Jewish Sportswriter Declares Female As "Greatest Fighter Of All Time"

OF ALL TIME
bleacherreport.com/articles/2751720-cris-cyborg-is-the-greatest-of-all-time

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/12/23/dana-white-cris-cyborg-doping-violation-explains-strange-rejection-of-fights/?utm_term=.ded5838fc8e0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Men BTFO.
How will they ever recover?

Those women are ugly to the maximum and they aren't even fat.

she was literally caught cheating with drugs in previous fights. yes, plural. multiple times caught cheating.

But what are the odd of her fighting, for example, an oven?

by holocausting you for real this time

she has barely fought in the last 2 years because she keeps getting caught for taking steroids

t. Doctor here

The litmus test for how buff a girl can be is whether her periods are still regular. If she is so toned that she is no longer capable of having children then she has turned into a monster

Otherwise fit girls are A OK with me. Keeps the disgusting cellulite off

That's clearly a man.

She is jacked to the gills
>none of her wins are legitimate sporting victories.

Cyborg is a biological man, even Joe Rogan talked about women saying they felt powerless going up against him. Balls or not he got all the benefits of natural test and still has them.

Cyborg is a total fraud that made a career of beating on soccer mom while being on an ungodly amount of pharmaceuticals.
If the UFC were serious about anti doping she would never have been signed in the first place.

>female
Top Kek

literally the same thing they said about rousey
mma is so boring

at least in that case "female" was accurate

That's a woman?

>known roider
>goat

>based doctor
Hey doc, any medical degeneracy stories?

if you had bothered to read the article it literally says "best FEMALE fighter of all time"

At least Rousey didn't rely on over-the-counter purchased tard strength when she had her championship run.

This is the only way

Xhe didn't even finish off the fight last night. Won by decision.
Have you heard Cyborg talk? It has to be a man.

Actual GOAT is still a leaf so that's plenty triggering. Don't know why the kikes need to go whole hog.

Say that to my face.

It must be done.

That isn't money mathweather. Bless your little retard heart

>didn't rely on over-the-counter purchased tard strength
instead depending on a series of opponents best described as glorified hobbyists

does free internet come with sec 8 now?

The funny thing is the chechen akbar that fought before her has a better record and is more dominant and is unquestionably nowhere near GOAT status.
Everyone knows who the real GOAT is

Well it's true but she could have kept winning if her coach wasn't a fucking retard shitskin that convinced her she could box.

Happens all the time, just stick with what you do best for fucks sake

le 56%

She got cocky
All her wins she won by chocking out her opponents in the first minute of the fight, then she tried to actually fight she got her ass kicked by an actual fighter.

Dont go getting all triggered this is your basic media driven publicity campaign. Theyre going to try and build a big fight with cyborg thats all its bait.

She's Brazilian

>1937 white sportswriter
>White male greatest fighter of all time

>1977 Jewish sportswriter
>Black male greatest fighter of all time

>2017 Jewish sportswriter
>White female greatest fighter of all time

I read the article. She doesn't really call her the GOAT. I think their editor or whatever might have come up with that title.

She would fuck up 100% of men in this thread

The only kike fighter I can think of is Yuri Foreman

Yup, a complete roid monkey. That being said, I have multiple years of boxing experience and would not step in the ring with """her"""

>5'8 145 pounds

Dude, it be like fighting a kid.

Max Baer. Even killed a dude in the ring

Shut your faggot ass up

You're right

You simply don't understand the accuracy, power and speed of a pro fighter. You'd probably flinch if she flicked a hand at you.

>inb4 she identifies as a male
what now, kikes?

Unfortunately for you, she needs to be able to fuck up 100% of men in her weight division to actually be the GOAT.

Says the manlet in a thread about a pretend sport

>le 56% face

So? Manny Pacquiao is 5'8 and 158 and hits like a damn truck. Plus that is their fighting weight - cyborg is probably 170 hydrated.

(((Bleacher report)))

actual GOAT

>It be like
Okay, Tyrone

Serious question Cyborg is a transgender right?

Good article, glad they mention how Rousey ducked her for year. Even changing weight classes and then promotions to avoid the fight. Cyborg deserves this praise. Best female fighter ever no doubt.

Just a fucking cheat.

>women's MMA
no

Yes she did. Her boyfriend was a know juice head and dealer and he monitored her cycles very closely.

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/12/23/dana-white-cris-cyborg-doping-violation-explains-strange-rejection-of-fights/?utm_term=.ded5838fc8e0

lol

1/6'000'000

literally everyone in competing at a high level is on steroids, in any sports
except for competitive shooters, those are on coke

5-1

>cheats multiple times
>goat
Real GOAT coming through.

Sucks he didn't reply. I love storytime with Sup Forums

stiopic

I bet a 15 year old could beat her.

What kind of man watches women fight?

Fucking this. Bunch of low test femdom loving faggots.

Dude have you ever fought a woman?
My 13 nephew could beat her easily.

Why would coke help you shoot?

the cucked kind

What the fuck is that and why does it look like nigger with white skin and blonde wig

W8, is that the monkey who beat Rodna 1 year ago?

Last fight against Bisping sealed the deal. Incredible fight

56% works in mysterious ways

She is a cheater and a complete freak in her division. I feel sorry for any women who are matched against her because they might as well be fighting a man. Anyway props to Holm for taking the fight instead of Germaine de Randamie who should be forever known as a pussy bitch.

Nah, shooters use beta blockers.

Excuse me sweetie the greatest MMA fighter is a man and he is black.

Jon Jones

lmao let me know when he stops roiding in LHW and fights at his actual weight in HW. he is taller and heavier than andre arlovski who is a heavyweight fighter.

>He cares about roid use
196er detected
>His actual weight is HW
Nah you misunderstand, the scale says "205" when he stands on it so he's LHW.

a kid who has been pumped full of roids and chemicals for years while also training (i.e. a monster)
im 6'3 225 Id stomp her mongoloid ass tho

>im 6'3 225 Id stomp her mongoloid ass tho
Not if you aren't trained my man. Wrestling and Jiu Jitsu are a bitch regardless unless you're that mountain dude from game of thrones

>Yup, a complete roid monkey. That being said, I have multiple years of boxing experience and would not step in the ring with """her"""

What a beta.
I have never boxed, but I had a full scholarship and played football at Northwestern for 4 years. I'm pretty sure I could beat any woman while utilizing less than a 50% effort

After cutting weight. He does not weigh 205 in the octagon while fighting. Everyone knows he'd get his shit shoved in by Cain Velasquez, Stipe Miocic, Junior dos Santos etc.

Trained fighters get their asses beat all the time. Don't act like it's some Jason Bourne shit.

I have no formal training. I'd kill her in hand to hand combat. And I wouldn't even repent as she is not human and has no soul.

>After cutting weight. He does not weigh 205 in the octagon while fighting.
Yeah that's a process that I think the number was 100% of fighters do and always have done last I checked, could be wrong. Pretty sure it's not just MMA too but essentially every combat sport. Again, not totally sure.

>Everyone knows he'd get his shit shoved in by Cain Velasquez, Stipe Miocic, Junior dos Santos etc
If DC could hang up there, Jones could do work. But, he's a coke head and didn't follow his planned career path up there.

Yeah but how often? In what circumstance? I have to assume this guy means in a sanctioned fight, not in the street where he get's the jump or she's drunk and has mates or whatever the fuck. The trained fighter wins in that ring 99/100 just like the trained race driver beats the Sunday driver. It isn't some Jason Bourne driving, it's just meticulously practiced.

>silly posting

And there's the excuses.

Greatest Pussy of All Time

Quote it you absolute spastic

>silly posting

dat projecting
sorry you aren't formidable and most men and lots of girls can kick your ass but that really is your problem and not mine

He'd rather fight smaller opponents his entire career because that's what it takes for him to be "great". Fedor Emelianenko, one of the greatest heavyweights of all time, has done the opposite by routinely fighting larger opponents.

>6'3 225 man
>5'8 145 woman
>hehe yea she'd totally wreck your shit unless you had martial arts training bro
This right here is why white countries are so fucked up. We actually have "men" like this running around and having a voice. Jews are a symptom, not the cause.

But haven't you seen user?.
Women are just as strong as men.
Height , muscle and bone density don't mean anything.

Fucking lold. Best start to the new year