BOOMERS

"Jim, look, it's our nephew Billy! Billy how have you been? Oh yes, we talked to your dad yesterday. He mentioned how you still don't have your own house. How old are you now Billy? 23? Well, I am sure you'll grow up someday. Did you know by the time we were 23 we already had our own house and 3 kids? Gotta pull yourself up by your own bootstraps Billy. Your uncle had an 8th grade education, got a job at the factory and worked there for 27 years. Have you tried applying at the factory, Billy? You could make a lot more money...oh, the factory closed down 10 years ago? Well, that's sad. Did you know Billy, in 1960 I would give your aunt $20 for food and that was enough to last us an entire week. Kids these days just don't know how to budget their money. Inflation...what do you mean $20 was equal to $170 now? You are just being silly, Bill. Anyway, your uncle is about to gas up the RV again, off to drive around. See you later Billy, hope you make something of yourself eventually."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsXb1wnoDBk
investopedia.com/terms/b/baby_boomer.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hurry up and die you old bint

Poison their cocoa with sleeping pills and painkillers then drown them in the bath or hang them.....

Oh wow another thread where millennials blame everyone and everything for their own personal failures in life. You people are fucking pathetic.

I'm 50 years old and the millennials have a legitimate beef with the (((boomers))).

shitskins are inbred

>tfw all the boomers will die before the Day of the Rope so you'll never get to exact vengeance on them

You forgot to mention how every boomer still thinks the USA is 90%+ white.
Try it, talk to the average boomer about your concerns that whites will be a minority in their ancestral and adopted homelands within your lifetime. They won't believe you.
I had to show my dad a ton of info about how whites will be a minority here in the USA within my lifetime before he finally accepted what was happening. He's always been a soft racist too and has been a right wing voter as well, AND he hates the boomers, but he still couldn't see the demographic shift that was happening, he just couldn't accept that his generation had fucked us all this much. They grew up in a time where whites dominated everything, it's going to be especially hard to get them to realize that their children and grandchildren will be minorities in a few decades.

I'm 30, live completely on my own and self sufficient and have been for years. It's sad seeing since of my friends that are the same age as me not able to hold a job or live on their own. People ask me why I don't have a kid yet, it's because the women in my generation are over grown children that refuse to drop the peter pan act. That being said however, boomers are for the most part morons who have no concept of the damage their generation did and is still doing

>peter pan act

Yep. These days, until women look in the mirror and realize they have finally hit the wall, they are completely content on their lives revolving around their instagram and "Wine Down Wednesdays" with the girls, and riding the cock caravan. Then they will complain how they "can't find a good man".

>Gotta pull yourself up by your own bootstraps
What does this even mean

tfw i did freedom 55

Boomer here.
You young kids need to stop blaming us so much and try to effect positive change.. it's your world, your future, your time.
Also get on the payrolls and stop being neets so you can contribute to social security.

My name's not Billy though. W-Who are you people..?

>boomers have two daughters and a son (me) in commiefornia
>they spend our entire childhood feeding us paranoia and using us as pawns in their fucked up cat and mouse game of "Will They Get Divorced?"
>their middle child was molested by an uncle before I was born, to minimialize their guilt, they give her everything
>oldest sister ran off to Colorado to avoid their emotional manipulation when she turned 18
>I move out and have been on my own and got married(Only child not fucked up enough to have written the idea off) have two kids, renting and saving for a house in another state (currently in Comiefornia),
>middle sister stays with them working dead end jobs and mooching
>help father while he goes through alcohol abuse, and financial issues. They ask for financial help to afford bills.
>months later find out they've been taking trips to other states and have bought themselves new cars
>one day while visiting see they applied for a home loan, turns out their planning on putting a down payment for my middle sister to Get a house
>Ask why they for the hundredth time they offer nothing to help me and their only grandkids, and keep showering my middle sister with everything.
>"Sorry user, we've done a lot for you. You're just going to have to pull yourself up by your bootstraps"

Boomers

Weak bait user.

>How much are mortgage rates now Billy? Wow! Only 3%?!
>Your uncle and I paid 8.5%

It worked for 50 you's in the last thread.

How much was the average mortgage in the boomers time anyways?

Boomers and their degenerate ass parents are why we're now enduring niggers and all other forms of degeneracy.
Clearly not enough of the population was eliminated in WWII

I'm surprised anyone would bite. Good for you though user.

>everyone
>everything
Nope. Just boomers and their parents.

I think Bill burr is right. We need to eliminate at least half of the world's population.

>blame is such a girl word
>It's only used by people who hate the word responsibility

The problem is the strong ones went off to war while the weaklings stayed, ever so slightly tilting the playing field towards liberalism.

Gen X'er here.
Your kind deserve all the shit which can be heaped upon your over inflated egos. You've fucked up more shit than previous generations combined could ever hope to achieve.
Get the fuck off the stage and retire already.....we're all sick of you.
You and your ilk are the worst scourge this country have ever experienced.

boomer scum

I can’t wait until all these fuckers finally retire. Unfortunately every other day I see some ancient hag starting to work as a cashier at some retailer to leech off the health insurance. Even in their final gasps they’ll be fucking over their own grandchildren.

>You forgot to mention how every boomer still thinks the USA is 90%+ white.
This. This. This.
The is a major reason why boomers are so insufferable, whiny, and cowardly about actually taking back control of their country. They've deluded themselves into the thinking that the demographics and economics of the era they were raised in are static constants. They are essentially the "90's kid" meme before that even existed.

That's a fair point.
I am perplexed as you why those men fought however. What were they protecting?
Were they unaware of how self- pleasuring, narcissistic and self-obsessed their culture was becoming?
Surely allied fighters were deceived in some manner to be willing to protect it.

Kek

I think the real slap in the face is that most children of boomers were raised more on tv than by actual parents. In TV elders are often portrayed as self sacrificing paragons of good. Of course that's how the boomers picture themselves, even though in all reality they act like spoiled selfish children. Often times in their parents old age, they expressed their hatred and disappointment of their children and the boomers generation.

Important fact to remember is that there was no 24 hour news cycle. A lot of the greatest generation came from illiterate shit farmers and wanted to bring their children better opportunities than what they had, and due to favorable economic times, were able to. It's the boomers who corrupted the dream. The greatest generations best defense would be their own ignorance of things going on around them at the time.

Cut the rope, and they'll drown. Simple enough.
Don't forget to get your sister beforehand, though.

My middle sister? She's a bitch too. One of the most unpleasant people I've ever met.

t. baby boomer

Boomers are habitual liars. I doubt, I honestly honestly doubt the majority of their "stories of hardship" aren't just embellished, exaggerated, or simply made up for the sake of the argument. The boomer is a spiritual Jew and ultimately a dysgenic Europid.

Just cut them off from you're life completely user. They'll beg to come back and then when that happens you can just mentally abuse them back with your own game.

It was a blitz, man. Social media coupled with virtue signaling, a whole generation (millenials) raised to believe in a complete fantasy world, and endless propaganda have crippled my peers and the effects are finally coming to the forefront. Perfect example is my slightly older brother. Growing up, guy was always getting in fights, would never let people push him around, had attitude. Big, solid guy. Then, started using drugs in high school. Now, 33 years old, weighs about 150, he's 6'4. Smokes weed and plays video games all day every day. Still in school, never had a real job, never had to pay any serious bills in his life. Doesn't want kids, neither does his lefty girlfriend. No political opinions at all, no savings, investments, nothing. Love my bro, but too many people I know have been pounded into this kind of existence. So I guess I'll keep shit posting, working out, and work on finding a mate

My parents were but this is rare. I was raised in a home where helping others, caring, and loving thy neighbor was encouraged. Because most of my peers were raised the opposite this is why they are vapid and shallow.

It's to the point I have to hide everything my parents did to me because if my peers catch a glimpse of it they feel anger and rage so I have to pretend to have the same parental issues most of the nation has. I pretend they were less giving and also more socially liberal than they were. But the glimpses still come out and they feel anger and rage and say "Mommy and daddy were there for you all along".

Yeah, pretty much. I didn't even go into the fucked up things I saw growing up. The boomer will do anything to retain its lifestyle of sitting and watching tv. They don't care about what kind of emotional issues they've given their kids, in their own words "We did our best" and then they disengage to avoid confronting any harsh realities.

It's almost as if America was better when it was 90%+ white and they just don't want to let go

Really makes you think

I'm planning to user. I play the long game. My oldest sister doesn't make enough cash to keep them in her home after they inevitably lose their house and their money, my middle sister is too much of a selfish bitch, and I simply refuse to help. Into the home with them. They will get what they deserve.

See, as someone with shitty boomer parents this doesn't anger me. I just envy you user. Of course there's exceptions to all rules. You really lucked out.

I own a house and have more than my parents. Fuck you poorfag

My first was $21k, back in 1977, I believe. You had to put 20% down, and I think my payments were something like $210 a month for 29 years.

I was making about $4.00 / hr, btw.

I know you kids have a lot to gripe about, and I get it. But at the same time, you have a warped picture of what life was like back then too. I worked a back breaking, probably life shortening, filthy hazardous factory job. That's just the way it was.

Right, and we still work those jobs. Except with no pension, worse benefits and less pay.

So what should I do when people do get angry? One reason I neglected to tell people how giving they were or what morality they passed down or the manners they passed down was because then they'd judge me more harshly. I've had people say to me "How can you be like this? You had such a good family!"

Why did your generation let politicians lie to your face for decades about addressing immigration when all they ever did was let the problem fester.

Then you tell them you're like that BECAUSE you had a good family. That's the first seed you can plant in them. It might shatter the world view of a couple weak minded people tho

See if I knew a kid like you, I would have befriended you as you had good upbringing. Secretly I'd hope your father would become a surrogate father figure. A lot of 7 -21 was spent on me looking for surrogate families or parents. No longer need one in my late 20s though.

I know. It is so pathetic. If I were young again and all I had to compete with was today’s pathetic lot of youngsters, I’d be rich as the Rothchilds by age 25. It would be too easy.

I didn't get a pension either. Those were mainly just for big time union jobs (gvt, steel auto workers, etc), not your average hole-in-the-wall factory. And as for bennies: Lol! I got 'hospitalization'. That didn't cover doctors visits, prescriptions, etc. Just hospital costs. That's the way that worked back then.

And get this: My kid was born about 4 months after I got married, so they wouldn't cover the birth. It had to be 9 months after marriage. That cost me< I think $1,500, which was a lot of money back then. Do the math..

Bait/10

fyi those RVs are $150,000-500,000+ each.
that's how fucking rich and bored boomers are.

My dad is an arrogant failure himself. My mom is his battered enabler. He's morbidly obese, quick to accuse with anyone in the family, and lives on a diet of chef boyardee (however you fucking spell it), taco bell and coke zero. He mostly just sits on his bed all day playing on his tablet or laptop. Can't even get in a vehicle anymore. Don't think he's left the house for about five years now. I know he pees the bed every once and a while because he can't get up fast enough. My mom has OCD so the house with the exception of his room, is spotless with porcelain white walls. His room however, has yellowish/eggshell colored walls from the ammonia from wetting the bed. Don't feel like describing the bathroom that he has all to himself. You can assume why.
I know that before I was born, my mom had a cat he thought she was giving too much attention to, so he snapped its neck while she was out, hid it, blamed her for letting it out not locking the backdoor supposedly, and made her search for it in the neighborhood for two weeks before admitting to her he killed it.
Hates me because I bring up how fat he every phone conversation we have.

So what you're saying is that you were the exception to the rule. You can get a pass. I've worked in Marin county long enough to know that most of your generation are the devil.

Wow that's nuts. I feel bad for your mom man.

>1 800 Collect

holy shit

You say that as though people could see the future and know the eventual implications of everything.

It was never that way, and it still isn't today. You think there was some ballot issue that said "He, let's fuck everything up for a few quick laughs"?

To put it in a more recent context: why did people elect Obama... not once, but twice? How about Bernie bros? 50 years from now, some kid might be asking you how you let that happen.

Think about that.

Say what you want about boomers, but we didn’t need the fucking Internet to show our dicks to complete strangers like you pussies do now.

My family would've provided it. I lived in a household where neighbor kids became like family, came in any time, slept over, went to many places with us and I know the same people to this day.

Don't give me that crap. You were too lazy and self absorbed to think about where the country was going, because boomer scum was too busy using drugs, having big hair, and wearing leather jackets during the 80's to care or realize that the country was about to go down the tubes.

fucking lucky cunts. we need a war

White people are fucking weird and obsessed with whiteness. You aren't aryan mohammed, you are a man built by your own accomplishments, not your collective racial group's. You can see the decay in quality if white americans as proof of their riding on the fringe of history. Hakf if all white people I know are trailer trash. The other half live in big houses they inherited from their families because they had econome advantages during segregation.

Sometimes the complaint was about my good behavior. Others complained I lacked empathy or was childish. But the reason I lacked empathy and didn't negotiate with them was because they had no empathy themselves. I was raised to stand up for myself.

>Hakf if all white people I know are trailer trash.
That's called dysgenics.

youtube.com/watch?v=LsXb1wnoDBk

Thread song. Sorry to hear that you were left to grow up yourself/on your own instead of having a "life-guide" in your parents. Can't change that though. What can you change?

I plan to just escape all the consequences of today. Both sides want totalitarianism. I agree with the problems today but the solutions many people propose to them are absurd. My plan it to try to make it through this all unscathed.

'Billy the baffled boomer'.

B O O M E R S A R E L E E C H E S

investopedia.com/terms/b/baby_boomer.asp

And think about this Sup Forums: They won't die for another 2 decades, maybe more, even with health problems. Why? Advancements in medicine thanks to the greatest gen. But now what do boomers do? INCREASE DRUG PRICES

>Dad foresaw the trouble liberals and niggers would bring one day
>while your dad was dropping acid at music festivals mine was working diligently
>stashed enough away where we could all live comfortable upper middle class lifestyles even if shit hit the fan
Stupid is genetic not generational

The weak will always hate the strong, user. One time this guy on crutches bumped into me while I was standing still looking the other way. I didn't say anything, but my coworkers were actually upset that I didn't apologize to him. I will always own up to things if I feel like I am wrong. Then they said I was acting very trump like. This was before the heat of the election really got going and I hadn't even decided who I was going to vote for. Guess who got my support?

Well, I did smoke dope. But otherwise I mainly just worked... 45-51 hrs a week. Plus, I had to renovate the dump ('fixer upper') I bought for us to live in.

Whatever else I may have been, I don't think 'lazy' fits.

Question for you: How will you answer future kids who ask you how you elected Obama not once, but twice?

after (((them))) and invaders, boomers deserve the rope the most

You seem reasonable. It's the only real choice. Doesn't matter what you vote for, doesn't matter what you fight for in todays climate. The ones on the extremes live unhappy lives, always in conflict with what reality is at any given moment. Just get to living a decent life, and don't work hard for a corporation. Only work hard for yourself and the ones close to you. That's common sense, just a shame so few have it today. Both in the older generation and the younger.

You gen X faggots are just as useless because you never fucking challenged boomer dominance.

Who is actually finally doing it? A minority of red-pilled millennials and gen Z.

I didn't vote for Obama, but I'll say I elected Trump to fix it while Boomers remained stubborn leaches their ENTIRE lives.

Boomers are the most selfish, stupid, arrogant good goys the world has ever seen, and everybody knows it. It's simply impossible to outdo a boomer in that regard.

I can't answer for CA, but here in Ohio, I wasn't the exception by any means. I was just another young blue collar kid.

Maybe the class (lower/middle vs upper) has more to do with it.

Believe me, I get your sentiments. My wife and I piss and moan about what's happened all the time. A lot of us old farts do. We wonder how you kids can make it these days.

But realize, we never got some choice about this put on a ballot of anything. Not that anyone would care what the working class had to say anyway.

We are bringing fascism back.
Did we do gud?

The old classic

>Dad is in his 50's
>not that smart a guy but really nice
>my gran lives alone in a two bedroom house in a nice area
>she says 'oh I might sell it and get myself a nice little place'
>ask her if she thinks it is unfair that my father would not be able to inherit a whole fucking house, but just a shitty flat, and even then he would have that profit split between him and his sister
>she keeps rambling about it being something she wants to do one day
>want to explain to her that she's nearly fucking eighty, what the fuck would it matter if she has a house or a flat at this point
>blank stare
>relatives getting pissy with me for bringing it up

I've already experienced downsizing into a shittier home from my childhood one for a similar reason. I understand it would be my gran's choice, but I also hate the complete disregard for how hard her children have it (though my Dad's sister married a rich guy).

I get this shit from my Dad lamenting about interest rates when he bought his house for less than 25% of its value today.

Remember everyone only Boomers have ever worked hard

You got played user:

TRUMP IS ONE OF (((them))). A BOOMER.

He is trying to save baby boomers' bratty asses, not people like us. We have to stick together so we can overcome the boomers.

So all boomers are stubborn leaches their entire lives, no matter how they lived or who they voted for?

LOL! Very persuasive argument there, young fella.

>every boomer still thinks the USA is 90%+ white; and Australia, Canada, the UK, NZ, Germany, France ect...

The Anglo boomers had FOUR countries for fucks sake and they permantly fucked up every single one of them with their liberal utopian rubbish.

Boomer parents are shit life guides, senpai. My poor waifu detested lawyering, but her mother railroaded her into going to law school and taking on 200k+ of debt. Now she's basically in debtors prison doing a job she hates for worse money than I get.
Conventional boomer wisdom would've said that'd be a great plan, and most kids agreed, until boomer politicians and executive boards lobbied for 'skilled labor' visas so they could pay Ranjeet from the Fake University of Delhi 70% of what they'd pay their own kids once they entered the workforce.

I work in a large investment bank's top-tier unix engineering shop. In the US, our footprint is about 6 indian nationals on H1B visas or greencards from H1B visas (all very smart, talented guys, but by no means rare talent that should be imported) and 2 white american dudes. There is constant downward salary pressure in skilled trades like ours because H1Bs are being abused to import run of the mill IT dudes at all levels, rather than neurosurgeons and mechanical engineers.

Unfortunately these guys came from an environment where making $12k a year would be a king's ransom, so they're happy to take 75k when the going rate is 125k, and they'll commute 3 hours from their 1 bedroom flat with their 3 kids, because it's still better than shitting in the street or having their kids get hit by tuktuks. It is not possible or advisable to compete from a salary perspective, so the American employees who get paid more have the constant sword of damocles over their head knowing how much more they cost the firm. Every December you can smell the fear as layoffs go round.

Unskilled labor get to contend with the flood of Mexican/latin American immigrants who compete in a similar manner for similar reasons. Downward salary pressure, no more pensions, shady retirement matching, rising premiums, IF you have healthcare, 'independent contracting', all conspiring to fuck a generation that started working circa 2008.
I could go on...

Haha yeah. They had four countries, now none of us have a coumtry unless we fight to take it back.
Boomers need to check their fucking privilege

Lack of job security moves people in this direction. If they hit 30 or so and still haven't found something...

My boomer dad left when I was 3. Started another family or 2 I think; abandond them as well.

I get your story, it's the same all over the place. I don't think it's a generation of normal people's fault though. It's the elites who think they are doing good by lifting a few million people out of devestating poverty in their country, and at the same time profiting from multinational companies with their global rules of work-immigration that they have pushed through on the global political scene.

By flooding the market with hands willing to work, they don't have to negotiate with the worker anymore. I've seen it myself, getting all "privileges" at my previous work being removed 1 after another. Those who complained was told to get a new job somewhere else if they didn't like it.

The solution is to strain the system in some way. If enough people are a strain on the system it collapses, even if you have some 3rd-worlders working for free.

I know this is b8 but....
>social security surviving after the boomers drain the coffers
>mfw

>Boomer parents are shit life guides,
>sister is lawyer
>I work in a large investment bank's top-tier unix engineering shop.

God, your life sounds awful! However do you two manage to soldier on?!

Yeah, I can relate. It's just remarkably how quickly the ties turned, I still work with older colleagues who all love to tell me how they'd get a 40% bonus, elaborate parties for any excuse possible, better pay, and overall higher quality of life, even just 10 or 12 years ago. This of course was before the 2008 crisis. Think the common theme is putting themselves ahead of future generations, whether they realized it or just assumed things would be good enough to sustain raiding pension funds, assuming debt, and all having to slash costs to pay for it all.

Ironically our generation has taken the baton from boomers to a liberal reductio-ad-absurdum now and the flood of refugees and immigrants will likely spell the collapse of these systems inside of my lifetime, if not the next decade. I just lament it because I know that even when those systems fall over, 'shareholder value' economics and the national debt will be so deleterious to the fiscal picture that I won't see any of those benefits come back my way in the private sector despite the money saved.

Fuck it. Your story is noting but globalism BTFO of what's left of America.
I bet 10 years from now you will have Indians taking 45k and no white workers at all.
(They will be living in the mountains with guns and full of anger).

The house was 30,000$

We simply cut off our degenerate Boomer family members, waited for them to self implode, and start clashing with soyim millennials, therefore easily ushering in GEN-X dominance.
Think smarter, not harder.

nice trips,
it's not just workforce saturation, job security is non-existant
Like fun. Gen X has had boomer cock in their mouth or up their ass so long they couldn't function without it.