The biggest misconception about Indian people in America is that we care about India

The biggest misconception about Indian people in America is that we care about India.

No, we don't fucking care about India at all. We never, ever want to go back.

We are happy to dominate every single industry in America because we can. White people are stupid, black people are stupid, Euros are stupid, Mexicans are stupid, and chinks/gooks are smart but they have to study 5x more than we do.

Just accept that America is like playing a video game on lowest difficulty for Indians.

We don't even have to try to beat everyone else in America.

Even the dumbest Indians in America become millionaires by owning gas stations and motels.

BRB the entire medical field is full of Indians
BRB tech is full of Indians
BRB law is full of Indians
BRB Indians taking over Wall Street

LMAO white people always comment on the state of India and how the average Indian IQ is low as fuck because illiterate villagers are lumped into that calculation. They have nothing else to come at us with because they know that we completely murder them in every way when given American opportunities.

Enjoy being brainlets, non-Indians. An Indian person in America can accomplish ANYTHING that he or she wants to. It is quite simply the most amazing feeling in the world.

Meanwhile, white people have to "discover" themselves and all this bullshit LMAOOO just LMAOOOO.

BRB gonna use my money and status to celebrate a new year of being Indian

Other urls found in this thread:

h1bdata.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POO

This is bait, but you'd think that if the only reason the Indian IQ is so low is because of the illiterate villagers, the people in cities would be intelligent. That's what you're implying, right? If that's the case, why do all the intelligent city people still shit in the street?

Indians are just brown Jews

>>Intelligent
>>Can’t graduate without cheating
>>incompetent in professional career
>>forwards ticket to Indian help desk

in the moon by 2020

remember when poos got caught cheating on exams when their poo parents climbed the side of the school to help them cheat through the windows.

Asians are insects 2bh. You're an overcrowded hive of interchangeable, expendable drones who care only about efficiency and production. Not human beings so much as standardized cogs in an assembly line. This is why you're so dependent on Western culture--you have no interesting ideas of your own. Why would you? An insect doesn't need to think or create, an insect only needs to pay tribute to the queen. Scuttle along now

Yes, we know you are mercenary self-serving fucks. That's why India is a shithole.
We want proud nationalists, not street-shitting locusts.

Indian - Americans are based

Our frat give bids to the broest of Indians. We don’t accept manlets or brainlets in any race. We’re the top 3 year to year networking, business, engineering, and health frat on campus (dominating the campus intramural football and basketball league). Our top runningback is an indian bro surprisingly.

Fake news! I've been to India to train personel. All of the people in that shithole are fucking animals. Low iq having mongeloids. Shitting in the street throwing garbage and literally human shit\water buckets out windows. Poverty is rampant as fuck. Watched a girl all but raped on a bus, a bus that was a fucked off piece of shit with dingle balls all over it. Everyone smokes may to many ciggarrettes. I mean I could really keep going about that shit hole but my page is kicking in. Tuck out of here with that Indian superiority shit we know better...

You can accomplish all that until you try and shit in our streets bud then your curry smelling ass is going back to curryland

>BRB law is full of Indians

There are like 3 Indians in my 1L class - 3 out of 120.

t. T14 law student

Fuck off Pajeet, your kind all become doctors. You’re not good at verbal reasoning like whites and Jews.

Or engineers like every fucking streetshitter ive met is a engineer.
Youd think theyd engineer a way to not have to shit in the streets

the real question is,do you still POO IN LOO?

Or unscrupulous businessmen who cheat the system and use their little ethnic network to move money around. You’ve probably met them - the guys whose parents own a bunch of gas stations or whatever, and when they go bankrupt they transfer their assets to a family relative to cheat the system. These ones are probably the worst. They all think they’re the Pajeet version of Dale Carnegie.

>chinks/gooks are smart but they have to study 5x more than we do.

Well at least you recognize your brothers in the East.

You sound like a typical self-hating asian who after facing racial discrimination in America
> indians smell like poo
> why indians poo on the streets?
> why are all indian men rapists?
React by rejecting your old culture. You do know Indians can continue kicking ass all the while still caring about India? No need to put down your brothers and sisters who were not fortunate enough to immigrate here.

The good thing is that you recognize white people are your true enemies. You don't see a lot of East asians and blacks going around putting down Indians. Virtually all white people.

I only know one habib store owner dude is based they arent that common here in tx but they are here youll know its a indian store when you smell curry and that nasty fucking incense they burn from half a block away

indians are the mexicans of tech. do shit work for shit wages. work under slave conditions. make conditions worse for americans.

Indians are playing the long term game.

Not even Indians give shit about Indians living outside India, Ajit Pai is the example why you people need to be purged.

>we don't fucking care about India at all. We never, ever want to go back.
Understandable. Have a nice day.

pajeet real mad that nobody wants to fuck him consensually

Why do Indians have such inferiority complex?

Because they are inferior.

>BRB law is full of Indians
Not even remotely true.

I went to a top law school and work at a top firm. Very few Indians anywhere important in the law.

It's largely white and Jewish.

Enjoy being Indian street shitter. I will continue to enjoy being white, and thus more desirable to every woman on the planet compared to non-whites.

I was fairly surprised to learn that you guys outearn the Jews. good job i guess

Which shows they're just money hungry subhumans... Like kikes.

Have class sizes shrunk that much? I don't think any T14 had only 120 per class when I went through law school a few years ago.

>of pajeet descent but born in the US
>be autistic, can't make a proper conversation or hold eye contact
>people actually think i'm an immigrant and go easy on me
>they have no fucking clue i've lived here my entire life and haven't ever left the US

this must be easy mode. i feel sad for all my white autistic brethren who are expected to follow social norms

>BRB tech is full of Indians
I work with faggot pajeets in tech and they are THE absolute worst. Even more so than Chinks.

Let that sink in.

>America is like playing a video game on lowest difficulty for Indians.

Indian Stereotype Nr. 2, "incompetent know-it-all": confirmed. Back when i was still studying physics, we had to do two courses of laboratory training (doing several experiments according to scientific standards). We were using the same labs as the engineering-physics students, who consistent of a shitton of Indians. They were always complaining about "German Professors not knowing what they are doing" (despite being complete greenhorns in their subject of choice), but could not answer the most simple questions when asked. Hell, some of them (including the most vocal one) royally fucked up and destroyed several thousand Euros worth of Lab equipment due to sheer incompetence; the Professor in charge of the lab was absolutely FURIOUS for the next weeks (and probably still is if you remind him)...

> XYZ is full of Indians
You fail to mention that Indians tend to discriminate when they are given the power to chose new employees. They prefer other Indians over literally everyone else, which is why you can literally see the number of Indians in a Team increasing as soon as one or more Indians are in charge of the hiring process. It has nothing to do with competence, and more with bias. That's not to say that Indians are incompetent (because there are competent and incompetent ones, just as with everyone else).

My friend in college was from India. He didn't like India either. Told me not to go. It's hot, sanitation is poor, many uneducated.

We need to gas all pajeets. We'd be justified doing it for the smell that their gross, shit-tone bodies produce, and the curry THEY NEVER STOP FUCKING MAKING. I hate Indians so much.

What industry do you run except for tech support call centers? My university has a high number of pajeets and they're all janitors in the food court.

I know that Indians living in the States think their lives have been ruined by Apu from The Simpsons. I also know that they will poop next to a toilet in a restaurant, instead of actually going in the toilet.

Lauren agrees

I shit on street, live in city, have low IQ. Can confirm this

lmao if you're not at least third generation.
>h1b visas aren't public information
h1bdata.info/
Poos make cost of living and aren't qualified for more.

Damn you're smart and insightful.

That's a nigger

>We never, ever want to go back.
India when asked about loos

caste system is amazing trought.

le virgin faggot on the right lel

>No, we don't fucking care about India at all. We never, ever want to go back.
They why do you all take your 3weeks paid vacation and an additional 3 weeks unpaid vacation to India. Indians will work for cheap but shit man you cant spend almost 2 months away from your work every fucking year.

I, like most humans, tend to avoid any and all professional shitskins. Sure, they got a license or whatever, but they are incompetent more often than not.

>I also know that they will poop next to a toilet in a restaurant, instead of actually going in the toilet.

Nobody would do such a thing

Oh this thread again. Pat yourself on your 4" erection that our enemy government transfers my money to you half niggers so you can "dominate" the industry of handing people cigarettes and counting change.

You're making us all look bad, you're disgusting and you have a huge inferiority complex.

You have to go back.