What faggot mod deleted the Neir Automata thread? Asshole, lets continue from before

What faggot mod deleted the Neir Automata thread? Asshole, lets continue from before.

Sup Forums is that way

Not anime/manga and the first Nier was better. Go away.

This is Sup Forums.

Are you dumb?

I think aspects of Nier Automata could make a good OVA; maybe one about how Tubey kills 9S in a previous mission.

Its a video game you tard

Is it really worth it ? I'm kinda reluctant to give my shekels away for it. Never played any of the other parts, but did read some of the mango for it out there.

Kill yourself, retard.

>Never played any of the other parts
No. Playing the first Nier is essential for this one. Don't listen to people who tell you otherwise.

>Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

go back to containment board autist.

How so?

>7. "..." Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

I'm repeating a message, not making an explicit statement myself.

It's almost like it's a video game.

I can understand why you don't want to talk about it on Sup Forums, though Sup Forums isn't that much better these days.

Go fap on /c/ or Sup Forums.

クソスレ

Who redditgahara here?

>What faggot mod
>Sup Forums thread
Whoops, I'm just following standard Sup Forums policy. Don't think too bad of me, kiddo.

イメジが忘れた

>facebook
Even if mod was in the wrong for deleting the thread, you're in the wrong for being a normalfag.

I actually love Automata but you fags need to go post about it on the correct board

Mods are asleep. Post sleepy lolis

Fucking MOD dick suckers, last thread was fantastic.