Alright. Everyone get the fuck in here

Alright. Everyone get the fuck in here.

Approximately 15 Hours until biggest false flag operation we have ever seen.

timeanddate.com/countdown/newyear?p0=127

I need everyone's interest and help to get to the bottom of this. Last known (possible) location of the nukes to be used in Las Vegas;

Darling Tennis Center
7901 W Washington Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89128

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
twitter.com/CraigNews3LV/status/946168774012448770
news3lv.com/news/local/dhs-las-vegas-strip-has-highest-nye-terror-threat-level-in-nation
mobile.twitter.com/GundaleSandeep?p=s
mobile.twitter.com/GundaleSandeep
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a followup to their "failed" operation resulting in the biggest mass shooting in U.S History

Does anyone have that pajeets tweet to the FBI local office in Las Vegas?

this looks like a heaping load of larp

I just want to get down to the bottom of this. I live here so I don't want to end up burned to a crisp or worse irradiated.

If anyone has info on this please share all you got.

Too many people know.

Sup Forums will have to be shut down.

Once again, literally nothing will happen. How about you guys actually go out on New Yeas and stop freaking out over every one of these insane claims that happen every year.

Lmao my dude just stop - you're the reason Sup Forums fucking sucks these days. Nothing political - just bullshit conspiracy larping. Kys.

I usually feel the same about this stuff. I know it's a huge extreme and extremely unlikely as it is. but I got a weird feeling about this one. It seems as if I'm living in a dream at the moment.

Shut the fuck up tyrone

a nuclear attack will have huge political ripples friend.

It is very related.

But pajeet was right about Denver so..

>Sup Forums's fw midnight

rundown?

4plebs will have it if you know what the post data ca be searched against.

2019 user. We haven't even gotten the good stuff yet.

Some pajeet started tweeting 3 days ago that Las Vegas, Denver and Huston will be targets in NYE

> 2larp2furious

Nothing will happen

the flag larper is calling out your larp my man

It already did except for Las Vegas

Shia here and Shia lurks . I am one of you now.

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

>qanon larping
>random threads that have no connection to each other
>"guais solve this cryptic riddle, it's totally real"
Fuck off, sage goes in all fields

>AHURRR HURR DERP MY LARP WILL COME TRUE X---------------------------------------DDD
Holy fuck you're pathetic
>tfw you're LARPing on a mongolian ceramic cat statue bulletin board when everyone else is going out and having fun
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Fuck off with your LARP, nigger.

> implying there is a possibility for a nuclear bomb in 2018
kys

You're all brain damaged

Hahaha, nice try Satan.

Las Vegas current has a SEAR 1 level by the DHS. Highest level out of ALL cities in the USA. Even NYC

twitter.com/CraigNews3LV/status/946168774012448770

news3lv.com/news/local/dhs-las-vegas-strip-has-highest-nye-terror-threat-level-in-nation

guys i'm really scared. please.

says the faggot who bumped this autism thread

1/3

>guys I'm really scared
Then off yourself you worthless piece of shit
LITERALLY nobody cares about your shitty LARP

2/3

I fucking told you Pajeet tweeting was right

LV anons stay home/indoors

3/3

s
65+ year olds fucking leave

If a false flag does happen it’ll probably be pinned on the norks. Who is to believe that only a year ago the norks were nobodies and now all of a sudden they’ve tested several nukes and launched so many missiles and now ICBMs and the current story that they have bio weapons. Next thing they’ll say is that the norks have UFOs.

Fuck the media. It’s all fake news. You mean to tell me that as soon as Trump got elected president the norks doubled their efforts? GTFO.

NK is probably a utopia

Hush, jew or I'll rape you with a lit menora.

Shitloads of 1 post shills spamming this thread. I have a really bad feeling boys.

>pls believe my shitty LARP I swear it's real dis time ;-;

To all shills calling me LARP how and what can I possibly be "sliding"

this is a real threat. Iran is going apeshit right now other than that not much happening right now. It's too quiet. Iran could be a pawn in this bigger picture.

>I have a really bad feeling
Then why don't you fucking kill yourself? Make the bad feelings go away

>ABLOO BLOO BLOO MORE LARP SHIT
lmao

Find this terrorists cunts I believe in you americans!!

kill yourself you fucking nigger loving kike.

get the fuck out of the thread if you don't believe in this threat. why are you even posting? Everything is possible now, more than ever.

>AHHHHH SHILL YOU''RE FUCKING SLIDING MY LARP WTF ;-; MY PRECIOUS LARP
Get the fuck out you 80 yeard old schizo bitch

300kt nuke is suspected to be used tonight.

You forgot
>in my mind

Time for me to get ban-n-van'd. So long folks.

Also OP prepare to have your thread deleted.

a nuke false flag? for what purpose? who will get blamed?

please Allah make this happen i'm bored

Please tell me it's New York.

If you're really that scared drive at least an hour away and stay in shitty cheap motel for the night. At 60 miles away they could hit it with Tsar Bomba and you'd be fine, assuming you're not downwind of the fallout.

>WOW LOOK I CAN MAKE A BUNCH OF THREDS GUYS LMAOOOOOOOO PROOF ITS HAPPENING X--------------------------------------------------------------DDD
Fucking pathetic LARP fag

Underrated

The Goyim

This is what a 300kt could look like tonight.

For those not familiar. Everything West of Las Vegas that's untouched is where the cities "elite" reside. Think MGM Resorts CEO, Harry Reid, all of the wealthy.

innosants BTFO

>MUH ELITE CONNECTIONS
sick LARP faggot

Why would they target Vegas if that already failed before?

Because it's a LARP you dumb fucking newfag

>biggest false flag operation
only thing false here is your fucking flag

You sound like that shareblue faggot who calls everyone granny.

>Who is to believe that only a year ago the norks were nobodies and now all of a sudden they’ve tested several nukes and launched so many missiles and now ICBMs and the current story that they have bio weapons.

they had bio weapons, we confiscated their caucasian gene targeting bio weapon

but the Uranium one scandal is covering up that Cheney and Halliburton sold NK material to build nukes not to long ago

large enough and popular enough to cause a serious psychological impact, yet far enough from anything major pretty isolated to cause long term effects.

84 percent of Nevada's Land is owned by BLM so the government can just plant a huge fence and stop everyone from entering.

throw enough darts at a board and someday one will stick.

Alien attack false flag

>tfw I'm going to spend my new years even on Sup Forums
>tfw I got invited by may friends to numerous places
HOW LOW HAVE I FALLEN?!
I hate you faggots so fucking much

big

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

This shit better happen because I want to see a real war.

mobile.twitter.com/GundaleSandeep?p=s

This is his twitter. Keep screenshots just in case it gets shoahed

>got invited by may friends to numerous places
that's all you bud

oh shit. the building was closed to the public?

possibility they were harboring the bomb and wanted all public out?

> says power outages

> says power outages

happening

From some poo in loo on twatter. Not me alphabets Fuck off.

Let me tell you what's going to happen guys.

Normies are going to go to clubs and party.
They're going to ring in the new year with champagne.
Then they're going to get laid.

And you're going to be sitting home alone, watching a countdown clock for another happening that is never going to happen.

what is this desu bro

> Closed due to no power

Coincidence?????????????????

Alright OP what is the proof? Give us something to research into. I am not saying what you are saying will come to fruition. I see your reasoning. Things are actually crazy and upside down right now. I don't even know how long this whole show can run without blowing up. But we need proofs for that 300kt nuke thing you mentioned.

You realize that "I was LARPing" is not an acceptable answer when the FBI questions you ?

OP , probably same guy ( nrc / doe underling) claiming Trump is going to ground test a nuke in Nevada today.
I forget the thread last night. One of the "HAPPENING" late threads

I don't care. I have a family. A gf, I want to protect and save from this disaster.

I told a few people they all think i'm joking/crazy. I didn't push it because I know they got a bit uncomfortable after the second time I mentioned it so I stopped.

because this is a fake thread dumbass

mobile.twitter.com/GundaleSandeep

my response will be I am trying to investigate. not i'm larping or some bullshit. I have zero evidence, work a shitty job. am insignificant. I don't even own firearms or any crazy shit to make them suspect. I drive a 10+ year old car with less than a thousand dollars in my bank account, a few hundred in credit card debt. I am a nobody. I'm just trying to figure out if this is a tangible threat I should take precautions or not.

But where are you getting this info? Do you have actual credible info this is going to happen, or is your source some larper on Sup Forums? If the latter, I'm just trying to prepare you for disappointment.

I know that feeling all too well user. Maybe we make a NYE Sup Forums in vegas night? surely it'd be majority white male.

>I have zero evidence, work a shitty job. am insignificant
So you're a LARPing useful idiot, lmao

He answered it himself
>I have zero evidence, work a shitty job. am insignificant
He's a LARPing moron shitposting

do you understand what that fucking word even means?

i'm trying to investigate and this is nothing but cryptic fucking crumbs here. it may be nothing but it's not a fucking larp. i'm not pushing this. i'm looking into it.

the hints in gtao doom hiest was already clealry understood and warned of. They hinted at the rogue boomer illuminati card

So glad I bought stock in OSIS
Its at 60 bucks you guys should buy some
I only own 21 shares

>this is nothing but cryptic fucking crumbs here
LITERALLY A LARP
I know you came here during the election but fucking LURK MORE you dumb fucking idiot I'm not here to spoon feed you how fucking bullshit this whole thread is

Cryptic crumbs means a larp you dumb boomer piece of shit. I bet you thought Q user was real too. Get off my Sup Forums and stop shitting it up.

int: a triggered kike
mwaha...uh, you get the idea fag