Last 30 years: productivity up, prices up, wages stagnant

Explain this shit. Where the fuck is all the money going?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/inequality/2017/dec/27/worlds-richest-500-see-increased-their-wealth-by-1tn-this-year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Increased efficiency in the labor market.

To rich people

To the mass of immigrants who have increased the supply of labor which drives down wages

Capitalism in a nutshell

Pensions. Old fuckers are literally vampires feeding on the blood of the young and deserve to be gassed.

Where the hell do you think?

theguardian.com/inequality/2017/dec/27/worlds-richest-500-see-increased-their-wealth-by-1tn-this-year

The phenomenon also holds in EU countries where immigration is very recent.

We have an exploding population of unskilled laborers, so wages don't need to rise because there are readily available replacements in the job market.

Ok, what is your cutoff date?

40 years old?

>Where the fuck is all the money going?
To. The. Rich. How is this even a question?? They brag and boast about how much they have, and you're only now wondering where it all came from?

It's almost as if we are reaching pre WWII times in the graphic. I wonder what happens next...

Basically it comes down to:
1) globalism
2) internet
3) amazon

>Where the fuck is all the money going?

(((them)))

All of you commie faggots can piss of with your muh rich people rhetoric.

This idea that it is a problem that the rich invest their capital and make money from it is just bullshit.

Stop lusting after the government to punish the rich.

You faggots need death.

The boomer generation, so anyone born before 1965.

The fuck do you care? Get back to work, peasant. Be grateful the job creators give your lowborn ass anything at all.

3) is redundant in your list. If we
made this thread 10 years ago, it would have said Wal-Mart.

Too many shitskins dumb enough to work for pennies.

Fuck your mother to death in your trailer, you fucking no-IQ fringe trash. You're the reason we haven't lynched these fuckers yet.

This.

Fucking commies. Take your scraps from the tablecloth of your genetic and societal betters and be grateful that you haven't been replaced by a robot.

Yet.

Its called immigration.
We gain 480,000 illegals per year and 1 million legal immigrants per year.
This in addition to births which are outpacing deaths right now and we have a net gain of....

THREE MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY PER YEAR

Then we wonder why theres income inequality and the rich are getting richer and the poor staying stagnant.
Libs wonder why wages are stagnant.
This is why.
The dumping of immigrants onto an already unstable and crowded middle class. Nobody can climb up the social ladder because their class is getting flooded with more workers, and funds are getting evenly divided among them.

This system is literally unsustainable.

Machines are doing all the work. Workers think the productivity increase is because of them. In reality they are the laziest they’ve ever been.

1. Shortage of skilled workers in US.
2. High costs of employing workers (eg. health insurance, payroll taxes, etc.)
3. Automation and import to offset 1 and 2.

Productivity measure should be discounted by growth in welfare, unemployment and disability payments.

Inflation.

Wages haven’t gone up because the supply of workers has increased, which means employers dont need to compete with one another to raise wages.

And the number of workers has increased because of latino immigration to the US, thus stagnating an increase in minimum wage.

true.. amazon is just a walmart on steroids. Both evil as fuck and representative of late stage capitalism.

Productivity is up because of technological progress and innovation, not because people are working harder.

Modern rightwing "politics" (propaganda) in a nutshell.

>immigration
found the drumpfkin

communism

>memes dictate my political view!
Kill yourself.

Ohh so the "should be cut off" only applies to previous generations and will not apply to your.

How convenient.

>what are machines and globalism for $1000

>NO!! THE TRUTH IS THE ENEMY! THE BLUEPILL IS THE REAL RED PILL!!! LISTEN TO MY PROPAGANDA BLYAT!!!! блять!!!

Pfft I will lynch you leftist trash!

Investing in finance Investing in manufacturing
>I'll take financialization for 300, Alex

It's a fucking boomer. God damn, what a surprise.

Trailer trash, you're going to die from a hamburger.

Bullshit. Some of it can be contributed to that. Most of this was caused by the Great Recession. Bosses found 0ut they can get a lot more work out of people that are scared as hell of losing one of the only jobs left.

Same reason we still use emergency farming methods from the world war.

You actually think I’m a Russian hacker or something? And I didn’t even mention my politics, just pointed out the weakness of your arguments. The absolute state of you.

The 1%. It's common knowledge dummy.

>Russian
>hacker
Pick one.

Oh look it is a butthurt mexican.

Deep down you understand you don't belong here.

The ultra rich. Not the 1%, the 0.001%.

Honestly that's not small enough. It's a small cadre of 16 families that manage to fuck over pretty much the entire world. See the fed reserve.

The rich aren’t entirely innocent in this scheme either, you niggers.
Theyre the ones lobbying for more immigration, precisely because they know it floods the already flooded middle class.

But you bleeding heart, “fight for muh workers”, liberals dont care in this case because you love that tingly feeling inside you get when you watch pablo pound your wife

The classic teenage mindset at work.

If you don't buy into my obsession with boomers you must be a boomer.

>aren’t entirely innocent
Is that nuspeak for "completely culpable"?

I hate to break it to you.

The (((banker))) takes most of the cookies and brings in a bunch of shit skins to take the rest of the cookies you do have to feed and clothe the shit skins and use the rest of taxes prop up of israel and drafts your kids into wars for their benefit and if you speak up your anti Semitic nazi racist.

First, those generations were the ones responsible for creating this corrupt system of offspring exploitation. Second, I never benefitted from this system as I am part of the exploited offspring and most likely never will, as the pensionable age keeps rising and there will no more funds available anyway. Sorry grandpa but you're going into the oven.

basement dwelling leech piece of shit, i'd bet a thousand bucks that the person you replied to is more wealthy than you are

30 years of Democrats in control, just like last time.

If Dems snipe enough before 2020 redistricting, republicans will be fucked in the ass until 2030 at least.

Let's not disregard that, ignoring aberrations in electoral college/pop vote, a democrat has won the presidency by vote 6 out of the last 7 times.

Mental gymnastics are nice.

Brussels

Refusal to join unions

>Explain this shit
automation and mass immigration drive down wages

It's going to the bourgeoisie.

Did your syphilis-infested mind register that as an argument before you typed it? He probably is. That's kind of the problem. I don't know if you noticed, but people aren't doing great in this system.

Culpable yes, but not completely.

Remember its the government and unelected officials at the UN actually enacting these policies

Yeah that's an easy one. Libertarianism is jewish economics that respects no demarcation of race or culture.

It's almost like the people who work hard and budget properly turn into rich people. Kinda fucked up when ya think about it bruh.

No, completely. Every bit of this is orchestrated by the rich.

Add to that outsourcing.

Ohnoitsretarded.jpg

It's almost like people born with privilege lie about how they got their wealth.

As compared to what system exactly?

I agree we should roll back and allow the strongest to take anything they want from the weak like how it is in nature.

>privilege

It is almost as if sacks of trash that deserve poverty get it.

And what (((ethnicity))) are these rich you are referring to?

Not even close to an argument

You are pretending that we are having a conversation or discussion here.

We are not, so no argument is needed.

I did the calculation, it means 320 thousand people. These graphs make it sound like the number of super-wealthy people is smaller than their Congress. OMG 0.1%! Six oligarchs own the entire country!

Wages stagnant? Where do you get this bullshit?
30 yrs ago, $50k was a good wage for an engineer in America. Now it's more like $125k+

I hear ya user
> been in same trade for 30 years
> now making LESS than first five years
> been told over and over I'm doing outstanding work
>wtf?

Less union membership i.e. let companies fuck them 7 ways from sunday and do nothing but bitch about it. Instead of getting better wages/healthcare from their jobs, people just take a $7 an hour job with no healthcare and then are surprised when they make $7 an hour with no healthcare.

Just wish I could own a home some day... But who am I kidding.

Could be something to do with population genetic diversity.
See "Coming Apart: The State of White America"-Charles Murray
Good parents in the United States and UK are much more likely to guide their children. At the same time a lot more shithead parents(blacks/english trash)
"Don't be a faggot son, go to school get a finance or engineering degree"
Parents in canada and scandi to their sons: "You can be whatever you want, If you want to be a trans drama teacher go for it!"

Ding ding ding

Great, more inflated jew dollars for everyone

I wish people like you were forced to run a business.

up your butt and around the corner

It goes to employee benefits. Employers can get benefits for cheaper prices so it's better to receive benefits than wages.

Most of it is actually due to machines. People aren't working longer hours.

Why? I'm not stupid enough to claim that the government should force wages up or be forced to provide healthcare, but I'm also not dumb enough to think that people shouldn't negotiate their labor collectively as a product to sell it to companies.

Because if you actually had to run a business you would get it and would not be running at the mouth about muh unions.

Well then enlighten me, because I'm more than happy to see how I'm wrong when I'm wrong.

>but I'm also not dumb enough to think that people shouldn't negotiate their labor collectively as a product to sell it to companies.

This is called a monopoly. If all businesses decided to get together and sell their products collectively you'll scream.

>Every bit of this is orchestrated by the rich.
So you're saying the rich pay you to vote for and argue in support of mass immigration from the third world?

kikes brainwashed you nicely there

But there isn't 1 central union really. There's thousands of unions for different skills, trades, and types of jobs throughout different counties, states, and regions.

All that means is that the money is worth less dumbass.

more workers=less wages=more competition for resources+jews

I agree. As a member of a WEAK state employee union.....its enraging to see someone who has no skills or knowledge in the same job title as you, who makes more money than yourself. Especially when they fuck off all m'fn day. If my pension or benefits get cut again I'll take myself to free market

>muh unions
My union hasn't done shit for me other than bring in """free""" sandwiches for the breakroom once a year.

That's not really relevant. If there was a monopoly on oil, milk, ect it'll cause problems all the same.

Well I'm not saying unions are the end all be all of the working man's problems, but sitting on your ass and expecting a company to just pay you more for a menial job, or even a skilled job if there's not much competition, is just retarded.

You mean wages haven't followed the increase in productivity

We all now the answer and it rhymes with "ewe"

Bonus Tax-Haven round when??

I'm not saying that wouldn't, but the people definitely can't expect walmart jobs to be fairly profitable, and if they want to they have to negotiate against the company for it. The only leverage they have is if they negotiate collectively, which they don't and instead they take a shitty job that pays nothing and beg big daddy government to artificially raise their wages and give them low quality healthcare.

>155089272
If OP wants to cite 'prices up', then clearly he means nominal rather than real.
Hence my comment.

BANKS. You can thank the Federal Reserve. Google: ZIRP

I agree, but why do the CEOs deserve the profits from mechanized labor any more than the working class? If the machines themselves are responsible for the increase in productivity, this cannot be attributed to either economic class, but only to a small number of silicon valley programmers and engineers. So why is one class of people disproportionately reaping the benefits?

>Implying that people under control of government from birth are at fault for taking pennies back from their masters.
If there weren't kikes to ruin their capacity for productive functioning, there wouldn't be any room for kikes on all the boards of all the top companies. Get it?

Go ahead, blame welfare. Once you can tell the 1% to stop throwing away our people and land to secure their oil reserves, then you can attack the scapegoat that costs 5% of "our" "military" budget.