T E R R O R I S T A T T A C K P R E D I C T I O N S

predict terrorist attacks Sup Forumsacks, will there happen any? watcha think
where will truck of peace roll?
germany or france are first to come to my mind

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/31/man-found-with-small-arsenal-on-houston-hyatt-regencys-top-floor-before-new-years-eve-celebration-police-say.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/154853339/#154853339
youtube.com/watch?v=UUXBCdt5IPg
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/12/31/us/colorado-shots-fired/index.html
youtu.be/yEWb1x_eH2g
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5224169/White-supremacists-liberal-Oregon-town.html
liveleak.com/view?i=26b_1442223471
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're all faggots for hoping people will die so you have something to shitpost about

>pickup truck of peace idles in distance.jpg

None. Trump effectively neutered iris. Now its all going to be inspired attacks.

Truck of peace vs. France 2: electric boogaloo

Check for FEMA drills and Lay lines.

Murica

hopefully it leads into your country getting invaded again

I don't know but so long as its in yurop I can't wait to read about it.

Anyone ever know what happened to Ariel Zurawski's cousin? I've been worrying about him for a long time now.

I think truck of peace may hit NYC tonight.

Nothing will happen because everything is monitored now. Only small scale lone wolfs will slip thru. You will never see another Bataclan in a modern western nation.

Don't forget Belgium, there is a gigantic infestation of jihadists there.

I think there will be failed or abandoned terror attacks here in the most of the country because the weather is so windy and horrific. Storm Dylan could be saving many lives as no one can be fucked to leave the comfy house party.

fin is right desu

amerisraeli is right

I bet on Turkey

If doubles Germany will drown in blood

Nothing will happen

one can only hope there's a nuke inside that damn ball that drops.
>stupid ball

Quads on München.

Maybe some classic mass raping but nothing more

>Nothing will happen
fuck off le normie

ha

Man found with small arsenal on Houston Hyatt Regency's top floor before New Year's Eve celebration, police say

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/31/man-found-with-small-arsenal-on-houston-hyatt-regencys-top-floor-before-new-years-eve-celebration-police-say.html

You sir are correct.

>classic mass raping
top kek allmost shit myself from keks

> normie
> le

I think they will try. But there will be sand filled trucks at every intersection, armed personnel coming the ground, and snipers with spotters perched to watch over the festivities. At least this is going to be the case in a lot of American cities. I can't imagine it's going to be too different in Europe.

UK. we're overdue a truck of peace by about 3 weeks

I hope you're the first victim

How many German Fraus getting raped tonight?

singles: 50-100
dbls: 100-300
quads : 300+

I'm feeling France.

over 6mil

Eyes on the TV cuz tragedy thrills me whatever flavor it happens to be like "Killed by the husband." "Drowned by the ocean." "Shpt by his own son." "She used a poison in his tea and kissed him goodbye" That's my kind of story. It's no fun 'til someone dies.

Don't look at me like I am a monster. Frown out your one face but with the other. Stare like a junkie Into the TV. Stare like a zombie while the mother holds her child, watches him die hands to the sky, crying, "Why, oh, why?"

CUZ I NEED TO WATCH THINGS DIE FROM A DISTANCE. VICARIOUSLY I LIVE WHILE THE WHOLE WORLD DIES. YOU ALL NEED TO DO IT DON'T LIE.

>a country that was fucked by russia
top kek almost shit myself from keks

And you live in fantasyland and you believe that by mentioning something it will happen. You're weak.
You will die.

>a fucking medkit

high def merchant

huh how will mountain jews even recover
feeling roasted? you watch merchant

Retrieving those magic digits for Geymany

No chance that they would attack during ethnic rapepoolza 2017

My money's on London. Hope it's not where I'm at thou.

The universe is hostile so impersonal. Devour to survive so it is, so it's always been

Gotta be sweden.

Bonus points if truck is a Scania.

>CUZ I NEED TO WATCH THINGS DIE FROM A DISTANCE. VICARIOUSLY I LIVE WHILE THE WHOLE WORLD DIES. YOU ALL NEED TO DO IT DON'T LIE.
wow really made me tip my fedora

>pickup truck
Did you mean semi? Because that's a semi in your op pic.

What did you say Georgia nigger?

We are long overdue in Amsterdam. Although there was that car accelerating through crowds of people in the pedestrian area round Central Station. But the government told us it was nothing to worry about.

>doesnt know murica pickup truck hoons

why would u want to kill /yourguys/

i member

>tfw live in small town, literally middle of nowhere and still in worry, im going to center of city with buddies
no attack pls ahmed

i think the more gay something is and if it gets air time for being progressive and poz filled is a good indicator of it getting hit in the future which is good especially if there are alot of rainbow flags involved

What do you even have there Chechens?

It needs to be a place that kikes can get to, will scare and traumatize people, work in favor of the EU and can be blamed on trump.

Scotland it is.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/154853339/#154853339
Vegas nuke threat for tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=UUXBCdt5IPg

sometimes in the media depending on the segment there are signals for them too attack, targets, people, places etc i believe there are codes they do broadcast

some shit is brewing in north georgia, pankisi gorge. they are basically chechens living in georgia. look up kist people

jesus christ the children that push the mother and save her, dying.
JESUS CHRIST.

I predict there will not be an attack. As everyone is ready to stop it and gearing up for it.
The Jihadists will wait until things calm down.

Denver rn:
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/12/31/us/colorado-shots-fired/index.html

youtu.be/yEWb1x_eH2g
This video is foreshadowing an attack, crazy symbolism

please be mooslem and i won bet irl

2 niggers I heard

Not necessarily a terrorist. That's pretty normal behavior for Texas.

Please let it be Canada's turn

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5224169/White-supremacists-liberal-Oregon-town.html
This rn too

>sandniggers hijack rake and leafblower.webm

Shit will go down in Iran.

i can already see it
>school shooting happens
>shooter was a angry white faggot
>media loses its mind
>muslim attack the next day
>rinse, wash, and repeat

They are only 9000? Shit they can be either pretty nice or not nice at all. Even ISIS leaders feared chechen fighters. Take care and happy new year.

Sweden's politicians sold their country to "migrants", while disregarding the lives and safety of the native swedes.

They NEED trucks of peace to awaken the population.
Trust me, this is for their own good.

It's a song by Tool, Sup Forums's happening anthem. Vicarious. They're a very private (but popular) prog metal group from California. They wrote another song about San Francisco sliding into the ocean and everyone there dying. I don't expect you to know because you're from Georgia.

Some kind of shooting in US
Swamp Germans/Swamp French will be hit by terrorism.
Swedes maybe.
Germany no
France yes but that's an easy bet.
UK probably

i predict lots of explosions all over the country in 4 hours 30min. Most ground based, but there's going to be airbursts and flak as well.
Stay safe, lock yourself in your basements guys and DEFINITELY don't become intoxicated tonight

wow thanks lads i really never heard of tool eksdee
are these fedora tipping fags still around or they split?

I have a feeling a lot of Euro trash broads are gonna get multiple Mohammutt cocks inserted in multiple orifices this evening while Euro cucks stand around baitin'.

I’m willing to bet some muslims in Sweden are gonna rush some new year’s trad-march, and in Germany, a re-enactment of the Cologne shit.

If anything does happen, it will be covered-up or at least downplayed by the media. Unless of course it was done by a FWM (fucking white male).

France, in march or April.

Observe those numericals.

>Paris
>Malmo
>Istambul
>Manchestter

Yes

Where was this and what the fuck was that giant red thing that flew across the screen?!

Uk france germany sweden will all have "lone wolf" type attacks this is pretty much garunteed. Depending on how much surveilence the government are actually doing the larger scale things may die down . However by 2020 i think we will see a 15-20 man armed seige of a european city. Literally hundreds of supposedly "normal" muslims ran across the world to fight for isis. The reality is i welcome this as it seems unlikely anyhing less will alert the majority to the reality of the situation

liveleak.com/view?i=26b_1442223471

Is everyone just going to ignore the video I put here it says thermonuclear war tonight. Plus Illuminati symbolism

must agree

>Literally hundreds joined ISIS
>out of 1.5 billion Muslims
>this is significant
The absolute state of the right wing narrative

>2 billion

Dubs. Ok then there’s 5 poisonous M & M’s in a bowl of 1.5 billion, you’re starving to death. It’s cyanide tainted. Would you eat any?

>not knowing of the Sup Forums anthem

(you)

fag

I wonder if anything is going to happen in Canada... I hope so. Trudeau has a good chance to get kicked the fuck out by the House of Commons with his current track record of fucking Canada over as it is.

none

world peace achieved thanks to religion of peace, Islam. 56 confirms 2018 will be year unprecedented American success.

B A S E D