youtube.com/watch?v=b7BCV-tHR_s
youtube.com/watch?v=OaRlz_Q250U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh! Korpi posting!

HMM

Mmhm.

Hmm hm?

Joo!

i went from catholic to atheist to realizing the universe is composed of a matter which is built by consciousness and can be viewed through the manipulation of sound frequency "In the beginning was the WORD" and here i am again.

>when he says he worships a kike on stick

I can view matter without "manipulation of sound frequency"
I use my eyes

You're an idiot go back to watching Varg "I did fucking nothing with my life and my house is a filthy pigsty" Kikernes and stay in the shadows.

>not acknowledging the great spiritual reality of sound frequency existence
>not acknowledging this is all in the bible
>realizing that paganism is interlinked with all this
fatass faggot.

My thoughts exactly, except usually a little more than worship.

eyes and perception and everything is simply the fabrication of sound frequency creating evreything. golden ratio, sacred geometry, and sound are all related even the ancients understood this and reflected it through their artwork. if you study sunflowers, cells, DNA, galaxies, hurriances, etc you find all the similiarties. everything is there to view you just need to stop being a faggot and living in hyper materialist times which is used to enslave consciousness and turn it into a tool to be used by a certain (((group)))

at least you confess youre a homosexual

That woman is from a Nordic country, which are some of the most atheistic on the planet. There's a good chance she's a non-believer herself.

Cute boy

Upside Down Korpi is PURE.

>When he says he's far less likely to commit crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=8BWWVgfI3Uk

We've known it all our lives. dont watch this video if you arent ready because theres no turning back

Lol, we're so much artistically.

Don't watch this video unless you're ready to see proof God exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=b7BCV-tHR_s

>sliding the thread

also human construction fits into golden ratio so youre right in saying that ;)

Not saying I'm not, but either you can't read for shit or you're just really bad at comebacks.

fellow pagans report in

Fag
fag

What's wrong with atheism, bible humpers?

this
cuckstanity makes you weak

OP is not a fag.

MAterialism is a falsified sense ofthe illusion and mytho f reality. reality is an illusion as we understand it if you study ancient religions compared to bibilical scientific foundations encoded in poetic language you realize that we are all an entity of consciousness creating matter that materializes into an existence. thats why life is so fascinating. created in his image after all dont you understand?

Idk about other countries, but in America, only spergs and misfits criticize religion. Even people who aren't religious just say it is "not for them."

How original.

Varg was an edgy black metal musician who lives in filth while telling you that its your fault the West is dead. remember that he wants you to abandon hope and pray for disaster yet this is counter intuitive to existence. destruction cannot sustain itself because it is materialism and materialism is exhausting on the human psyche because we are a spiritually based peoples co linked by a subsonic frequency that creates matter

With an ass like that, I'd go gay.

also love operates in a higher tuned frequency than hate yes emotions project frequency. you have a lot to learn my padawan.

uuuunnffffuck man
that rbf mouth is so fucking hot
grrrnnnggg........

I dont give a fuck about some sperg who lives on welfare
I just said that we have to go back to our European roots and traditions to keep identity

I don't get your obsession, she's kind of below average

Because religiously denying the existence of any deity or higher consciussness for sure is just as retarded as thinking that the devil put the dinosaur bones in the ground.

>when he says he's proud to be white, but he goes to church every Sunday and worships a sandnigger desert god

You need to come to America. It's nothing but Hambeasts so Kiira is a fucking 17/10 by our standards.

>when he says he's a chr*stian

>When he says he doesnt want to genocide serbs,jews,gypsies and muslims

okay so you dont give a fuck about understanding reality you claim to be a pagan but cant fathom understanding the spiritual reality around us and focus on a materialist representation of existence that is fundamentally linked through all major religions. until you realize this you are going to be a jew slave for your entire materialist existence

/Thread

>representation of existence that is fundamentally linked through all major religions
what are you talking about? lmao
>until you realize this you are going to be a jew slave
you basically worship a jew while being marked buddy,dont talk shit

without christianity europe would look alot like southern africa you filthy cum slurping pagan

>When he says 'Refugees Welcome.'

Kiira need to make a baby with Varg.

>That Morgan Man-Jaw
>17/10
I truly and unironically feel sorry for you.

Reminder that all the countries here are either Communist shitholes, raped by Muslims, or have low birthrates.

Dude, whatever you're smoking, send me some.

You know that "People of Wal-Mart" site? That's what 99% of our country really is. Kiira is what turned heterosexual American men on to Women's Figure Skating in the 2012 Olympics.

>Korpi
she could direct me in traffic any day

FUCK YOU JEWS!!!
YOU FUCKING CUNTS

>ywn be a victim of Finnish Ice Cop brutality.

youtube.com/watch?v=OaRlz_Q250U

Every time I'm in the states I make sure to go to Wal-Mart. It's like a mutt-safari.

kiira and 2007 megan fox are the only 9`s that I know of
most of those countries were very christian not too long ago.

I can do you one better. Find a "Golden Corral." If you think Wal-Mart is a great safari, I am offering you entertainment beyond belief.

Wal-Martians at an endless buffet... Think about that. You'll likely see a Sharter Mutt die of a heart attack within an hour of visiting.

Most of those countries still are, they just don't know it. "Western" values are a product of medieval age and later enlightenment values. Sacrifice for the common good, ennoblement through hard work, the cultivation of the individual and inquiry into all things came about through the scholastic debates.
Most of these countries are running on the fumes of Christianity. They are still acting out the utility of Christianity even if their fundamentas are now gone and this will see a slow collapse in the decades to come.

>ind a "Golden Corral."
Never been there but I will next time. Thanks!

No Problem. The place is the Trailer Trash equivalent of the Waldorf-Astoria. Fucking last time I responded to a 911 call there, a 32 year old mother in PAJAMAS had a fatal heart attack and we had to call in the Hercules stretcher unit.

Rare.

>cuckstanity makes you weak
is that why pagans got BTFO by christians?

I think I have a business idea thanks to you. Sharter Tourism. Like, take elitist Europeans on tours of the trashiest places in America. Wal-Mart, Golden Corral, a honky-tonk bar, places single moms hang out... The works. Give you Euros a truly American Experience.

That`s correct. I was trying to argue against the notion that all those countries are developed because they`re atheist, which is moronic beyond belief

Kinda shocked there's no Finn in here complaining about Korpi posting. Did they actually leave their apartments for NYE?

lol you went down the bodhi mantra rabbit hole

that nigga spun me me too still trying to figure out wtf

More Kiira, plz

> shows a list of cucked countries

I remain unconvinced

Estonia is pretty uncucked from what I hear. They hate anyone that's not from their country except Finns and they only like Finnish monies.

Am i true european if i have a penis like this?

no

Exaggeration always works for tourism. It's why Burgers come to Norway to look at fjords and penguins and shit and think that's what the whole country is like when it's really like picture related.

Why not

Because.

did you guys notice this area?

Lillyhammer looks comfy.

>come to Norway to look at fjords and penguins
>Norway
>penguins

All joking aside, Lillyhammer is a really good depiction of suburban and rural Norway. It's boring as shit but really comfy. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

>Not knowing about Brigadier Sir Nils Olav.
Come on, Finnbro

I'm so happy we are on this list.

Does Finland have mammals other than Finns, reindeer and tasty flying squirrels?

Is he a soldier

These brown things. Can't even go biking nowadays without getting bitten in the head by these big assholes. They lurk in the bushes and ambush unsuspecting victims.

Is this a man?
taking burgers to a zoo in trondheim fjord?

>mfw Spurdos are real

Peak of christianity was also the only period of history when Europe was not leader in technology...

Also the main reason why are everyone on Balkan now turk hybrids

Was this around the time we built the cathedrals with flying buttresses?

>swn give you this look

Don't know who she is, but I really like those feet.

was this picture taken with a toaster?

I don't think they have toasters in Norway. It was probably taken with a Taco Party.

Yes we have animals that look very much look spurdo! Unbelievable, but true.