Are we going to die?

Are we going to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yp6Fjb8rpN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, winter will save us from the dark hordes.

yes we all die at one point

GLOBAL FUCKIN WARMING

VIET FUCKING NAM!!!!

I thought canada was supposed to be cold. its -9 here in VT

Poor bums, did anyone think to provide shelters? We do create so-called "warm places" for anyone to go into.

here's hoping

Same. We call it Toronto here.

Winter Chan is here.

Please die already JOHN MCPAIN

>F
what is that? measuring temperature in feets?

/dixie/ here. It's fucking 30 degrees even here. No snow thank God. More than 2 inches is literally the apocalypse for us.

Now thats fuckn cold -53 F.

My windows are freezing shut from the cold.

>live in Niagara Falls
>this corrupt shithole of a tourist town continues to put on live concerts right next to the waterfall that emits copious amounts of mist every new years
>mfw it's the coldest new years in 50 years, dropping to -30°C with the wind chill
>mfw literally thousands of normies, along with whatever sorry excuse for entertainment they're forcing to perform, will be slapped with sheets of wet, icy wind for hours
>mfw my city's own Très-a-colda army incoming

I guarantee there will be at least a few deaths.

condensation / heat transfer
shitty aluminum windows
self sealing...hahahhaha

Ferinheight

An objectively far superior temperature measuring system for day to day use (as is most imperial measurements). Its far more fine, meaning we dont need to use cuckcemial points for a thermostat.

100 degrees - very hot
70 degrees - warm
50 degrees - ok
30 degrees - cold
0 degrees - very cold

>His windows condensate
Get a damn dehumidificator you fucking prick, your humidity is like 40-50% and it needs to be at 15-20%.

we use Celsius, dummy.

Ottawa recently cancelled its concerts and musical performances for its New Years Celebration this year due to the cold.

Why the fuck isn't Niagara? lol

wrong...low humidity makes you feel colder
Also it dries out not only you but furniture
runny nose and breathing problems in low humidity

/Dixie/ edit:
100 degrees - hot
70 degrees - ok
50 degrees - chilly
30 degrees - cold
0 degrees - kill

>Celsius
>100° water boils
>0° water freezes

>Fahrenheit
>100° IT'S PRETTY WARM OUTSIDE
>0° IT'S PRETTY COLD OUTSIDE

Fahrenheit is objectively for uneducated amerimutts who refuse to move away from their caveman system of measurements.

>Ferinheight

Why the fuck do you have such shit windows? I thought you leafs knew about winter.

Shitty cheap Toronto condo made by Chinese contractors

it snowed here for the 1st time in 3 years, yesterday it was so cold that if you stayed outside for longer for 10 minutes you would get frostbite

Because literally half of our city's revenue comes from tourism. The local government is so entirely in the hands of the mob (both Italian and Serbian) that whatever they want happens, and they want them New Years bucks.

No

reddit.com/r/longevity

i just grilled sausages here in shorts and its like 3f
i did have to put shoes on eventually though

>ferinheigt
Wow burgers are a special kind ...
>non linear scales are superior in everyday life
Only burgers

NEVER FORGET

>create so-called "warm places"

Ha ha, western pussies, you don't even know what -30°C is. Well, actually we have -7°C right now.

It's so cold that I'm actually wearing pants.

Celsius is not good for everyday usage, because the scale is too condensed. 1 degree can mean the difference between wearing a jacket or not, and adding decimals makes it too granular. For Farenheit, 0-100 is the typical range of temperatures one will be exposed to in their daily life in temperate climates.

Go home Ivan, you're drunk

High humidity actually makes it colder.
You're better protected against dry cold than humid cold you idiot.
Humid cold apply a layer of cold condensated water to your skin while dry cold just apply the easier-to warm up cold air particles
Your sensible furniture is supposed to have a layer of protective varnish to protect it from both possible high humidity and dry climate.
And finally a stable dry temperature above 15 and below 22 degrees Celsius isn't supposed to make your body secrete any mucus, except if your environment is dusty or has a too high concentration of carbon in the air (usually produced by heating elements and fireplaces as well as your own breath)
The trick is to let the air circulate from time to time by opening at least one window, maybe thirty minutes a day, on every level of the house.

You miserably depressed Ivan, you don't know how to have fun.

I come from Romania so -30C is simple for a mountain man like me. I am just having a little giggle with the Anglos.

>1 degree can mean the difference between wearing a jacket or not

>Sup Forums visits a mosque
>giant eggs
wtf happens in mosques

> ywn freeze to death in snow while you drunk
Such a boring life

No, you should be used to the cold.

Go to Manitoba! Their roads are paved with drunkcicles!

16°C. Jacket or no jacket?

hoodie

Depends on how much sun and wind there is and if you are slightly feverish and also how new your jacket is.

>-7°C
>"Are we going to die?"

Only the niggers. Feed them antifreeze. Tell them it tastes like watermelon.

You did that wrong

Depends are you a pussy?

I live in the kawarthas and it's -27c when I woke up. Literally hasn't dropped this low in a while

what the absolute bullshit :D
Celsius is very simple.

+40 is when old people start to die, lol
+30 is when you dont want to move much and need to drink, because of sweat
+20 you can get nakked and enjoy the warmth
+15 is the T-shirt level, some do, some dont
+10 is the coat level
+5 this is when you start using cap or headwears
0 is when stuff freeze, so woolen hat and mittens and overall long sleeve clothes

-5 light double layer
-10 winter clothing
-20 warm winter clothing and many layers
-30 not much moisture in the air so -20 clothing works, unless its windy. wind is deadly.
-40 naked snowbathing from sauna, repeat until youre exhausted and happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=yp6Fjb8rpN8

atleast you live on the canadian side, unlike me

T-shirt

Dude, 20 isn’t cold, I live in Chicago and our high is 10, which is the warmest it’s been this week

both sides get a taste of that sweet toxic waste

t. transplant to Buffalo

free your mind.

Yes death is part of life.

>yfw actual numbers on thermometers are replaced with such word labels in our lifetime

16 or above t shirt
16 below jacket or hoodie

Fuck having cold nips.

Everyone dies eventually.

Out of many ways i want to kill myself, dying of frost in natural causes is the best i think

Rankine system, far superior to Fahrenheit. Absolute zero, Fahrenheit scaling. 490 Ra cold- 550 Ra pleasant, 570 Ra Hot. Can use for thermodynamics calculations unlike Celsius or Fahrenheit

They have to peel them off the sidewalks and benches around the bars on main when it gets cold like this. Get drunk pass out and freeze lmao.

>20
>die

Its called fire you retard

My aunt lives in Saskatoon how is their??

INB4 refugee camps in ontario and quebec have central heating paid for by the tax-slaves

>larpflag education
Thinks Fahrenheit is nonlinear

i actually agree with this. Units of farenheight are smaller than C, meaning greater accuracy. ie, 68 to 72 is only 21 to 22 C

meaning i can more precisely set my thermostat and save precious natural gas, if i were to so be inclined

(but i am not, die calfags)

LOL well said.

Post winterchan please. I lost my Winterchan memes anons. And it's seems she is about a year late

sure could use some global warming right about now? Should we have paid Gore his climate taxes? whom do I blame for global cooling? Christians?

>Aluminium windows in a cold climate.

I thought Snow Mexico knew how to deal with winter?

This.
The nigs in this blacked city are all scrambling. Only whites are in public when it gets below 40. As soon as the regular bright, humid, dirty air settles back in, they come back out of the woodwork.

It's my fault I left the fridge cracked last night
sorry

god damn dumb americans. really

are you parents related or both men?

Argument Not Detected

Leafs are destined to die.

>hmm is it jacket or tshirt? god damn that one celsius degree difference is for sure very confusing

What are you putting in the beer?

>Are we going to die?
winter is your friend

>bums drinking beer
You mean Listerine?

its going to be highs in the 30s for the next week here in Atlanta. if it decides to randomly snow or ice rain, its going to be terrible. this weather needs to go back to the frozen northern hell where it belongs

Weather reports rarely use the decimals.
+1°C is open jacket, unless you have a cold, are born where winter does not exist and never will (south of 60°N) or something.
-1°C is closed.

This

I remember that day well

Pfft. Wussy.

I've seen it -30 before, and at -25 for a few days in a row. At that temperature you let you car warm up because your oil in the pan isn't much more than a gel at that point.
And no I don't live in Alaska, I live in northern PA.