Which city will get a truck attack this new years Sup Forums?

Which city will get a truck attack this new years Sup Forums?

isis meme division said New York so at least we will be safe

most likely Mobile, Alabama, or Pilot Knob, Missouri.

berlin.
it will be known as "the berliner".

trust me, i'm caucasian.

Luckily itll be in seattle

I want to say NYC, but Kiira lives there now and is literally the only reason I don't want anything bad to happen in NYC.

Munich Germany.

If they're smart they'll avoid popular areas like Times Square and coordinate 10-15 truck attacks in different cities with populations in the low 6 digits.

They're not smart so I expect 4 civilian deaths in a major area.

Mostly niggers in Mobile, I'm from there. If they attack downtown it'll be nothing but niggers and retarded twenty something's and teens.

Nashville, TN.

Definitely not Chicago. We might have a shooting problem by our own residents but no one wants to bomb us, run us over or fly planes into our buildings. It would have already happened if they did.

Jew York or Paris

>truck attack
It's insensitive to call it an 'attack', please use the term 'religious emergency'

Not a truck but with something else.
Miami Florida
You've been warned

Soon as I walked in Target in Mobile yesterday I saw a fat white bitch with a niglet.

I'm off out in Manchester tonight, I don't normally think about getting peace'd but I got a funny feeling in my gut right now, I've been feeling it all day.

Fuck Target and fuck mud sharks

West Mobile is ok, mid town is ok. You just have to know where to go. Unfortunately all of the bigger towns with jobs have a nigger problem.

Beware Purple Aki.
You might get squoze.

Ain't Purple Aki Liverpool/Mersey area?

Berlin

I believe they are just referred to as "accidents" now.

Digits for NY city.

There we have it.

Manchester and Liverpool mainly.
But he's been seen most places that have a train station.
I saw the fucker in Telford a couple years back. Dunno what he'd want in that shithole.

Where do cianiggers need to push the (((global))) agenda the most at?

Funny how our black cube is a litteral fuck hole huh?

Rolling for UK

Don't you mean 'Merkelled'?

Have you seen tonight’s temp in Chicago? Even the Mohammedans are like like, nope.

Maybe they right, that IS is beaten. I was expecting a few attacks before Christmas yet nothing.

Either IS is overrated or their plan has changed from high profile attacks to smaller attacks like rape, assault, and murder.

I've lived here five years, go out in town all the time and never once seen the cunt.

The reality is that most attackers had no direct association with IS, most attacks were perpetrated by Muslims that had been radicalised within western nations. I'm sure IS had some influence though, and their diminishing influence may be a factor in the diminishing number of terror attacks.

wew. you could write an entire essay about the physiognomy of that woman

Parish

purple aki is from blackburn originally?

Getting young men to feel his muscles.

He's originally from Manchester but has lived around the North West of England and North Wales