Why do inbred uneducated Conservashits vote agaisnt their own economic interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P36x8rTb3jI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do educated cucks vote against their own demographic interest?

lol

>college educated/people, many with decent jobs vote democrat which makes them lose money
>working class votes GOP which makes them lose money

The fucking United States.

This. If liberals didn’t couple their economic policies with their cancerous domestic policies then maybe I would vote left

>muh money
appreciate the fact you are more white than america

Hey Cletus , Newsflash: it’s not worth voting against your economic interests just because you don’t like feminists or gay dudes

Why are leftist news organizations bring on accountants to find examples of doom from the new tax laws. Yet each example shows the person paying less in taxes.

I know I am getting about $2,600 more a year because of it.

u mad, communist?

I wouldn't have to worry about putting gas in my car. I wouldn't have to worry about paying my mortgage. You know - if I help him, he'll help me.

youtu.be/P36x8rTb3jI

Because we're awake to the bullshit of people like you.

>implying i give a shit about how much money I have in my wallet if I am surrounded by niggers and mudslimes and curryniggers and fags and jews.
>implying I would give a shit if I worked 4 hours a day and could afford groceries but my kids go to a school that teaches them God is dead and whitey is evil

Some things are more important than cash you fucking jew.

Sorry bout you not getting a tax relief bonus bro. I got mine.

> believing in god

This is a mental disorder

> blame evil whites

Well they did practice slavery and Jim Crow laws in America. And blacks were never paid reparations for slavement do whites need to live with he idea of rascism in America belongs with their legacy

it is though

Someone take away the 'free' healthcare?

Wow, biggest moron on the planet right here

I don't make a ton of money anyway, but what I won't be losing every paycheck is definitely enough to make a difference. I don't get why liberals don't want more money in their pocket

>their economic interests
it's not 2002, here's a rundown of the Democratic party's platform as it impacts us poor rural/suburban retards
>flood low skill labor market with immigrants
>NAFTA/TPP to make outsourcing easier
>wants to cut farm subsidies
>wants less mining/oil extraction
>higher income taxes
btw income taxes are not what those rich fucks pay, that's why Dems always want to "tax the rich" but what they really mean is people making $40k-200k, the actual rich NEVER end up paying more under Dem tax schemes, look at Bernie Sanders and Mitt Romney, both of them pay lower taxes than most day laborers.

Anyways to the point where exactly do the working poor find their interests represented in the Democratic Platform OP? I get that the nonworking classes get the welfare system but most people in red states have to work for a living and don't qualify for your gibs.

Everyone's taxes went down you dumb shit faggot

Why don't you tell me? You make this thread four times a day, every day, with the same question and picture. Surely you have your own answers by now and aren't just fishing for (You's)

The people pictured don't actually care because they pay zero tax.

t. Appalachian steppe resident

Why does OP, the faggot, make this same thread daily?

Getting bread crumbs while the ultra wealthy and corporations get 80 percent of the gains for the corporate shit tax bill is not in your interests, Cletus

because they arent greedy and dont only care about themselves like demonigs do, conservative rednecks are less gib me dats than demos

the conservatives will take hits to themselves to better the country as a whole, meanwhile demonigs only care about themselves and will crash and burn everything for a few more gibs me dats.

any questions nig?

Why do you hate the rich? The poor are poor because they're not productive 99% of the time. The other 1% who got swindled were probably naive geniuses who trusted a fellow poor who is now rich, but hemorrhaging money.

>inbred
>what is the hajnal line
It's especially funny when Jews say this.

>Against their own economic interests
>vote democrat
>minimum wage raised
>job shipped to china
>Economic interest achieved.

yes, the United States should have continued to have the highest corporate tax rate of any industrialized nation. that is a real stimulus for growth.

you are fucking retarded, seriously no clue.

>paying reparations to obsolete farm equipment

Nigger pls...

They think about more then just themselves unlike liberals.
All liberals give a shit about is themselves, the whole "we need to give gays the right to marriage" is just a smokescreen for getting more welfare.
JFK said it best "Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country."

>hillary voters have college degrees
>trump voters make more money on average
is there any more proof that college is a fucking scam

>against their own economic interests
Keeping more of their money is against their economic interests?
Also i can guarantee you that 9/10 of those rednecks voted Trump because he seems to be the only one who gives at least half a fuck about preventing the browning of America.

Why do people reply to daily reposts?

Low IQs

>i'm educated welfare trash!
You seem more assmad today than usual. You know, because you post this thread everyday? Don't let me stop you though. I love knowing that you're out there somewhere, mad as fuck right now. Nov. 2016 is the gift that just keeps on giving.

Why do democrats believe theyre ever going to see a dime of increased taxes? 60 years later blacks are still poor

This x1000000000000

OP is a baitfag

i'm sorry last time i checked, muslims aren't the majority

Because conservatives vote for home, family, country, race, tradition, and God above all.

personal enrichment is secondary to doing the right thing for OUR people.

Who is NOT OUR people:
Niggers,
Spics,
Faggots of all stripes male or female,
SJW's,
Antifags,
Cucks,
Bolshitvics,
Cuckunists,
Soybois,
Cultural Marxists,
Plain old marxshits,
Globalists,
Offshore Bankers,
Traitors,
Leftypol,
Nasbol,
Leftist sympathizers,
Centrists that aren't right leaning,
Basically anyone who doesn't think that the late 1940's through the 1950's were the golden age for the average american.

the only reparations niggers need are the costs involved with a one way ticket back to africa

Why do white nu males vote for the politicians that pander to blacks and hispanics? That's pretty pathetic

It's not in their economic or in any of their interests to be welfare sucking leeches like blacks. To incentivize single mothers who are married to the state, to incentivize men who have no purpose in life other than their own hedonistic wants, to incentivize that children be raised and payed by the state rather than their family and thus create a society in which all morality, tradition and heritage is erased for the sake the political elite's agenda. This is what's wrong with you people, you've normalized your degeneracy and enslavement to the political establishment that you look at anyone not willing to walk down the same path as crazy. When the political right asks for economic reforms, it means that they want lower taxes placed on them, a higher wage and more national protectionist policies that prevent things like the country being flooded with low skill labor or outsourcing. When the left wants economic reform, much of the time it that they want the country to be flooded with immigration, they want to be handed welfare checks, they want to outsource the duties of the family onto the state and ultimately they want to create a Rome 2.0 where the elite prosper from cheap immoral labor while the proletariat is kept enslaved while given "free" grain, games, water and wine as well as the" freedom" to explore their hedonistic desires and it come at the low cost of their very humanity. You're fucking disgusting.

Because we hate the damn naggers duh.

SLIDE THREAD

SAGE

AND

SPAM

no we should raise taxes so lazy niggers get more money

Ask the Jewish ship owners that brought blacks over to America and sold them there for reparations, not the whites that didn't buy them.

Ugh, why did I vote to keep more of the money I earned, protect the lower class through stricter immigration laws, and bolster my country’s economy to all time highs?

I’m so retarded it hurts.

KEEPING. You are KEEPING more every year.

It was always your fucking money.