If a woman slapped you would you slap back or just leave?

If a woman slapped you would you slap back or just leave?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38
youtu.be/fP1UBuJQrvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd punch her in the gut probably.

Ditto and have done that. Never let that shit slide. She collapsed to the floor so i got her a pillow, put it under her head and said never do that again. She member did and we have been married for 21 years and have 2 kids and a great relationship still. The incident occurred one year after we met

*never

no because even though I've managed to enrage sjw types I began to dial it back a little and they were turned on rather than angry

> pinoy monkey

We should have just killed you desu

Punch some teeths out, as hard as i can
> there must be equality
> there must be justice

If somebody smacks me hell fucking yes I smack them back.

>spic
The English should have just killed you.

act like a man
get treated like a man

it's simple really

It's different when it's your wife.

in public, leave. too many soyboys and white knights

in private, pimpslap

I’d knock out her teeth and bust her nose.

Then I’d call PD to have her arrested.

>”will you be pressing charges, sir?”
>mfw “Yes, Officer Fascisto.”

call the cops and get her arrested for assault and battery.

i'm so vindictive that i'll be out to permanently ruin her life.

>If a woman slapped you would you slap back or just leave?
I'd get arrested by Trudeau and sent to a re-education camp and force fed soy because it was my fault

my now wife used to think it was cute to hit me in the shoulder any time I said something dumb. one day I looked her straight in the eye and said "alright, here's how this works, if you get to hit me, I get to hit you. we shouldn't have ANY violence in anger in our relationship" and she never did it again. you either nip that in the bud IMMEDIATELY or prepare to be dominated by a woman for the entirety of your relationship. fuck that shit.

the little burger defending the pinoy, careful today at the new years celebration, you know... always getting mass shootings ;)

I probably wouldn't because I don't wanna go to jail, and ruin my life. Criminal records can and will fuck up your life.
I want to be a doctor.

Tie her to her bed when she's sleeping and set her on fire.

It's a slap. From a girl. Who fucking cares? If she slaps more than once she'll catch a beatdown then.

The absolute state of Canada.

I can tell you're a tough guy by the WAY YOU USE CAPS, I bet she was scared shitless right away

I would laugh at her

Choke that bitch.

i'd tell her she just turned me on and ask for more.
best case scenario i get laid, worse case she gets creeped out and fucks off.

slap back,but since i'm retarded i would end using too much strength and break her feminist jaw

I'm Australian having Christmas holidays on Boracay with my afore mentioned family mate. It has nothing to do with what country you come from. My simple message is that people will treat you precisely as poorly as you let them.

I usually pay women to slap me by pay I mean marry

>i'd tell her she just turned me on
That's good enough to put you in jail.
Don't do anything ballsy unless you got the money to deal with it all.

You created Mexicans. Of course I rather defend the flip. All spics must be purged.

Hit her right in the stomach.

Realistic case for a virgin like you: You would stammer your words, she would laugh at you, and you'd spaghetti.

>Punching her in the gut for a slap on the cheek

I once caught my whore of an ex cheating on her phone. I tried to grab it and she bonked me on the head with a fuckin iPhone (those fuckers hurt). I stood up, took off her glasses, and gave her a good fucking smack across the face. I let her cry in my lap all night and then I fucked her best friend a week later and sent her the videos. Shit was jokes.

Ecactly. The rules of any relationship are set very early and habits and norms get more difficult to changeas time goes on. Nip that shit in the bud

round house kick straight to the head hopefully inflicting permanent brain damage

>share personal story
>use caps for emphasis
>get ridiculed by canicuck
Get lost leaf tyrone will be there soon to fuck your wife.

I'm a firm believer in equality and the law of retaliation if someone steals they must give back what they stole and lose something of equal value, if someone kills they must die, if a bitch slaps me she's getting a five fingered mark on her god damned face.

>i'd tell her she just turned me on
Have her arrested for sexual assault then.

>The absolute state of Canada
Careful Dad, we still have our guns and knives, you can legally walk around with anything in pic related public and no one cares, you could probably get away with a battle axe

Ask her to slap the other one if she's attractive, toss a dollar bill at her if she's not, leave after either.

No witnesses... slap the taste out of her mouth.

Witnesses... walk away in order to avoid prosecution for defending myself.

Women don't care to physically hurt you, they want to hurt you emotionally.

>allowing anyone to strike you
Kys frenchie, the only language you know is le surrender

Depending on the girl and the reasons.

If she forced me down and sat on my face I wouldn't slap back.

but i'm old fashion and most likely answer: equal rights = equal slaps and that beating women is beneath me and a middle eastern practice and not my culture.
although.. there is a point where you can't avoid to have to give that correctional slap to a woman, just like with children.

when you tried everything else and they can't leave it alone.

i'd get horny and try to get her number

It would be unfair for a man to beat something weaker than him

I would tell my sister to break her teeths

Cops won’t arrest her for slapping you retard. You are more likely to end up in jail for calling them. I’d arrest you for being a faggot if you “got slapped by a woman” and called the cops.

You have 3 choices

>walk away
>restrain her
>slap her back

*teleports behind her*

Slapping is just an unnecessary escalation that can get you in trouble and isn't even the most effective thing to get your point across.

It's funnier anyway to fuck with their minds. Just restrain them, remind them how weak they really are, and how you could do literally anything to them at that moment. All the while they importantly struggle and REEEEEE until they finally give up crying. If authorities get involved, you can say truthfully that all you did was stop her from continuing to strike you.

Call her a racist and have her arrested for committing a hate crime.

Don’t beat her for slapping you. Just retrain her or slap her back.

user didnt you get the memo? Everyone is (((equal))) now.
youtu.be/fP1UBuJQrvw

exactly, seems they removed the original one, found this one too lol
it seems they removed the complete interview aswell.. ??..

>women slap you
the whole village would stone her when she acts against the koran

Doctor Poo

kek, probably already happens in sweden

>I don't wanna go to jail,

You are in India, you could set her on fire and not go to jail

This.

My gf slapped me once, I just restrained her and held her down for a good ten seconds of her struggling.

Same method you use to teach a dog who's pack leader. Vindictive anger in retaliation makes you look weak.

if you hold back, you're a misogynist. women can take as hard a punch as any man.

>retrain her

fuck off our country mate you fucking sex tourist

What if it were Hope Solo?

Gave me a boner

My x wife punched me in the mouth ONCE
I put her over my lap and spanked her ass until my hand hurt. She called the police. She almost went to jail. The cops got a chuckle out of that I'm sure.

>If a woman slapped you would you slap back or just leave?
>not catching her wrist and laughing in her face
if a woman manages to slap you, you might as well curl up and die.

>Same method you use to teach a dog who's pack leader
don't forget to bite her ear!! :D

no, actually, while holding her down, pull her panties down and say "i love you"
in time she'll learn how hard to slap you when how hard she wants that correctional fuck.

I subscribe to the 3 strikes for a headbutt philosophy

I wouldn't touch one of your desperate monkey girls mate. I'm here with my family for 10 days contributing to your economy so go fuck yourself

Yes

Nope. Not saying she wouldn't deserve it but that's not how self defense works. I'm not getting myself arrested to go hit for hit with some roastie over ego.

((((applause well put))))))

This guy fucks

Wow, surprisingly erotic!

99.9% of women give the rest a bad name

Of course not, women are infantile and don't know any better.

She's a bit too manly looking.

>SEA monkeys

I think I would discount all the hatred I have for womyn on her, so I would probably beat her to death.

she kicked and screamed like a wild banshee
then cried, laughed, and numerous other emotions in a 2 minute time span....they all cracra

I wouldn't have a woman slap me because I'm old enough to know how to act around children. Men who beat women are 150% dead-end retards. If you have to engage in combat with a female, you already lost.

Keep reading memeflag

Based Flip laying down the law.

Rly maeks methink

Q: Why date homeless women?
A: You can drop em off anywhere

Slapped? No. Hit me with something? Even a purse? I would deck her in the forehead.

They want equal rights OP. If they can't control themselves, treat them like a child about to go on timeout

Who completely chimps out because of a slap?

On a scale of 1-10, how wet were her panties after you dominantly put her over your knee and put her back in her place?

> catch her wrist
> bitch calls police for physical assault
> feminist judge sentences you for 1 year on probation because "a woman's words must be trusted"

Avoid Gingers....nuff said

I would use the Jesus' tactic.
Once she's cooled down, i would admonish her with a calm tone about her lack of self control in such a way that she would never think of doing that anytime soon, if ever.
If she does not hear, if she leaves, or get mad.
I would not waste my time anymore with said woman. I never waste my time on fools.

I would fap furiously.

laugh at her and tell her her form is wrong

We don't know what she did before and how long it went on.

Stay and cry my eyes out.

I'm an Aussie but yeah ;)
Happy New Year cunts Its been fun and here's hoping that all the women in your life this coming year are meek, compliant and beautiful.