Indians are too disgusting to into capitalism

Discuss and speculate on just how bad the conditions in these restaurants undoubtedly are. Indians are too disgusting to into capitalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171229195535/http://www.businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-tells-customers-not-to-eat-at-its-india-restaurants-2017-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Almost forgot
web.archive.org/web/20171229195535/http://www.businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-tells-customers-not-to-eat-at-its-india-restaurants-2017-12

Did some Indian fuck your mamma that you are starting threads on new year Eve?

Go enjoy fatso

Do you manage one of these restaurants? How much poo goes in food?

indians are so nasty they manage to get mcdonalds concerned about food safety

only in indian lol

Exactly! McDonald's doesn't even want India's money, because it's covered in poo!

I WONDER WHAT TYPE OF CONTAMINANT IT IS

It’s ok if your covered in shit dying baby in the street, karma probably made it so and nothing we can do to change. -All of India

Your country's lack of hygiene is so shocking that we think about it every single day.

Every time I see or hear ANYTHING of India or Indians, it's the first and only thing I can think of. And everyone else who is from a civilized country feels the same when they learn the truth. Shocked beyond belief.

That's not totally true they happen to make great slumlords. If i drive around my town i can pick out all the apartments owned by poo's that by looking at them. Gutters hanging off paint peeling looks like its about to fall down? Ill bet my left nut a poo owns it.

POO

IN

CLEAN YOUR LOO

crawl towards me while pooing

>ALOO WRAP
fuckking kek

Hindus worship death, is it any surprise then that capitalism which is the same system all life on earth uses naturally is foreign to them?

>to into
2010 called. It wants its lolspeak back

BURGER

POO'D IN FOOD

kek

>POO'D

POO

The only people more fascinated with shit than Jews.

All those were taken at the same McDonalds

Kek