How do we redpill the rest of Sup Forums...

How do we redpill the rest of Sup Forums? I'm tired of getting told to kill myself on other boards for sharing right wing opinions or for making a joke about (((them))). How do I drop the knowledge bombs on these libturds?

It's getting sickening, especially on Sup Forums, they're the most cucked board on the planet. I say something about SJWs ruining the gaming industry, and you get "kys gamer goober" like that is even fucking relevent. I can make an innocent thread about how anti-white Far Cry 5 looks and they tell call me a Sup Forumstard. How do we end the cuckening of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=5iyNncvIrz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You sound just like the craziest, most retarded lefties but on the opposite political spectrum.

Please stop embarassing yourself revealing that power lvl.

Don't fight their brainwashing, make them overdose on it. Revel loudly at how anti-white Far Cry 5 is and push that Far Cry 6 should be about indiscriminately killing christians. If you can't make good friends, make radical enemies, which will lead to you making different good friends.

This is brilliant

I saw this on Sup Forums earlier
At least some boards are waking up
I think we should start with places like Sup Forums, they have more cultural relevance and the people who frequent that tend to be college students so if you redpill them they'll spread the message to their other college friends and it'll snowball.

Maybe the other boards are right. You certainly sound like someone who should KYS.

>someone doesnt agree politially
>tell them to kys
leftcucks everyone

I think places like Sup Forums and Sup Forums are where our message should be spread. Sup Forums started out as a weeaboo board and those places have the most weeaboos. We need to convert more traditional 4channers to our line of thought to take the site back.

I don't give a shit about your politics. You just sound like a whiny little cuck. The world would be better without you in it. Nothing personal, kid.

Please stay away I just want to discuss vidya and anime
It's not that I'm a leftist cuck, I just don't care about politics

/lit/ is somewhat pro Sup Forums, I saw a lot of right wing writers being referenced there.In /fa/ I saw some anti degeneracy posts. /biz/ doesn't like Sup Forums they're full of libertarians and kikes and only care about money.

What are you doing here then?

Normies just need some waking up.

what are you talking about dude?

His, biz, fit and r9k have constant rightwing comments and remarks against (((them)))

Don't shit up other boards with political discussion, unless someone else gives their fucktarded opinion first. Even then, try to keep it contained instead of sperging. Other boards have different subjects of discussion and are absolutely right to hate on Sup Forumsacks who can't read and lurk without posting "gas the kikes, race war now" in five different threads. Better yet, call out lefty fags for shitting up the other board and tell them to fuck off to Sup Forums, then mock them for being a smug faggot who's scared of criticism when they inevitably go "hurr Sup Forums stormfag they dum I smart."

Who gives a shit, they come around on their own and our board is already over capacity of bluepilled retards and plebbitors.

Stop raiding other boards and making us look like headcases for fucks sake, it's counter-productive

Sup Forums is shit, no point talking to retards over political differences on video game board people there are mostly neogaf cancer that suck tranny dick
Sup Forums is subreddit at this point with people spoonfeeding all the time and not lurking, just read some replies in threads will make you feel discomfort
other boards don't matter

Because you literally are a SJW and it;s fucking annoying. Far Cry isn't anti-white, that's you injecting your agenda, just like a tumblrite whining about the patriarchy boogeyman in everything ect.

You're no different, it's annoying, you are going through your insufferable phase.
The good news is that one day you will probably outgrow it and get over yourself when you've lived more life and developed a personality beyond parroting rhetoric.

Sup Forums shit destroys boards. I'm so far right wing I've left but I still don't like Sup Forums talk on my hobby boards because it isn't relevant. The only time it is acceptable is to shut down commies if they start running their mouths.

I think you should honestly just kill yourself

Then why are you on Sup Forums and Sup Forums? Sup Forums got turned into a politics shit storm the minute SJWs began infesting the very companies that produce vidya. You straight up cannot avoid it any longer.

whos pushing political propaganda into hobbys like vidya or tv again?

Politics has always been part of art and entertainment. It's not some new development or conspiracy.

Don't worry about em. Culture doesn't play by rules and if they wanna be little bitches then they can hang out in their club by themselves. Same goes for every board forum group or whatever.

Everything ends and everything begins again when the roaches run out of food and die.

When I said I didn't care about politics that was kinda misleading I guess. I don't care about the politics themselves, just the shitstorm around it, hence why I'm here

you just kinda do it. iunno it's not that hard.

Not sure because I'm not gay. My favorite hobby board is /out/.

>abbo intellectuals

your shitposting has been better straya
hooktube.com/watch?v=5iyNncvIrz8