Another shoa hit the wave.. 31/12 nevar forget!

twitter.com/RT_America/status/947510315809419265

JESUS H CHRIST.

What is the context of this photo?

neo and trinity finna pop dat pussy open

I always Trinity was not hot at all, but she's looking fine in that pic.

I actually kinda liked the third movie. Wasn't as good as the first but certainly not BAD.

She always was super hot.

Probably because she's drunk as shit giving off that fuck me face.

>31/12

Turn off your memeflag, Eurofag.

The first Matrix movie largely formed my childhood mindset. Jurassic Park, Matrix and The Lord of the Rings are the greatest movies of my childhood.

Am I the only one who thinks she looks like an adult Anne Frank?

>RT_America/
KYS

Sage!

Why Keanu?

You were the chosen one.

Those a - good milkers

>herpes sore
what happened to my boner?

hop in

That’s computer animation done right.

>31/12

She was hot only in the first movie and then I guess the wall hit her.

So anyway, are there any live webcams on the outskirts of Las Vegas? With good auto-exposure if possible.

Movies 2 and 3 were ok, but the 1st one was such a massive cultural phenomenon that anything less looks bad in comparison.

2 introduced some cool concepts, like the Merovingian and expanded how the Matrix works (via the architect). It has some dull moments like the 15 minutes long fight with a CG army of Smiths, but is overall fun. I particularly love the rave scene as it shows a nice juxtaposition against what the machines represent.

3 was mostly mindless CG battles but it had its moments. I don't remember it very well though. The last fight with Smith was pretty cool.

The second movie was everything the first warned us against falling victim to. It was full of the type of brainwashing that the first movie was explicitly trying to wake us up from.
Never got around to the third one.