IS Sup Forums READY FOR THE FICKI FICKI TRADITION ?

Many syrian rapefugees will go on the streets again for the new year's eve tonight
Their goal will be to enjoy as many european pussies as possible
Will ever european leaders learn about their mistakes ?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/12/30/berlin-sets-up-new-years-eve-safe-zone-for-women-amid-sexual-assault-concerns/?utm_term=.389c9960751a
youtube.com/watch?v=3yScBp-jzOU
barenakedislam.com/2017/02/08/canada-syrian-muslim-refugee-charged-with-multiple-sexual-assaults-at-edmonton-water-park/
foreignpolicy.com/2017/12/06/germany-is-preparing-to-send-refugees-back-to-syria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

women are segregated in europe, nothing will happen
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/12/30/berlin-sets-up-new-years-eve-safe-zone-for-women-amid-sexual-assault-concerns/?utm_term=.389c9960751a

Good job retards. Sharia Accomplished.

Saudi Arabia and Iran are getting rid of the Hijab and segregation and you are gaining it.
Hey, maybe all our rapists left for Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=3yScBp-jzOU

nothing will happen but liberals will still be mad because racial profiling

it's what northern europeans want, democracy works

The absolute state of Germany

>Hey, maybe all our rapists left for Europe.

>Implying you aren't a rapist too

"a team of medical professionals in a white tent only yards away will be standing by, waiting for possible victims of sexual assault and harassment to seek their help"
"Women will be able to speak to psychologists immediately after being assaulted or harassed in a “safe zone” at the Berlin New Year's Eve event"
"[Assaulted women] can stay here and calm down or speak to someone trained to offer psychological support"

'Safe zones' are places were victims will be able to speak to psychologists immediately after being assaulted or harassed.
'Safe zones' are supposed to be 'safety zones' or 'forbidden zones' for syrian rapefugees.

nothing will ever change for you. your cancer just spreads here

>germany ruining europe for the third time now

Best friend ever

>Will ever european leaders learn about their mistakes ?
No. They can never admit they were wrong. Merkel fucked up all of Europe. Now she want to admit more muslims. Put her in prison.

I brought up how feminists don't care about sexual harassment in this case and got called a cunt tonight

"syrian"

this desu. feels bad man

don't say it directly, it won't work, just start pushing politically correct shit to extremes until their cognitive dissonance explodes, like pushing that segregation is great because now women can be safe, islam is the most feminist religion, or pushing that immigrants shouldn't be judged by the same standards as normal citizens and they should be allowed to do pretty much anything they want

>Merkel fucked up all of Europe
Sad but so true

To open the european borders for syrian rapefugees was a big mistake indeed
Only Viktor Orban seems to have understand that

I hope Merkel gets shot when she tries to give a public speech.

>MFW Europe is definitely the new center of Radical Islam.
>MFW Europeans are getting raped and dominated by sandniggers and they like it.
>MFW I actually feel sorry for them.
>MFW I want to be cruel but I can't.

Too many syrian rapefugees in Europe
It seems there are some syrian rapefugees in Canada too

"SYRIAN MUSLIM ‘REFUGEE’ charged with multiple sexual assaults at Edmonton Water Park"
barenakedislam.com/2017/02/08/canada-syrian-muslim-refugee-charged-with-multiple-sexual-assaults-at-edmonton-water-park/

Not just Germany
All Europe and beyond

>women don't getting gangraped in india public transportation

I went to cologne about ten years ago for Christmas I loved it. I just said I'd be scared to go now.

Soon it's gonna be safe again to celebrate Christmas in Germany and Europe ( maybe not Sweden)

"Germany Is Preparing to Send Refugees Back to Syria"
foreignpolicy.com/2017/12/06/germany-is-preparing-to-send-refugees-back-to-syria/

Thanks to Vladimir Putin Syria is safe now so time has come for syrian rapefugees to go back to their beloved country

Syrian rapefugee be like

>The absolute state of Germany
Seems syrian rapefugees are ready unlike Germany again

Sexual assault is now part of German New Year festivities. It’s almost quaint already

Fuck off jew.

degenerate liberal kafir.

Like acid facials in london

>a platoon of apes rides an invasion craft made of marshmallows into europe in a scene ripped from the pages of camp of the saints
I honestly can't believe how gay real life is.

Look at all that shark food.

I hope a Truck of Peace drives through those women safe zones and the Ficki Fickis run into the chaos to grope, molest and rape the fleeing women.

You need help, Austria.

I am not going apologize for who I am!