Were you on Sup Forums that night ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtu.be/9P_WbI2kvHA
youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obviously

yup and Romney

I was at a bar, drinking with a bunch of other people who were all dumbfounded that we all voted Trump because somehow Hillary was even less likable.

btw, you're welcome. t. Michigan

Best times. Anyone remember the Blackstone CEO's housekeeper getting pushed in front of a train and an user telling us it was important?

I called in sick that day my mum was super pissed at me cause I just got the job but I told her I've followed this election from the beginning I'm not missing this pivotal moment in my life and I'll always cherish the day the results coming in and them being blue in florida and americans reassuring me that the republican areas hadn't come in yet it was amazing 2016 was truly the best year of my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

>Trump is love
>Trump is life

The most fun I've ever had on this shithole website -- and I've been here ten years.

Celebrating with my Jewish brothers and sisters at 770. Trump was the greatest thing that could ever happen to the Jewish people, just amazing what we were able to accomplish (even hijacking White Nationalist movements LOL!)

No i was at my living room watching cnn in Espanol, and got the news that the Zionist controlled Trump won

So do you still have that job?

In the university bar surrounded by panicking leftists with this expression

Following the results awaken, like in Brexit. 2016 best year of my life

Asleep, but i woke up to the best news, like a miracle.

>Sup Forums

I was at the very core of evil.

Meme War Veteran 2015-2016.

Yep and too drunk too remember anything

yeah, it was good

>youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
when this was playing in the background

Yes I was, it was glorious

Who wasn't?

Hell yeah. Texted my (now ex) gf a picture of laughing DJT after she laughed at me for betting $150 on Trump.

Yes. I took a day off work for it. It was worth it.

I should've placed a Vegas bet. The payout would've been YUGE!

I remember an Austrian on Sup Forums posting that he bet 5000€ on Shillary. Poor guy.

Checked it once after voting. Then had to go stay with a sick family member in the hospital.

Of course, it was absolutely surreal. I can only imagine how butthurt the Hillary shitposters at the ready must have been. We'll never see anything like it again in our lives.

been on Sup Forums for about 10 years
that night and the following days were some of the best shit posting I've ever had

Yes. For the following two days I was like in trance and I cried. I really got swollen, red eyes. I was happy like I wasn't for years. So wonderful. I'm so happy and grateful right now and I'm laughing.

thank you for your service

no, my internet went down just as the results started coming in

I was here and a couple of friends did too.

What's your question, cause this could be an interesting thread.

Yes, it was one the most fun times ever.

There were tons of """betting experts""" on Sup Forums sneering at people who didn't do the "safe bet" on Hillary. They all vanished after the election what a mystery.

A 7:1 payout it was glorious, Sup Forums and Trump bought me a new camera and motorcycle gear.

>tfw this was the peak moment of my life

Will it ever be topped, Sup Forums?

had to leave the chans for a few days as it was unbearable
reddit won that day

Was in Hospital in post surgery, all of the nurses outside at the station were crying and acting like fools, I was laughing and cheering from my bed.

Yes. And it was glorious. Can't wait to do it again in 2020.

I was stuck in a blue state bar surrounded by sad millenials
it was initial d. trump in my head tho

Yes I was, but I kind of wish I spent some time watching the live salt on TV.

I was always behind in threads trying to catch up and i didnt find out about a lot of shit until late.

>Hillary was even less likable.
Suck a dick, faggot.

Trump was EXTREMELY likable as a candidate. I've never liked a candidate so much

Nope, was out of town in the hospital with my kid. I did drive 6 hours to vote then go back to the hospital.

You do realize that you're all about to be slaughtered?

>reddit won that day
Because you fucked off back there? Should have stayed.

Every morning

Every afternoon

Every night

For the last 10-11 years(including other boards)

Send help ;_;

What a terrible father abandoning your child for some Jew puppet theater.

t. newfag trumplet

Check. Fuck yes I was

>the lone Jeb thread

The best part of the night was through the whole day shills were shitposting about how Trump was going to lose. As the night went on all of them mysteriously disappeared.

Obviously I was here all night, shitposting and watching the board getting killed from all that traffic.

You'll be here forever, user.

Ha, he had his mother there too. I wouldn't have left him otherwise.

They were both Jew controlled. If you're upset because of that then prepared to be perpetually upset every single presidential election.

>will it ever be topped
If Trump has the Obama administration and Clinton Cartel arrested and thrown in prison, I think that would top it.

Trump winning was INCREDIBLE, but it's the possibilities of his presidency that make it so great

Holy fuck the projection

youtu.be/9P_WbI2kvHA
BEST. DAY. EVER.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU

Sure was...was up till like 4am

on pol energy posting

Yes. Best day in my life. I shilled against donald in the hopes that he will win the election.

We have to prepare soon. Mid-2018 our work should begin.

>it's the possibilities
This. I have such high hopes. So far he does a good job, considering the circumstances.

Of course i was here

Went to sleep at like 4 A.M. (local time)

Shit was so hype

Zimmerman was close hype and lols

But the election was like 12 months strait of grinning.

Jeb is going to win in the end, slow and steady wins the race, just you wait.