Yusho ceremonial duel in 149-150 and a SoL epilogue in 151 where the Ruris and Yuu's separate. What the fuck Konami?

He lost it.

Why do that when you can promote your new mechanic instead?

I want to fuck best girl.

>where the Ruris and Yuu's separate.
Guess they didn't want to make this all too Kingdom Hearts. Plus they would have to explain how Yuri isn't evil now (they still didn't)

All the staff is either working on VRAINS or fired

The moment when Reiji decided to kill everyone and erase the mistake that was Arc-V.

but that would have actually been good user

>Psst... by the way... your feces-flinging "debates" and fallacy-filled arguments also constitute shitposting
Someone sounds butthurt that anons disagreed with their opinion

Now that ARC-V has ended it's time once again.

BEST SERIES:
strawpoll.com/g983gw5

BEST PROTAGONIST:
strawpoll.com/7e1ew34

BEST RIVAL:
strawpoll.com/dbr1937

BEST SUPPORTING FRIEND:
strawpoll.com/cagebs6

BEST VILLAINS:
strawpoll.com/5fcdf2s

BEST MAIN GIRL:
strawpoll.com/751brw9

BEST ACE MONSTER:
strawpoll.com/6gd91z3

BEST CEREMONIAL DUEL:
strawpoll.com/e74fsre

BEST MUSIC:
strawpoll.com/wbxz58b

I'd say Sawatari, but he was never really relevant. :_;

Masumi for me.

ewat

What's wrong? Turned off by the fact that niggers aren't the only ones getting sent to jail?

Every single one of them except Yuya and his family, Reira and the quiz midget.

I hate those five characters so much.

>fired
Did they fire Ono and Kamishiro?

I hope the new shit will have shota fuckboi too. Sora was too good.

Why everyone draws Aqua Dolphin like this?

>jail
Enough said.

yuya is just going to keep dueling again and again and turn into zarc again starting the whole show over again

Unrelated, but why didn't Yuya play or got Smile World during his final duel? The episode was shit anyways, so Ono might as well go all out

Let's post images of best boy Sora!

stop he is pure

>voting for any best friend that isn't THE MAN

Y-yeah super, user.

3 of them died. Sort of.

RITUALS

>*pure

Yuya is too shit to deserve a friend like Gon.

I think i've rewatched Yuya v Shingo 2 more than any other Arc V duel. So much fun

Sawatari deserved better

Even Yuya?

Probably a move to let the Arc-V dub catch up

purest and most clean

Because the most common reason for a delay is to finish up animation.
>let's fill this delay
>by spending even more time on animating episodes despite our limited resources!
You are so stupid

>Sora deserved better
Fixed.

Please, as if they give a shit about a dub that airs on the graveyard that is Nicktoons. When the dub falls too far behind all they do is abruptly end the show and start the next.

My most watched duel is ep 72
Sawatari versus Yugo

I never liked that he treated Sawatari like crap, and he's too protective of Yuya.

That was a fantastic duel, but Sawatari was easily carrying the whole damn thing. I dare say that Sawatari was the best entertainer because he just went over-the-top so frequently.

Good taste
>Sawatari styling on Yuya and Yugo simultaneously

It's funny how Yusho was the final challenger. His only on-screen duel was a loss to Yuri, who then lost to Yuya, so he has no chance against Yuya.

God fucking damnit, this knight is a much better looking monster than shitmechadragon.

And gues who's going to have like hundred useless upgrade like Odd eyes ?

Why can't we have SoL episodes of the Yu-boys antics?

can you blame him?

And worst girl lived.

For the same reason why there is no post-redemption Barians OVA.

You still have the manga though.

I should read the manga. Is it good?

>because he just went over-the-top so frequently
I loved the storytelling stuff he started to do with Abyss Actors, especially against Yugo
>The hero will slay the dragon!

user, you're making too much sense.

I can't believe they got rid of Yosenjus for abyss actors. That deck felt as if it were a true rival deck to Yuya's Magician Performapals.

Daibak felt like the perfect counter to Odd-Eyes.

Why is he not in the manga again?

That's not making sense at all. The initial announcement for Vrains was to air in April, so the delay was a last minute plan change. Arc-V ended where it was planned to.

Or are you one of those retards who think it takes a week or less to produce an episode from scratch?

he would not do such ungentlemanly things

Now that it is over I just hope we'll soon find out which sex cult this time ruined the series, I mean they couldn't fuck up that hard all on their own right?

I'm well aware, but I just wish we had at least 1 more episode. Mainly the Yusho duel wish I was hoping for since the beginning of the show.

If there was a relevant scandal it would be heard from the nipponese news and caught by 2ch. This garbage is on Kamishiro and Ono's hands.

Actually yes.
There was a episode during the 1st year that directly addressed that he's overprotective of Yuya, when he dueled Strong Ishijima's fanboy.
He actually regressed as a character compared to his initial self,and he was basically a yes man to Yuya by the Synchro arc.

Yusho already lost to Yuri, so it's kinda pointless for him to duel Yuya now.

>sex cult

Come again?

Does Sora count?
Reiji?
Tsukikage?
Sawatari if not.

>Chocochar and Keikakuman were my favorite characters from IBO and Arc-V respectively
Today was a bad day.

How long did it take for the connection between 5D's and the sex scandal around that time to be found out?

Ono you liar!

sawatari deserves to be treated like crap, he's a spoiled brat who must learn his place

Can someone help me understand? Venom Dragon and Wing Dragon didn't go to the pendulum zone once they were destroyed, yet Dark Rebellion did, does this mean they don't have effects like "If this card is destroyed, you can move it to the pendulum zone?" If that's the case, how can they have pendulum effects? It's weird, also, does that new Performapal count as a Magician card? Yuya said it's name with Majushi like all the others so I assume so. Finally, Those Odd Eyes gate cards need to be buffed to when the fusions,xyz ans synchro monsters leave the field rather than just destruction and they all should have the effect of banishing themselves to give the fusion, xyz or synchro on the field the 1000 point boost and the ability to attack twice per battle.

Someone needs a spanking?

>strawpoll.com/g983gw5
Switch DM with GX and you have a perfect list

5D's strong.

I refuse to believe they could fuck up that hard without any good reason whatsoever, there should have been some kind of shitty executive that meddled or something?

after the dark signer arc the next big arc villain in 5ds was going to be a cult, but Carly's seiyuu was part of some sex cult so they had to rewrite entire story during the run so that is why 5ds is so much worse after dark signer arc and why all the development Jack had with her got ignored.

The funniest thing about that scene is that there was no incentive for him to laugh. It's just "Yuya's duelFWAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Well that is true, though it'll might be more entame. Who am I kidding, they're both going to spam action cards anyways.

it is a very dark day indeed.

when was this found out? during it's run?

there may be some controversy about Arc V that we have yet to learn

Things I never want to hear again in this franchise (but will anyway)

-Egao
-Pendulamu Shokan
-DAGA DAMEJII WO UKERU

>ITT: We shitpost until a new bread comes out, then we do the same until the next, then the same until the next, until VRAINS comes and saves us.
This is why generals are fucking cancer and should be banned.

>If they decided to postpone VRAINS for a month, then why didn't they make episodes 149, 150, and 151?
They didn't have a real plan for after they beat Zarc and you wanted to give them three MORE episodes?

>Egao
I unironically get triggered when I hear this in other anime.

Shit taste is strong. Murica shit taste.

I have no idea, I actually stopped watching yugioh after the dark signer arc.
I started watching it again when I first started browsing here and saw the constant arc-v threads.

The gates had an effect that sends the destroyed pendulum monster to the grave to add the other gate. That's why they werent placed at the pendulum zones.
Also the gates are most likely never getting printed.

They have those effects in varying ways. For example, Venom, at least IRL, special summons the monster of the pendulum summon then go there.

If Yuya ever put Venom and Wing there, he wouldn't be able to pendulum summon them later, so he let them go to the extra.

The performapal is a magician, yes

The gates don't need to be buffed. Anything can happen to them, don't be a favoritism faggot.

Man for all the complaints we have about 5Ds, people sure like it a lot

Just pretend everything between episodes 64 and Aporia doesn't exist.