What is the "Ideal" Black Person Supposed to Be Like?

What is an ideal black person supposed to be like in your view? What standards would a black person have to have not to be considered a subhuman nigger? Or is there just no hope for black people whatsoever?

I ask because I don't fit any of the negative nigger stereotypes you assholes like to lampoon here on Sup Forums. I grew-up in a nuclear household (mother + father) in the suburbs. I am a career professional (IT / Enterprise/Cloud Software Developer). I've only ever dated a couple white women in my life (40+ years old). I do this not because I'm seeking a trophy or acceptance from white people. I can't help that the standards for "normal" are synonymous with "being white".

But apparently, this isn't enough for some of you. How exactly am I a threat? I don't want anything (((you))) have (as a white person). I'm simply working my ass off so that my kids have a better life than I did growing-up--which should be the goal of every parent--and make sure that they have access to higher education. I'm not the nigger who stole your bike, stole your girlfriend, stole your job, stole your comfort, etc. I don't pollute your neighborhood with my stench or obnoxious music. I don't participate in your FBI crime statistics and have overcome your venerable bell curve. I've never taken a handout and earned every degree and career goal by hard work. I can't help that I do better financially than most of my white friends via combination of competitive skills and practical experience

So how do (((I))) offend (((you)))? Again: I'm not seeking an award. Just understanding.

As long as you hate Jews, I don't give a fuck what stereotype you fit into. The only based black guy is a black guy who wised up to their tricks.

A white person with dark skin.

I guess Italians are about as close as you're gonna get to an ideal black person.

You are not black.

This is why I lurk places like Sup Forums. I have friends of all races, and several of my white friends are what most people would consider colloquially to be "racist" against niggers. Meanwhile, It's nigh impossible for me to be entertained by mainstream media. My Facebook timeline (yes, I use Facebook to keep in contact with family, friends, and old school mates...wanna fight about it?) is flooded with anti-Trump propaganda. Which is stupid because it was mainstream media that created "the Trump phenomenon" in the first place, giving him on average hundreds of percent more coverage than the other candidates for ostensibly free. Yet no whiny, salad munching liberal has a constructive, practical, or even useful foil to anything that Trump has offered. But then, they expect me to hate his guy wholesale based on the fact that I somehow *should*. Like, yeah...the same Hollywood that flatters every negative stereotype about black people is going to set the standards by which I set my political standards?

Fun Fact: I didn't vote for Trump. However, I do advise key officials within the Republican party, and work closely with the RNC on several civil projects.

That's pretty cool if it's true

There's only one black guy at the place where I work, but if I only was talking to him, I'd never guess he was black. He's well spoken, smart, doesn't smell, is in college for something not bullshit. He also watches anime and is generally a pretty big weeb. It's kinda funny.

>So how do (((I))) offend (((you)))?

Another JIDF I see.

most people dont hate you specifically, they hate the fact that you will want a family here instead of in africa.

So you're black, but not a nigger. Excellent, I wish success and happiness for you and yours.

If you don't understand why Sup Forums hates niggers, it's because you think nigger=black. It doesn't. You have and look after your kids, where a nigger would say "not my problem" and leave. You work in a stable field, where a nigger would deal drugs, rob people, or just do nothing and collect welfare. You believe in hard work and obeying the law, where a nigger would have a problem with authority and a record. "Nigger" isn't code for black, it's code for the dregs of society, the ones with no class, the willfully ignorant. You know exactly who I'm talking about.

Without reading y our shit..

The ideal Black Person as well as all people are to be his/their natural self/selves. What is that though? We have all lost our way because of the White God Damn Lying Devil and rebellion. All by permission of God. Why would God allow the Devil to do what he has done? Don't ask white people who've only been here 6000 years with their speculative conjecture.

On one hand, I don't subscribe to your usual criteria of nigger stereotypes, i.e.
>Although I play music, I have no natural dance rhythm
>I'm not overly fond of fried chicken, Kool-Aid, or grape "drank"
>I'm not an Egyptophile
>I like ((((shapely))) butts, and I cannot lie
>I've never been into drugs of any kind
To name a few.

On the other hand, I do enjoy my ethnicity, including family gatherings, i.e; picnics and barbecues.

Africa is already rich in culture and resources. Seems like a loss to me. Besides, I was born in America. I didn't choose to be here. Also, I pay my fair share in taxes and tithes. I also have international software patents that make your software industry more competitive. I'd like to think I contribute positively to your overall GDP.
>*shrugs*

Yeah...I'm having George Soros himself over for dinner later tonight...
>pic related

>You know exactly who I'm talking about
I do, and I agree. I just wish white people were just as adamant about their own vega/beta/soyboy problem.

AMIR?

Just literally return to Africa, it doesn't matter what you have achieved because it was all done to the detriment of white folks, you never should have had the chance in the first place and you took some white kids chance at those things you have.

White

>What is the "ideal" black person supposed to be like?
In Africa

dead

So let me get this straight: Some lazy aristocratic whites imported my ancestors, but now it's *my* personal responsibility to rectify their mistakes? After working just as hard as any "normal" American to have what I have? I've committed no crimes. I've taken no welfare or handouts. What about my equities? My properties? My many personal investments? How do you transfer my wealth back to me since it's my expense to go back to Africa?

Don't act like a loud, thoughtless fucking chimp who couldn't care less about public etiquette. Don't be sitting around on welfare. Don't have a child out of wedlock. Basically don't act like a typical nigger.

Jews brought you here.

quite this.

a rotting corps in africa

Most importantly teach your kids that the average black culture of glorifying drug deals, thieves, pimps, and hoes, is not the way.

I've worked with a number of fine black men who had kids, took care of them, provided for their family, but let their kids turn into degenerate niggers who stole, sold and did drugs, and were assholes in general and refused to believe that it was their childrens fault.

Now dont get me wrong, plenty of white people do this too, I write them off just the same. I don't have time for that bullshit. I already work too hard to provide for my kids and instill in them a good work ethic. ( which includes punishing them when they fuck up, which they do occasionally.)

OP here. This is what I'm talking about...
For enough of you, black people are simply irredeemable, despite having accomplishments that are equal to or even surpass the standard average of whites.

If by that you mean my lack of willingness to consume mainstream media, then sure.

>FYI
I'm going into lurk mode. It might be difficult for me to reply to this thread on my mobile. I'm about to have lunch with my Nephew, a young black male, mid-twenties, who has a Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering, and is going for his Ph.D.

He should act white. Other than that all people are assholes anyway.

Dead

So, if the only thing black people can do is to move back to Africa shouldn't whites move back to Europe? If you say that jews brought Africans to the US then technically it was Jewish people that had the greatest hand at building America.

Everything you've said is missing the point, I don't care about you as an individual, go back to r*ddit if you can't resist descending into stupid solipsistic BUT THE REALIZATION OF THIS POLITICAL IDEAL WILL MAKE ME UNCOMFORTABLE :( bullshit

Yes. Quite literally and simply nigger, go back to Africa or always be a stupid nigger. Go back to where you can do what you wanna do without doing it for o the detriment of white children. Fuck out.

>What is the "Ideal" Black Pers(...

Well:
- in Africa.
- or dead.

Coon

with one hand

dead

what do yo think about racemixing?

>don’t racemix
>don’t commit crime
>don’t glorify drugs sex and crime in music
>be a net positive socioeconomically
That’s it. If you do these things you are human in my eyes and have earned the respect of a human. Unfortunately, most of your dark brothers and sisters can’t do these four basic things and I can’t think of a good solution since the problem exists in the genome. If a race war happens just side with whites and you’ll be fine nigga.

Holy fuck you cannot possibly be this uninformed, mislead, and/or retarded.

1) Whites conquered this land for ourselves and our descendants. We weren't imported to be the "help." You know political ideology in this country is changing, and you know what's coming. When Whites "chimp-out," entire civilizations are brought to their knees and reformed for our benefit. Best leave while you still can.

2) "...greatest hand at building America." No, niggers & jews built America in the same sense that oxen or horses did, by performing manual labor. They weren't architects and engineers...they were literally slaves, and we don't credit them with nation building.

>What standards would a black person have to have not to be considered a subhuman nigger?

Decent job/econ/attitude about life. Good impulse control (no chimp outs over nothing) and don't have a chip on your shoulder because you're black. That's about it really.
Basically if you live like an average dad with decent money no one gives a shit you're black. Oh a few racist to their core sorts might but that's about it.
I don't think I've ever thought -stupid nigger- at a well dressed black man out with his family. The problem is that's just rather rare to even see vs thug out guy in his 30s but still wearing a basketball jersey.

as for dating white women, I judge the women over that and not the black guy. I get why the black guy doesn't want to be around attitude like black chicks. The more successful the black man the more thirsty black women are to trap him/marry him and so on. So I totally get that going for white chicks opens up more options.

>young black male, mid-twenties, who has a Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering, and is going for his Ph.D

See, you and I both know this is a lie. Regardless, he'll always be looked upon as inferior.

Laughs when called "Nigger" because he knows he is a proud black man and not a "Nigger"

There are very few of these

>I'd like to think I contribute positively to your overall GDP.
no one here cares about gdp
that shit is a lukewarm prosperity indicator when we have housing markets into absurd rates, and labor value at an all time low. no one here cares that you contribute financially, they want you out because you're a body, not white, and you contribute to perpetuating a family who also wont be white, in one of the few places left for white people to exist.

Don't be a black person. Just be you.
The rest is bullshit. Just like 'typical male' bullshit, white bullshit, Jew bullshit, and Islamic bullshit.
Never reduce yourself to a 'wind-up toy'.. People who use identity politics and/or create caricatures just reveal that they are completely ignorant of who they, themselves, really are.. Best not to respond.. Just pity the fool.

>What is the "Ideal" Black Person Supposed to Be Like?
in Africa

this

it never ceases to amaze me how stupid the mutts can get

Lol you're totally misusing the (((kike))) markers.

Anyway, as long as you're an upstanding member of society, thats cool, and no sensible Sup Forumsack is gonna hate you.

Hello, I have two extremely close friends who are black. I've discussed this topic with them before, but we've known each other so long we're 100% open about pretty much everything and they are the only black people I've actually used the N word around because they could handle that shit standing on their heads.

1. There are good and shitty people from every racial group on the planet. High performers vs. low performers and natural vs. nurture reasons for that performance. In my experience the natural trumps the nurture most of the time. Greatness shines through adversity, etc. Out of everyone on the planet, blacks have the largest group of low performers by far. These low performers are called niggers. Low performing whites are called many things, but white trash seems to be the most common. Low performing jews have a name with higher performing jews who despise them, there are low performing asians, etc.

2. People have to play statistics. You can be the black version of the Leave it to Beaver family, that doesn't matter to a lot of people at face value. The vast majority of blacks are actually niggers - low performers who are unsuited for civilized society. Just as normal, discerning white people don't want to live near a trailer park with white trash, they don't want to live near niggers. That's why many white people would distrust you at face value in most cases, or say "there goes the neighborhood" if you move in next door.

3. Most people who hate groups are, of course hating groups and lumping you in with them. When most niggers are the opposite of you, irresponsible gibsmedats who dindunuffin, they tend to not just distrust them, they tend to hate them. Then a black guy comes along and they automatically project that hatred onto him because there's a 9/10 chance that this guy's a hypernigger too. Most people who hate niggers, upon getting to know an upstanding black person, can like the individual but will still dislike or distrust their group

4. Do you not hate niggers too? If you're a normal black person, essentially your entire life has been fucked in the United States due to the presence of niggers constantly fucking things up and drawing the ire of not just whites but every other racial group. You wouldn't buy a house in a nigger neighborhood, you wouldn't want your daughter dating a nigger, and you understandably wouldn't want to be called a nigger when you're trying so hard not to be one.

5. There are undoubtedly groups of people you highly distrust or even hate for personal reasons or because you know stereotypes exist for a reason and you would rather be on your guard initially with someone and find out later they're ok than be off your guard and have someone constantly taking advantage of you. That is why white people are usually on their guard around black people. The saying "around blacks never relax" exists because its pretty likely you get burned if you pretend to be color blind and wander into a nigger neighborhood expecting not to get robbed. I'll bet you distrust white people, if you're smart you know the difference between white people and jews and distrust them even more. You probably dislike asians - Korean shopkeepers in particular. Most black people I know hate them with a passion for stereotypical reasons.

6. If you have a problem with being stereotyped "unjustly" just remember that life isn't fair and you unfortunately share the same book cover in some cases as "Niggers: The Book" and people will judge you by it. It happens to white people within a black community, but we expect it and usually understand to just avoid it. The main problem with black people (not niggers) is that many of you have been infused with victimhood by the jews. Its what they use to make you dance like marionettes for them against white people. My only advice to you would be to drop any victimhood you might ever feel, understand race affinity is real and exists with every group in relation to every other group, and try not to take it personally when strangers pre-judge you, because I don't take it personally that niggers in Harlem would assume I want them all dead or that I am commiting some white collar crime to the detriment of black people.

In the US you simply have to live and do well for yourself and not give a shit whether or not some other group of people is going to like you. Understand that most of them don't dislike YOU they dislike what they assume you are, and that they're usually not wrong in making that assumption even if they are wrong about you.

In Africa.

I feel sorry for blacks like you. you're not the rule you're the exception. sadly and as long black males remain ultra violent animals you're going to have to deal with it. black males 14-35 are only 3% of the population but commit practically half of all violent crime. being a black guy, your in that group. it's only natural for people to fear you and be wary because stereotyping is a survival mechanism. that's why I feel sorry for you. it isn't going to change as long as black males are violent

Living in Africa far far away from here.

i grew up best friends with a black kid who had a dad and lived in the wealthy suburbs. "whiter" than me tbqh

Are you of Caribbean descent by any chance?
African Americans who are descended from Caribbean slaves come from a very different cultural background, and that appears to lead them to have much higher social mobility, educational attainment, income etc.

They earn more than the average white american.

Thomas Sowell attributes this to the fact that they did not inherit the red neck culture from poor white in the south during the days of slavery. Instead they learned to manage plantations, and played an integral part of Caribbean colonial economies. They 'more free' slave colonies tended to be richer than those in which slaves were given little autonomy, according to the data that Adam Smith looked at in the 1700's.

Black ghetto's perpetuate a redneck culture, which has largely died out in the original white populations from which it originated.

You sound alright, user. Just be aware of the Jew and his tricks and you'll be fine.

Tree Of Logic.

>you simply have to live and do well for yourself and not give a shit whether or not some other group of people is going to like you

Pure pottery, user, great poasts.

sorry, too little too late. you have no value and no hope. please try to fix africa, an impossible task. we all wish the chinks would exterminate you

You sound too articulate to be black. You’re obviously just a white dude LARPing.

In africa.
I am happy to be allies and even trade and work with you against international jewry but fuck off out of countries you don't belong in.
Embrace your roots and culture

Key problem nigger lover, the low performing whites are still more civilized and intelligent than the majority of blacks, let alone the bottom of the barrel. Blacks bring destruction and crime where ever they inhabit.

You still wouldn't want to live with them and you don't like them. Maybe you have a hierarchy ie you would rather have white trash than niggers, and I would agree completely. If I could gas people from the face of the earth I'd still choose to gas white trash the same as niggers though. I'm not sure how any of that presents a problem to what I was saying regarding why white people don't like or trust blacks.

suicidal and energetic

>What is an ideal black person supposed to be like

It's little more than the following. In no way is it race related.
>Don't commit crime
>Don't raise shitty children
>Work full time

If you follow these simple guidelines, you too can enjoy a life that does not end in discrimination, poverty, violence and drugs.

Like this

All blacks are by definition niggers and the ideal black person is in Africa.

"white trash" can still give birth to white genius, even though a rare sceneario compared to high iq whites having kids, because iq is mostly hereditary, that and the fact that white birth rates are under replacement rate across the board, is enough for me to not want to gas lower class whites. You're obviously a kike or a nigger to even put low class whites as niggers, and to fantasize gassing whites... there's a huge power gap between the lowest white and a nigger.

This is now a Klan thread

>What is an ideal black person supposed to be like in your view?
I would judge them the same as I would judge any white person. Why is this a hard concept.

If you have a job, take care of business, don't commit crimes and contribute to society, you are a-ok.

When you start blaming others for your failures and acting like a chimp, well you get treated like a chimp.

Racial pride is an anti-christ attribute. The ideal black person is like the ideal white person. Bible-believing and saved by the free gift of salvation from Jesus Christ.
You might not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Low class whites on the same level as niggers*

He would ideally be my friend. I wish I had more friends, regardless of colors.

Not here

Talking about an 'ideal' black person is talking about all black people as an amalgamation. Look, niggers are going to nig, as a collective. Just because uncle Carlton is a rich black businessman doesn't mean Jaquan, Rontell and D'Brickashaw don't exist and aren't on welfare with 12 kids each. The 'ideal' black person doesn't exist. You could point to any one guy, or any small group of them and end up with the sorites paradox. How many good niggers until niggers aren't bad anymore? I think most people would just rather not have any niggers near them.

>I don't fit any of the negative nigger stereotypes
If you have to tell yourself this, you probably do.

Dead.

I'm back.

And if I show proof with timestamp, then what?

I THINK WE CAN ALL AGREE that everyone hates the nigger stereotype, regardless of race. Yeah, this is convenient to say "go back to Africa", but again--I'm asked to do this after some lazy white aristocrats imported my ancestors at my own expense, even though, by all measure, I've met and in some cases exceeded the standards for being "normal"--hence "white"--in America.

This is what I don't understand: How is it that so many white people will viscerally hate black people, but not be angry at their own kind? I'm expected to hate black niggers, but then, white niggers (rednecks, soyboys, weaboos, etc.) get a proverbial slap on the wrist? Then why should I not convene with my own kind and enable Ray Ray and Tyrone to help squander off your economy? C'mon, guys. There's gotta be some accountability on both sides, here.

Not from the Caribbean.

That's not how (((coincidence markers))) work, OP. Echos are intended for any references to jews, jewish trickery, jew subversion and the like.

In all honesty, I dont mind hard working and decent black people. If you put forth the effort to be a good person who raises a family and contributes to society, personally you're alright in my books.

She's a good egg.

>There's gotta be some accountability on both sides
how exactly do whites make nigs nog? it is a white man telling a black man to act like a pure savage. instead of having this conversation with whites you need to be shaming niggers for acting like animals, instead of making excusing for them. ultimately people are responsible for their own lives. no matter makes a nigger kill or steal, they chose that of their own free will

and white niggers, as you say, might be annoying but they are nowhere near as violent and dangerous as niggers. that's making as false equivalence. weebs aren't going to murder you

Ideal black person for me is; a male with a huge dick that eats ass well and takes good direction.

Don't participate in black culture, be a normal white american. That's all you need to do.

Someone like Ben Carson. Too sleepy to rape, steal and murder.

in order to not be considered a nigger in my opinion you gotta do this:
>respect the country and culture you live in
>always seek to expand your mind and find ways to contribute to society
>have decent manners when speaking, walking, talking etc.
>DO NOT loot, steal, pillage and or do any other subhuman, animalistic deeds.
>Have a job or at least keep trying to get one, DO NOT be a burden on society(welfare).
There ya go mate.