Does anyone else feel like it has been far past time to declare war on Iran?

Firstly, full disclosure, I am an Iranian citizen who has been heavily protesting the abhorrent human rights violations by our own government. Secondly, I believe it is far past time for Donald J. Trump to enact regime change on Iran and establish a stable and democratic government. Whether this is through war or a coup is no concern to me. I believe Trump will ultimately help us through this rough patch of our history and lead us to victory. The world is watching, and we can sure feel it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lehbd3GHH4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Firstly, full disclosure, I am an Iranian citizen
stopped reading

Nothing ever happens, so it's not gonna happen.

Israel is an Anti White Terrorist State

Are you for or against the abhorrent human rights violations currently transpiring in Iran that we are protesting against?

> (You)
>Are you for or against the abhorrent human rights violations currently transpiring in Iran that we are protesting against?
No, I just think nothing ever happens.

Do you feel that the abhorrent human rights violations in Iran are deserved and Trump should not act to halt them by any means possible?

My name is Hama, and I am a 7 year old girl who is being raped by state sanctioned rape gangs to "keep us in line". Donald Trump people help myself and all the other little girls in Iran, all 6 million of us are at risk.

Is your hatred for the Iranian people based in prejudice or simply a lack of interest in what transpires outside of your own country?

> (You)
>Is your hatred for the Iranian people based in prejudice or simply a lack of interest in what transpires outside of your own country?
What

Why do you fail to see the benefits of a regime change in Iran despite the egregious human rights violations that have been transpiring under current and previous Iranian leaders?

I agree, 6 gazillion little white Persian girls are going to be turned into lampshades unless Donald Trump steps up to MIGA like he tried to do with that demon Assad in Syria.

Iran should have been nuked after 1979.

t. genuine persian

Begone!

I'm in Lets go Install a Shah

Why do you feel that Iran's support of terrorism in the Middle East should go ignored rather than stopped at any cost possible?

>Starting more foreign wars

Neocon plz leave

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.

Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#mychoicemyvoice #kony2012 #cancelcolbert

America is satan if it intervenes in the affairs of others and its satan if it does not. We might as well do what’s best for us and stay the fuck home and get our own shit straight. There’s plenty of work to do here.

Nice image you got there.

Do you feel that your own interests are more important than the horrific and egregious human rights violations currently taking place in Iran?

Why's this new elephant posting about?

Would you take a quite and frankly easy military conflict over the deaths of innocent Iranian citizens due to economic turmoil linked directly to the corruption of their very leadership?

Fuck off We need roads first wtf, then wall, then extreme laser defense/anti icbm missle shit. Your project failed in Iran and now you're getting btfo

Do you feel the leadership in Iran is doing a good job in spite of their proven corruption and link to the poor economic state?

Of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=lehbd3GHH4I

That's my point. The current regime in Iran is very much tied to certain past and current year intelligence agencies and private contractors. Very anti-American and anti global in general. "Globalist", is an interesting term