First things that comes to your mind when you see this ?

first things that comes to your mind when you see this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utA7Z6q_dqY
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Subhumans

It looks like a man running, with his head down and one leg very stretched out back.

youtube.com/watch?v=utA7Z6q_dqY

Qatar has disappeared

Home.

christian land that was taken away by savage sand niggers from a war cult led by a pedophile and psychopath

All I can think of is the Roman empire

We're going to need more than one nuke.

Where is lebanon??

ovens

Israel finally put down
Feelsgoodman

Caliphate.

Turkey isn't part of the Middle-East.

Illiterates who chop off each other's heads and fuck camels.

My Arab allies in our struggle against the jew

Rightful Christian clay.

Roman clay

Might be because I have been playing a lot of Total War Attila lately

what did they do now?

Some homo from the /mena/ general talking about how once he didn't have the money for the bus fare so he had to suck off the drivet

QUADS O' TRUTH

Unironically this. Muslims was 2nd, then Jews.

Bad smells and goat rape.

I thought that too.

that most of them are black and possibly like the tribe black africans lmao

Why is my country out?

Deus vult.

umayyad caliphate?

Primitive shitskins that live in medieval times. Middle East used to be the most technologically advanced area on Earth but now its all changed.

Will it blend?

Disappointment with a hint of hate.
Get the same when i see anything that isnt Europe tho. I only wish we could permanently separate the entire continent from the rest of you subhumans, how great would we be then?

Greater Greater Israel

Poor ghadaffi.

Constantinople should be Greek

MegaIsrael. Or as some call it, USA.

Nukes

Goatfuckistan

Ottoman Empire 2

France

Is that how you view your Orthodox brethren in Egypt and Ethiopia?

"rapefugees"

Medieval

ISIS if Hillary was elected.

lol i sees it

cousin marriages are a hellova drug.

Stone age

lebensraum

>Fire washes the skin off the bone and the sin off the soul...

>that chad chin

Inbreeding

Nostalgia for Microprose F-117

The Umayyad Caliphate was pretty impressive

Fucking sand niggers

greater Israel

The Ring of Fire

>Christian Land that was lost because it turns out that none of the "Christian" Kingdoms actually cared about a "Christian World" and it was just a means to an end to keep their own peasants in check
There, I fixed it for you

Byzantines were unworthy successors to Rome.

Its kinda hard to care when your about to be decapitated for your religion. The conquest of North Africa by Islam destroyed farmlands as the conquering Arabs were herders and their herds would destroy farms by eating them up. The peasants couldn't do shit and all the soil was washed away and now their is only desert.

Canarias and Madeira archipelago were destroyed in your map.

Greater Israel

Forever cucked by a guy named Mohamed who lived 1500 years ago.

Fighting Persia and reconquering the Western Empire were the two only mistakes they made. The rest can be blamed on Slavs and the Fourth Crusade.

You didn't get what I meant.
I meant European "Christian" Kings did not care for a "Christian World", there for made no attempts to Reconqista anything further than Iberia.
And when finally the Brits and France conquered these territories, they made no attempts to to re-Christianize them

Glass

sandniggers

I think, what a waste, imagine if this never got conquered by sandniggers, think of all the whites that could be living there

The feudal kingdoms lack the centralization to launch large scales campaigns. Also if France launch a reconquest of Africa some other Kingdom like England will start fucking with them.

Kill the jew

>first things that comes to your mind when you see this ?

General Wesley Clark:
Wars Were Planned —
Seven Countries In Five Years:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Just pure unaltered shit

Rightfull roman clay therfore rightfull Romainian clay.

Ottoman Empire

Ak47, behead, allahu ackbar. But better than jews and niggers

French held most of the Left side for nearly 150 years, why did they not Re-Christianize it?

kek

France takes secularism very seriously. Christianizing the natives was not as important as teaching them French.

When I first glanced at the thumbnail, I honestly thought it was Canada.

They did. There was too many shitskins at the time though. Most former Euro colonies have some amount of converted Christians.

My sad poor country, constantly sandwiched between Iran and Israel.

And as such my point I wanted to make was that for Europe Christianity has never been a defining aspect.
There was less then there are now and it took their kind, 50 years to have France go from 0% to 5% Muslim and climbing?

1. The caliphate. The middle East would probably benefit from another empire.
2. Constantinople and Western turkey must be returned.

it was during past eras. obviously not in the French Third Republic, but even in that time period it was an important part of the national identity in places like Russian Empire and Spain. even today many European countries retain state churches.

A desert, a camel, one guy crouched with the ass up in the air and a decapited one right beside him.

Sandniggers
Like to roleplay as Southern Europeans in the diaspora

Its simply because the ones at the top are pushing it and not resisting it. If you pussies lynch any Muslim that moved in, it will be a different story.

Cus we aren't goatfuckers.

Windshield factory

smelly