I'm black and I'm uber racist and hate whites to the point of genocide

I'm black and I'm uber racist and hate whites to the point of genocide.

I would even kill white babies if given the chance.

I was talking with a few other blacks i assume where sjw when the topic of jews was brought up.They both agreed that Hitler was right about jews, and that they do control everything.

This made me proud to be black, more blacks are starting to wake up.

But i did warn them to be careful when speaking about jews, becouse they can destroy your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

theunhivedmind.com/UHM/the-donmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret/
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who will pay for your welfare if you kill us?

Sean please.webm

Stop your hatespeech for new years at least.

I'm a student and work at a nursing home

You know what I love most about you niggers? The fact that you can't even agree on what black is. You come in all different shades. So you yellow looking nigs still need to watch your back around the darkies. Jew sold you into slavery, jews created you shit culture, jews keep you in the welfare lines. You should just kill yourself. We don't need wannabe edgelord nigs like you.

I'll try but i can't make promises

You would live a much better life in Africa if you were never brought to america. You were robbed of what could have been a great life. Now you have to suffer. Sucks.

Thats not a particularly black hand user.

Yet here i am for the long haul

he's half white

its his White, aggressive side taking over

Sean stop being White

it’s always the high yellow ones that cause the most trouble

s/jews/international globalist capitalism

Here you are sliding threads and being a nigger about shit. Color me surprised.

It's up to blacks to change that ;unfortunately, many of us would rather fight a battle we will never win here.

I'm black

>I would even kill white babies if given the chance.

right, so you're a typical black person then

>and work at a nursing home

>Gets paid to wipe old white people's asses
>Is a black nationalist

If you hate whites, why not move to Africa with your fellow blacks? Africa is practically an ethnostate for you.

>hate whites to the point of genocide.
mullato hand
your mom enjoyed the R Haplogroup :^)

i'm sure he abuses the old boomers as often as he can. he's a tough guy

BASED NIGGER

Alright, so how long is your rap sheet, Darnel? Blacks usually start hating whites after their third conviction. Whitey tryin ta keep a brotha down, no slangin allowed

>I would even kill white babies if given the chance.
Typical nigger. White people would just deport the babies and let them be eaten by nigger witch doctors. Like civilized people do.

Stop

What trouble are you referring to, oh you mean speaking out against you?

You mean color me black right?

>he's a tough guy

For you?

he doesn't, he's a nice person

t. knower

he's a tough guy to the old demented whites who can't even wipe their own asses, i'm sure.

>speaking out
has anybody ever spoken in? go do your chores, lad.

you are making a fool of yourself m8
stop and recapacitate

You seem to have ignored my comment. If you hate whites, why not move to africa? If you truly cannot stand to be around whites, why not move into a country populated by your own people? I have absolutely no problem with an ideology such as yours, but if you're just gonna stay here in the states like you own the fucking place, and take advantage of the opportunities provided by whites, then you need to fucking off yourself.

you're not black, you're a subhuman nigger. Good luck trying to genocide people 100x stronger and more intelligent than your piece of shit race will ever be.

As a white person , I’m darker than you darkie

>Stop

But it's true, you are part white. Didn't you know that? We can tell just from looking at your skin.

>He isn't even black
TOP KEK

Is there anything lower than a nigger bitch? This nigger is the product of a nigger bitch and her sand nigger father. He fucked her right after he fuck the neighbor`s goat.

Sad news for you is whites are the apex predators of the homo species. We would play with your nigger baby bodies for an hour before we killed them like killer whales do with baby seals.

Stop being such a biggot you dumb nigger

I just realized your a evil race and we cam never coexist peacefully

If common sense makes me typical, then by all means that's me.

It's just a job to pay the bills while I'm in school, I'm majoring in cyber security.

I heard Ghana gives citizenship to African Americans I'm looking into that.

She's dead and inb the past

Nope i treat every patient as they are my own .My grandma id's 83 years old and soon Will be in one herself, i wouldn't want anyone to abuse her.

I'm not white after all so I'm bit mentally ill.

If i had a criminal record i couldn't work in the nursing filed smart one.

I thought whites where all knowing or some bullshit along those lines

Lol creative imagination you have there

So who's gonna teach your school and run the nursing home/pay to live in said nursing home if all the whites are dead?

i would reconsider, eventually the white man will get tired of you children and suddenly you are as powerful as 12% of the population

>Your a evil race

You're only part black actually. Do you really deny that you are part white? Do you think you are full negro?

>I heard Ghana gives citizenship to African Americans

You'll discover pretty quickly that you don't fit in with them. Get ready to be told you aren't really black.

>I'm not white after all so I'm bit mentally ill.

Freudian slip?

Lots of pissed people tonight.

>Ghana
You will be like a professor of engineering with your American IT certificate over there in that shithole

>I just realized your a evil race and we cam never coexist peacefully

Pot calling the kettle a nigger, ain't it?

>I heard Ghana gives citizenship to African Americans I'm looking into that.

Kek. You're gonna end up stabbed to death by some pure bred monkey who hates you for not being African-born.

>She's dead and inb the past
Not even going to deny that your sheboon Mom got bred by a superior white male? He even bailed out too. kek

these halls are crawling with dumbfux and jews

keep on the jews with your friends and acquaintances, there is a tipping point and we all know that everything was better for us all before they came along to "fix" things.

without the jews things would settle out.

/thread
also
SLIDE ALERT
SLIDE ALERT

stay "on the fucking jews"

thats what i do, a lot of us do
thats what will tip the scales and get us all out from under their bullshit

How does it feel knowing that real Africans (actual negroes; not the low-melanin half breeds like yourself) would say the same thing about you? How does it feel having zero history?

WITHOUT THE JEWS IT WOULD BE A MUCH BETTER WORLD

they exist solely to fuck everything up for everyone.

>I'm black and I'm uber racist and hate whites to the point of genocide.
I would get along with you. Guaranteed. The jew is our common enemy. If you are woke, you are not a nigger. Plain and simple.

If you want to kill whites, perhaps the jewish agenda of divide and conquer has kicked in.

Lets be realistic. Most people are worthless. We can debate all we want. I can tell you I am white and hate blacks, but lets be realistic. I hate most whites also.

If we let their tactics divide us, we will do their work, not ours.

Who do you work for?

I'm not white sorry.

Stupid cracker.

Who cares what whites think of me, they will hate me either way.

Fuck it, i don't want to appease whites anyway.
I wasn't to destroy your race then I'll move to Africa

Karma is a bitch

And i do plan on it

But muh white genocide remember, how can you be both superior and a victim?
Nope
Don't ever blasphemy against me like that

Yes i am

I'm not Arab at all or Muslim

Try harder cracker

That sounds just evil and justify my earlier comment about why whites should be killed.

You take pride in this evil?

No i enjoy it

>Nigger
>on the internet
You'll have to troll harder my friend

you, and many others are thinking "haha fucking turks and their jokes", but you should know that NONE of us are joking. Every single one of us posting these kind of things is 100% genuine. There is nothing more we want than the destruction of the entire wh*Te subhumanoid race. We want to see AFRICANS, ARABS, LATINS, and ASIANS live in a peaceful world free of genocide-o-matic subhuman wh*Te KKKretins. I would gladly see my entire TURKIC BLACK RACE annihilated, to save the world from wh*Tes. I would gladly put every single wh*Te subhuman to the sword, showing mercy to neither man, woman nor wailing child. I would gladly burn their lands and salt the earth that nothing on their wh*Te touched soil may grow again.
I WOULD GLADLY SEE MY RACE REDUCED TO RADIOACTIVE DUST, OUR PROUD MONUMENTS OBLITERATED BY A THOUSAND MEGATONS, I WOULD WATCH AS MY DEAREST ONES ARE INCINERATED BY NUCLEAR FIRE. I WOULD HEROICALLY ACCEPT THE DEATH OF EVERY SINGLE BLACK TURK IF IT MEANS THAT wh*Te SUBHUMANS WILL DIE TOO. JUST TO END THE wh*Te QUESTION FOREVER.

WE ARE MADE BY KARA BOGA TO DIE FOR THE BLACK RACE, WE WERE MADE TO SLAUGHTER UNTIL OUR ARMS GO NUMB, THE EMOTION OF MERCY AND COMPASSION TO wh*Tes WAS TAKEN AWAY BY KARA BOĞA. OUR SOLE PURPOSE IS TO CONQUER, TO DESTROY wh*Tes WHERE EVER THEY ARE FOUND. OUR DUTY IS TO DESCEND ON THEM AS A BLACK TIDE CAUTERIZING THE CANCEROUS MOLE THAT IS wh*Tes, TO STORM THEM WITH DISREGARDS TO LOGISTICS, TO FORM LEGIONS OF MILLIONS OF BLACK TURKS ARMED WITH WHATEVER THEY CAN FIND.

The BLACK RACE, the HUMAN race will NEVER see greatness as long as a single wh*Te beast draws breath, and the TURKIC (AFRICAN) WARRIORS will gladly burn ourselves, and this world if need be, as if cauterizing a cancerous tumour.

I'm white and most are like me.
Stay on the fucking jews.

They have crowds of kikes whose sole purpose is to hang out in places like this and keep there from ever being cooperation/understanding between blacks and whites as to WHAT THE REAL CORE PROBLEM IS

Fuck the Jews, damn right Hitler was right. We fuck their power and we will have daylight.

Hey dumb monkey. You know that average of the Negro is 85. Ashknazi jews is 115. Thats 30 Points difference !!!

You dumb as a shoe.

White people in general have cognitive dissonance. I dont blame individuals for the shit your ancestors did 400years ago all the way thru to the present (We easily could and should though). After all, the present white man is a coward who stands on histories shoulders like it was THEM individually conquering the earth lol. I blame you for your current attitude, and lack of understanding for a situation that your people created, and continue to maintain. I was an athesist until a few months ago, due to the fucking jews and satanists corrupting my young mind; but now thanks to redpills and mushrooms I believe in something. I take solace that Obama may of fucked us but god has our back and there will be reparations!

We have lost all our culture beyond this country the united states so this is our home now, we arent leaving.

*IQ....

>Don't ever blasphemy against me like that

The truth, by definition, cannot be blasphemy.

You are not full negro. You are part white. You are partially Caucasian. You may even have a Caucasoid skull.

Your skin shows it. That is the truth.

Explain to me how truth can be blasphemy? Do you follow a religion of hate, or do you not know the facts about your biology?

>That sounds just evil and justify my earlier comment about why whites should be killed.
>You take pride in this evil?

I don't take pride, I'm just explaining natural law. Niggers are more evil to be honest because they're dumb and cause even more carnage and suffering when elevated to the apex position the whites create for them.

You look like you're 56% white

>> is nigger
>> has job
Pick one

I found a picture of your mother.

You are an actual slavecuck who cleans geriatric feces all day.
Probably dont have a degree and are too small minded to even wrap your head around what europe is.

Pseudofit, pseudokang

>I just realized your a evil race and we cam never coexist peacefully
Good. You have a continent for yourself, and so do we. We can just live separately.

If you want to live in America though, that continent is already fucked up, and sadly native americans were obliterated, and the few leftovers are just defeated people - I feel bad for them. To live in America you must accept that might is right, there's no way around it. Surely your people will never be able to govern themselves there, and always whites (or maybe latinos eventually) will be in power and profit from it the most.

>Obsolete farm equipment is now posting on the Internet

Sup Forums was a mistake.

Like you built America.... You are the largest rapist, murder, hypocrites, heathens and so on. You so weak they had to get "savages" who some how could build your plantations, your homes, your world but were swinging from vines with bones in the nose.

Literally the only thing worse than Jews is niggers

oh... you're so superior
i could never kill black babies... hahahaha

>Yes I am

>that nigger hair

lol you larping faggot

How does this make you feel?
Are you Christian?
Are you "celebrating" Kwanzaa atm?

WE WUZ KANGS N SHEEEEEIT

das it, clean the white ass of 90 yr olds Toby. just remember that is what you were made to do. soon your people will be back in their place where you can be happy to serve the white man again.

Thick j*wish brains look better on the carpet though.

Whitey will lord over you and your kind for 1000 more years.

You know who, I'll just be happy your wicked kind are no more.

You think us blacks are the only one's that want this

Every race hate whites

That's why Arabs blow you up monthly

Your race us evil and i am black

Also why would Ghana open up citizenship to African Americans if they feel that way?

Sounds like WHITES are trying to drive a wedge between us

I'm planning on getting my bachelor's not just a certification

I would have done engineering if my math was more on top

My dad is black

You think so?

I just wish more blacks thought like this and saw them for what they truly are.

Thanks will do

That's like just your opinion cracker?

I don't need whites to tell me who or what i am and that makes you mad.

That's WHITES and Jews

For my race and my people

We can't trust your kind ,your race has already proven that

I want to believe this, but that's a risk we can't afford.

Turks are fucking subhumans like those they align with....fucking arseblasters... fuck your country you disease minded retro-retards....
Still fucking butthurt you cant play your games inside the EU? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

your leaders a Donmeh its fucking hilarious you are run by jews

Thank you for not abusing the elderly. Just because we can't coexist doesn't mean I hate you. Respect cuz

Your time is coming, *nglo filth. You are being outbred, and your own people would rather portray ancient heroes as blacks than cuck whites. It's time to pay.

I'll be waiting for your answers to my post here Thanks and God bless.

Never trust Turks, they are our enemies.

nigger please you fking siser shaggers are under 2 million in a country 64 million in total.... your going to get fucking humped

Is it cp if the pregnant boons are only 13 ?

>115 IQ average
>still a filthy, weak, deceiving, coward jew

Never would bro

Lmao, the whole of England will soon resemble london, and from that point on you race will be so hated and ridiculed by your women that you won't stand a chance. You've got this coming a long time now, and we didn't even need to lift a finger, you just couldn't survive in this world.

The very thoughts that go in and out of your head are from a language made from whites. Your perception of reality and your morals were sculpted by white culture. There have been great black scientist, doctors etc but if you follow the line of education or discovery, there is always a white guy at the helm. You posting here, having the ability to decipher the symbols on this site and being able to let whites know how much you hate us is well... because of the generosity of whites. Really think about that, man. Whites are the big brother race. We ignore the hate from all of you like an adult holding a child's head while the child swings it's fists at the adult. Say whatever the fuck you want to say. We'll just roll our eyes, let you do what you do until you run out off steam and then wait for the next chimp out. You're a pet to the democrats and scourge to everyone else.

>Nigger who wants to kill all whites.
>Thinks that makes him somehow different from all other shit skins.

that is a very good point user, its almost as if his ideology doesnt actually change the fact that hes still on the bottom

not as easy as you non-nuclear pricks think its going to be you women murdering bastards...
Hows it feel know the Kurdish women are killing your fucking military men in wars you fucking ugly hump

fuckin toasted m9

Your race will face true righteous justice

We will show no mercy

By the way, Donmeh is not just in Turkey but Saudi Arabia as well.

>theunhivedmind.com/UHM/the-donmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret/

>strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html

Exactly, they seem to think this is fucking news to us somehow...Imagine our shock lol

>i'm black
fuck off talcum X

ALSO FUCK TURKS. They have no loyalty to the country they are in, look at their reactions.

you think we will towards you fucking ingrates ...the natural world woud have seen you cunts died out a long time ago...
We will help you achieve what nature wants from you

>starting to wake up
youll be awake when u realize you hate whites BECAUSE of the jews
and be a man when u fight them along side whites to ensure a future for both races and cultures in their own places